What's new

Possible Mig21 Bison crash in Rajasthan

This is so sad and painful news.
I read that the pilots ejected but the parachute didn't open.

I pray for his death which I'm hoping will be painful as possible.
Why post this? Reported and -ve rating given. Please don't post things like this, differences aside we are all human beings.

I am sorry to hear of their deaths. May the rest in peace.

Why post this? Reported and -ve rating given. Please don't post things like this, differences aside we are all human beings.

I am sorry to hear of their deaths. May the rest in peace.
I'm of Kashmiri heritage, why would i cry or give the oppressors of my people any humanity in my comments? I would be shameless to do such a thing.

You can carry on being a humanitarian. Each to their own.

I'm of Kashmiri heritage, why would i cry or give the oppressors of my people any humanity in my comments? I would be shameless to do such a thing.

You can carry on being a humanitarian. Each to their own.
Sure, you can scale and generalise, especially when Yasin Malik is in custody and on hunger strike. However, you cannot blame son for his father' sins. Those RF, IA men etc are different and this one is different.

How many more of these damned machines do we have ?

I like how Pakistanis are more concerned about wanting the Indians to retire their mig 21s when Pakistan operates F7p in large numbers which are basically mig copies pehle apne watan ke liye tho kuch awaz uta lo wahan tho 100 crore sanghi hai unki fikar karne ke liye wahan agar ek indian soldier marta hai to 5 din ke liye wo mahtam karte hai yahan tho roz 10 shaheed hote hai aur kisi ko qatra faraq nahi parta.

IAF has lost far too many pilots to these Mig 21s

Clearly the higher command of IAF is responsible for these deaths

So many deaths to some aircraft in peace times is unacceptable

what an absolutely sad but avoidable tragedy. someone should file court cases against air force and force it to pay huge compensation to all the victims. Maybe then they will learn some lesson. At this point, it's nothing more than criminal negligence from their part.

IAF has lost far too many pilots to these Mig 21s

Clearly the higher command of IAF is responsible for these deaths

So many deaths to some aircraft in peace times is unacceptable

I agree. The responsibility rests squarely on the shoulders of the IAF top brass. The failure to modernise and properly project-manage the induction of indigenous machines is unpardonable. Especially with a behemoth like HAL already at disposal. I know that apologists from various quarters will pop out and start defending their favourites, but I have no ears for such people.

Back
Top Bottom