What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

But you do realize that it's impossible to make TNW without Plutonium and tritium and elaborate design of boosted fission? As pure uranium implosion type design us too cumbersome to fit on Nasr?
So Pakistan has an elaborate enough design of nukes to be able to fit in a missiles small as Nasr or Babur,which too has small payload capacity compared to a ballistic missile.
So I cannot accept the assumption that only now with shaheen 3 , Pakistan has worked for making smaller warheads with same yield as of larger less elabotate designs.
I didn't suggest that only now Pakistan has made a move on miniature warheads (with Shaheen-3 reference). Of course the cruise missiles and Nasr already have them, I was referring to MRBMs (Ghauri/Shaheen-II having larger U-235 warheads). It may very well be possible that we are converging all our under-development strategic assets to a single device type, deploy-able on Babur/Ra'ad/Shaheen-IA/Shaheen-III/MIRVed missile. Nasr must have a much smaller Pu-only design.

About RV slowing down after reentry, again i am not too sure,as that should depend on angle of attack and RV design. Llogically speaking, gravity is still pulling the RV and trying to accelerate it,and friction of atmosphere cancelling it , should keep RV speed constant until impact.
But i am not too sure right now,will do some calculations ti find out,when i get time.
The friction is much greater, it slows the RVs down. Do read up on that, I did a while ago.

till now IA nor IAF hadn't order Land/mobile version. Question is with what Radar -- MF radar or Rajendra Radar ??

Rajendra is a PESA. It will have to be some AESA, either of Israeli or Indian. Our Spyder MR itself comes with EL/M-2084 MMR AESA, with sufficient range for Barak 8 ER.

AESAs in the battlefield are difficult to attack, soft or hard way.

well thats the problem. because your assests are far from the border that means pakistani jets can enter indian airspace. in a low altitude config, this would be used in the thar desert as its all flat plained this is consistent just up untill amritsar. again read my post. low altitude penetration and then you fire the mar 1 if your close enough or the alcm's not glide bombs as there too low to go the distance.

how do you know your sams will be located near the border? your forgetting the indian side of the border is not very populated. also the barak 8 is a naval sam and a mid range sam. unlike davids sling.

also the babur cruise missile is somthing you may not be aware of. google it.

the kh-35u is old yet effective you may as well replace it with the brahmos
the kh59-mk2 or as you may call the "special version" with a 350kkm range is similar to the raad that pakistan ad a while ago. why dont india develop its own alcm.

also remember this cold start.

we all know by now theres never going to be a full scale war, the world will not accept it or tolerate it.
so your fantasy of blowing up dam's and power stations are just your fantasies

pakistans responce to the cold start is in my opinion in 2 stages. the first you know very well. the nasr
the second stage is the abdali and the ghaznavi. these are used for bases. not brigades.

1.What the flying fcuk,low altitude penetration of pak jets bypassing whole range of AA assets Akash,OSA,SA 6,Tungushka,Shilka apart from future induction of barak 8 and S 400 and aerial interception by MIG 29,bisons and MKIs.

2.Yes i know about Babur a sub sonic reverse engineered missile based on Russian KH 55 succeptible for interception by Barak 8 which is designed to intercept supersonic missiles so what about it ,aslo what harm it can do to our airbases which are outside its range ?

3.Blowing up DAM and civilian infrastructure is not my fantasy and figure out what was the initial target of US cruise missiles in IRAQ.

HERE is my fantasy

In previous wars the IAF avoided attacks on non-military infrastructure, preferring to target tanker farms and military bases. The decision to equip the Sukhois with the BrahMos creates new synergies and signals a new intent. The Sukhoi’s radar can detect tall buildings at a distance of 400 km and small building at 120 km. The BrahMos is a highly destructive missile and belongs to a class of Russian missiles that are designed to cut small warships in half. So in the next war expect a lot of damage to enemy infrastructure – dams, power stations and industrial clusters are all likely to be targeted.

How the Su-30 MKI is changing the IAF’s combat strategy | Russia & India Report

Last edited:
Rajendra is a PESA. It will have to be some AESA, either of Israeli or Indian. Our Spyder MR itself comes with EL/M-2084 MMR AESA, with sufficient range for Barak 8 ER.

AESAs in the battlefield are difficult to attack, soft or hard way.
Pesa and aesa both works the same and both are ESA Radar. Only advantage of AESA over Pesa are they are more reliable because of many emitter and detector module. Difference is in the Gamlit and Antenna. Even HQ-9 has Pesa.
Don't make Aesa 9 feet tall over Pesa. If powerful and big antinna present, it can be used as the passive reciever i.e only on the listening mode, to detect the active mmr of the aircraft which is scanning the are for the target.

@Blue Marlin

This is what IAF did with civilian infrastructure 45 years back.

Br8LAwbCYAAnL6E.png

So in the next war expect a lot of damage to enemy infrastructure – dams, power stations and industrial clusters are all likely to be targeted.

Will not happen. There is a Treaty in place for this called the 'India Pakistan Non-Attack Agreement'

"Works or installations containing dangerous forces, namely dams, dykes and nuclear electrical generating stations, shall not be made the object of attack, even where these objects are military objectives, if such attack may cause the release of dangerous forces and consequent severe losses among the civilian population."

India had earlier proposed a non-attack of civilian populations. But, this has been refused.

Will not happen. There is a Treaty in place for this called the 'India Pakistan Non-Attack Agreement'

"Works or installations containing dangerous forces, namely dams, dykes and nuclear electrical generating stations, shall not be made the object of attack, even where these objects are military objectives, if such attack may cause the release of dangerous forces and consequent severe losses among the civilian population."

India had earlier proposed a non-attack of civilian populations. But, this has been refused.
Can u provide the source.

@PARIKRAMA This S400 and you are too good and after taking Pakistani Side I am too tired and gone mad thinking . Whatever I could gave man I had given, let our Pakistani members take the charge.

@waz Bhai can you ban me for 1 week, Diwali is coming and my parents will through me out of house, as I am not helping him in house work, I am too involved and addicted to PDF and could not resist myself these days. Pls bhai help me.

Last edited:
s400 was built to smash the f22 raptor abd f35 lightening threat.
pakustanis try to come uo witb s cheap option should be interesting.
India really is pushing the boundaries too far.

Hopefully now the daily nuclear sabre rattling will reduce

s400 was built to smash the f22 raptor abd f35 lightening threat.
pakustanis try to come uo witb s cheap option should be interesting.
India really is pushing the boundaries too far.

Hopefully now the daily nuclear sabre rattling will reduce

You read it all wrong. As the conventional gap has grown, the nuclear sabre rattling has grown and will continue to grow.

Back
Top Bottom