What's new

Possible Solution of Kashmir issue...Your Opinion

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan, hindus need to accept the truth.

And what about the Indian Muslims, almost the same number as Pakistani Muslims?

What choice to be part of a Hindu state no thanks I think I'll pass

What do you mean by that?

Would it make a difference if I told you my roots are from a valley koshor speaking village near Srinagar :p:

It certainly would.

Now we can stop pretending that you are Fakhr-e-Mirpur. What are you calling yourself from this point onwards? :p:

It certainly would.

Now we can stop pretending that you are Fakhr-e-Mirpur. What are you calling yourself from this point onwards? :p:
Their lands belong to Pakistan.

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan, hindus need to accept the truth.

Assuming for a humorous moment that the Hindus do accept it.

The Sikhs ,Muslims, Parsis, Christians, Jains, Jews, Buddhists in India don't accept it.

Kya karen.. what to do ??

I agree with you - in principle.

The fussing around that you see is an old man's irritation at people who can't put a simple argument together, who cite passages that prove themselves wrong, and who can't understand simple English.

The trouble is that discussions on this subject simply cannot be left to mindless jingoists.

I would really appreciate your expanding your views, on the other hand.
Long story short, we have little chances of achieving peace. Both Nations think they are doing well too deal the issue. Old man might not understand simple english but he has experienced the conflict and understands their pain better than us. Don't care who negotiates but do care for real and progressive negotiations as we just cant solve our disputes by cancelling the negotiations due to our egos...
My views will improve with time as I am very very young. They will get matured but till than they have little significance.

Oh, really? They agreed to stay in India, so how come their lands belong to Pakistan?
Joe Saab, you have away for quite along time , let me give you a heads up.

The poster you are quoting is Filipino who believes Philippines should break up. Flag-flagg posters from China are being too overt these days ;)

It certainly would.

Long story buddy my great grandfather was from a pundit family from a village near Srinagar he converted to Islam at the hands of a disciple of Mian Buksh and moved to mirpur and permanently settled here no one in my family except for my Islamabad origin uncle can speak koshor though :p:

Long story short, we have little chances of achieving peace. Both Nations think they are doing well too deal the issue. Old man might not understand simple english but he has experienced the conflict and understands their pain better than us. Don't care who negotiates but do care for real and progressive negotiations as we just cant solve our disputes by cancelling the negotiations due to our egos...
My views will improve with time as I am very very young. They will get matured but till than they have little significance.

A truthful admission .

The resolutions et all are not the worth the paper they are written on because they can never be enforced. The enforcing agency is toothless. The fine legal points being debated by @Joe Shearer are appreciated but irrelevant as they in absence of executive the resolutions are no different from a white paper.

There is no common ground which is acceptable to the people of India and Pakistan due to differing reasons and aspirations.

As @Bang Galore very correctly pointed out there is nothing in our good neighbors proposals which would interests India. Diplomacy is essentially give and take and their is no gain for India which would encourage a climb-down from stated positions.

My unsolicited advice to Pakistani members is -

Improve your internal security situation, improve your economy, capitalize on your geo-strategic advantages, become a productive and contributing member of global community so much so that you become indispensable for powers that be - in a GOOD WAY. Only after that you may gain support and advocates to your cause.

Right now the cries for attention on Kashmir are more like incessant whining of a toddler and are best ignored.

Please understand P5 have no skin in this game, threats of nuclear war if this issue is not solved just re-enforces their hands off attitude on Kashmir lest some blame may splash on them.

TLDR - Change your MO

You think we ajk,ian's are oppressed boy you are funny :-D
We didn't like dogras but we were part of the tyrants state
You seperately mentioned poonchis and mirpuris so I also mentioned them seperately
The poonch was never entirely freed , its part is still held by india.
Southern parts of ajk including mirpur were part of jammu , now how is he going to delink that?
So poonchis and mirpuris have every right to protest.
btw when pakistanis mention kashmir they mean entire state of j an k including ladakh, not just the valley.

Secondly, the ppl of mirpur and other areas also bother because due the entire state's disputed status the pakistani adminsitrated regions havent been made a constitutional part of pakistan.

Lastly many of these residents trace their roots bck to the occupied region. And no logic or argunent will ever be able to cut those ties and roots.

And what abt india being a hindu majority state that j and k ppl never wanted to stay with and what abt pakistan being a muslim majority state that jk wants merger with.

Share the 'cited' proceedings of resolutions u had shared here.

Very very young? U must be 2 or 3 year old

Well 16 is a young and immature age and when comparing it to a senior citizen's age,it looks even smaller...@Joe Shearer am I correct?
You're 16 ?
Damn, when I was 16, all I cared about was my out swing, my studies and good music.

Back
Top Bottom