What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

@Bang Galore
@MastanKhan
@Oscar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CAUTION.
THIS COMES FROM A SOURCE OF HIGH INTEGRITY BUT I HAVEN'T VERIFIED IT MYSELF. NOT YET.

??

What does this have to do with your original post and my response, silly girl?

My original post:

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan as per two state solution; Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan. There are no negotiations or discussions on this matter. The problem is not Indian occupation of Kashmir, rather the occupation of Johnny Walker drinkers in Islamabad. That day is not far when they'll be gone and everyone will see Kashmir problem will no longer exist, insha'Allah.

And yet you denied the reason why India and Pakistan was created. The separation took place on grounds of religion and that is why my reply to your distorted version of history.

My reply to your distorted version of history:

Pakistan means land of the pure, and whatever distorted view of history you have can never change the reality; we separated from Hindu India as per dictates of Jinnah and thus the greatest movement of Muslim migration from Hindu India to the land of the pure took place.

Silly boy!

no it is suppose to be mutual self destruction :) so u have to nuke us and then we must nuke you. :) Result bigger Iran Afganistan and Bangladesh ;) May be your dream of Afganistan till Indus may be full filled. Indus be the border between Afganistan and Bangladesh ........
Sorry,we have different goals. If you are fascinated with nukes, go nuke yourself.

My original post:

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan as per two state solution; Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan. There are no negotiations or discussions on this matter. The problem is not Indian occupation of Kashmir, rather the occupation of Johnny Walker drinkers in Islamabad. That day is not far when they'll be gone and everyone will see Kashmir problem will no longer exist, insha'Allah.

And yet you denied the reason why India and Pakistan was created. The separation took place on grounds of religion and that is why my reply to your distorted version of history.

My reply to your distorted version of history:

Pakistan means land of the pure, and whatever distorted view of history you have can never change the reality; we separated from Hindu India as per dictates of Jinnah and thus the greatest movement of Muslim migration from Hindu India to the land of the pure took place.

Silly boy!

And the reason why I asked you to educate yourself was because there was NO two state solution generally applicable. It was a formula for separating out certain majority Muslim provinces and allowing them independence, without doing much for the equal number of Muslims within the rest of the territory. Incidentally, the presence of those Muslims, and the Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Christians, within the original territory makes nonsense of your claim that there were two entities, a Muslim Pakistan and a Hindu India, rather than the truth, that a Muslim Pakistan was carved out of a generally multi-denominational country, the colony of British India.

It is because of such complete lack of knowledge that I suggested that you go and educate yourself first.

Your mass migration to the contrary, the number left behind equalled the number migrated + the original number originally present in what was then called Pakistan. So this migration of yours in reality did jack squat to prove your content.

And the reason why I asked you to educate yourself was because there was NO two state solution generally applicable. It was a formula for separating out certain majority Muslim provinces and allowing them independence, without doing much for the equal number of Muslims within the rest of the territory. Incidentally, the presence of those Muslims, and the Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Christians, within the original territory makes nonsense of your claim that there were two entities, a Muslim Pakistan and a Hindu India, rather than the truth, that a Muslim Pakistan was carved out of a generally multi-denominational country, the colony of British India.

It is because of such complete lack of knowledge that I suggested that you go and educate yourself first.

Your mass migration to the contrary, the number left behind equalled the number migrated + the original number originally present in what was then called Pakistan. So this migration of yours in reality did jack squat to prove your content.
i wonder,,,what wud happen if Pakistan becomes a majority non muslim/atheist country in future,,,,,tab kya hoga,Pakistan ka matlab?:D

I'm not going to put up links for something that is a known fact why my country was created. Yes, you are right, MUSLIM majority provinces became Pakistan. Go and comprehend what you write and when you have gained basic comprehension then we'll have another go.

End of discussion.

I'm not going to put up links for something that is a known fact why my country was created. Yes, you are right, MUSLIM majority provinces became Pakistan. Go and comprehend what you write and when you have gained basic comprehension then we'll have another go.

End of discussion.

I don't think you even comprehend that the theory of two nations was not about two nation-states but about two cultures, and that it was never finally brought about. If you think that the two nations of the theory equate to the nation-states of India and Pakistan, it just goes to show the level of your ignorance.

I am quite happy with my levels of comprehension and my lucidity. A glance at my sidebar will tell you whether others agree or not. A glance at your sidebar shows a dismal reflection of others' faith and positive responses to your views.

The discussion continues. It is hoped that your role in it is ended.

The problem is not Indian occupation of Kashmir, rather the occupation of Johnny Walker drinkers in Islamabad. That day is not far when they'll be gone and everyone will see Kashmir problem will no longer exist, insha'Allah.

Chalo.. siyappa muk gaya - underlined part above.

By when do expect the JW drinkers is Islamabad to leave ?

The problem is not Indian occupation of Kashmir, rather the occupation of Johnny Walker drinkers in Islamabad. That day is not far when they'll be gone and everyone will see Kashmir problem will no longer exist, insha'Allah.
Will they truly need to be gone for Kashmir issue to be solved or just switching from Johnny Walker to another brand will also do ?

@Bang Galore
@MastanKhan
@Oscar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CAUTION.
THIS COMES FROM A SOURCE OF HIGH INTEGRITY BUT I HAVEN'T VERIFIED IT MYSELF. NOT YET.

??

What does this have to do with your original post and my response, silly girl?
What is this supposed to mean ? I am blank here.
BTW, whats your name ?

Back
Top Bottom