What's new

Possible Solution For FC Balochistans Ambush problem.

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Could this enable FC B to lower casualty rate in ambushes by providing some sort of autonomous or remote controlled less manned or unmanned vehivle/UGV to patrol the remote desolate areas??

One socio-economic solution is to bring education, oppurtunity, jobs and oppurtunities in Balochistan, Sindh and KP/FATA to end these constant woes our nation has been facing. For this I believe resettlement of population from overly crowded Punjabi cities and Karachi is key.

Solution is to achieve Indian casualties in Afghanistan, every time there is an attack on the FC.
No, everytime their is a bullet fire on kashmir indian soildiers have to become dust. everytime they kill any innocent muslim in india indian soildier have to pay. if it happens they will not stay their for more than a month...

Could this enable FC B to lower casualty rate in ambushes by providing some sort of autonomous or remote controlled less manned or unmanned vehivle/UGV to patrol the remote desolate areas??

One socio-economic solution is to bring education, oppurtunity, jobs and oppurtunities in Balochistan, Sindh and KP/FATA to end these constant woes our nation has been facing. For this I believe resettlement of population from overly crowded Punjabi cities and Karachi is key.
Much more than just a vehicle.

In Afghanistan Indians would go in denial. Burn Mumbai

Why lone wolf attack on India for your internal problems? any way you have declared armed jihad on India. Now declare war and make it official.

The problem is terrain and how the BLA hides on mountain tops. Ambushes and runs away. So those MRAPS should have fire locating radars as well. What do you think?
I think that problem can be solved with UAVs. Just as the Taliban would run away at the mere sound of our cobras. When will hit them from the air using UCAVs they will feel hopeless as this time they'll not be able to even hear them. A few such strikes during ambushes will make them reluctant toambush our troops especially in large numbers

I think that problem can be solved with UAVs. Just as the Taliban would run away at the mere sound of our cobras. When will hit them from the air using UCAVs they will feel hopeless as this time they'll not be able to even hear them. A few such strikes during ambushes will make them reluctant toambush our troops especially in large numbers
But bhai jan the best long term solution is re settlement of population into Balochistan/KPK/FATA. We need to create more diversity or else we will keep dealing with ethnic problems in our nation. Also re-settlement will help bring more people, oppurtunities etc this process can be integrated with CPEC, new infrastructure projects and small IT Silicon Vallies and dams(so many uninhabitable areas were made habitable by U.S using dams includings deserts of Cali/TX/AZ etc and challenging mountainous states like Montana, Dakotas etc).

But bhai jan the best long term solution is re settlement of population into Balochistan/KPK/FATA. We need to create more diversity or else we will keep dealing with ethnic problems in our nation. Also re-settlement will help bring more people, oppurtunities etc this process can be integrated with CPEC, new infrastructure projects and small IT Silicon Vallies and dams(so many uninhabitable areas were made habitable by U.S using dams includings deserts of Cali/TX/AZ etc and challenging mountainous states like Montana, Dakotas etc).
Exactly,but I thought we were just talking about our troops and their movement/protection

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom