What's new

Possibility of funding given to BNP in 1991 for elections

Whatever makes you feel good. We are least bothered about what you have to say.
Out of multi-dozens, only 2-3 major tribes are in favor of partition from Pakistan.
The rest are pro-Pakistan. And I assume that those tribes must be sponsored by your RAW as post number 41 says.

Same said for Pakistan in kashmir insurgency... You paid for protest , sending terrorist ... what else needed ?

& we are saying tht ISI is doing nothing when indians are openly helping insurgents in balochistan & TTP

Good job ISI we are proud of u...

BTW still we are capturing indian terrorists/ spies in our cities every other day.

Dnt fool your self........... LeT is Pakistan based terrorist organisation responsible for hundreds of death across India

And we all know you have two definition of terrorism.. good and bad

If any terror group not harming Pakistan so good aka Taliban, LeT
and if killing Pakistani people so bad aka TTP

where you found this figure of 15% ???

Let them breed those stuff more and more again there. We really wants that.

We are sure today or tomorrow they will turn against the feeder as we are seeing today.

But you are failing terribly aren't you?
In Kashmir, Pakistan accepts to help the freedom fighters who are fighting for their rights, against the Indian Army/Police/Force.
But in Balochistan, you are making terrorists who hardly represent 15% of the Balochis and who don't want so called 'freedom'.
The terrorists target randomly, especially the weak and helpless in fear of retaliation and spread their terrorism.

Too much for 'counter-measures' and failure. Forcing people to seek 'Independence' which they already have. Our Army and ISI has learnt from the 1971, and will not allow anything similar from Saffron forces.

Today, Balochistan is under a much more risk of splitting from Pakistan than Kashmir is of splitting from India.. Go figure who is failing :)

Whether your army and ISI has learnt from 1971 or not is to be seen. Though to an objective spectator who will look at the state of security and stability in Pakistan today, the answer will be a big fat NO

Okay. So according to some newspaper, Inter-Services-Intelligence has been sponsoring terrorism in India. We are now caught red-handed. Damn. What now? This is a moment of joy for you all, and what are you going to do, celebrate on our work being unveiled? Or actually do something. I don't think that is likely.

Anyways, for those who are jumping up and down, time to learn some English.

al·leged   
adjective
doubtful; suspect; supposed:

I highlighted somethings that you will find interesting! Enjoy!

Please spare us the selective reading. Don BS us with dictionary meaning of alleged and also read the first line of the article which clearly says "admitted" :cool:

Today, Balochistan is under a much more risk of splitting from Pakistan than Kashmir is of splitting from India.. Go figure who is failing :)

Whether your army and ISI has learnt from 1971 or not is to be seen. Though to an objective spectator who will look at the state of security and stability in Pakistan today, the answer will be a big fat NO

Dear, East Pakistan and Balochistan is a totally different issue. Look at East Pakistan and look at Balochistan on the map. I guarantee had not India interfered in 1971, Bangladesh would still be called East Pakistan.

Balochistan has a population of 5 million while East Pakistan had a population bigger than West Pakistan at that time. East Pakistan was surrounded by India, while Balochistan... So RAW cannot do anything in Balochistan except give funding to the BLA. Anyways, ISI can always take care of BLA.

Please spare us the selective reading. Don BS us with dictionary meaning of alleged and also read the first line of the article which clearly says "admitted" :cool:

Admitted by an ex-ISI offcer? How do you know ISI is not tricking you? :azn:

Dear, East Pakistan and Balochistan is a totally different issue. Look at East Pakistan and look at Balochistan on the map. I guarantee had not India interfered in 1971, Bangladesh would still be called East Pakistan.

Balochistan has a population of 5 million while East Pakistan had a population bigger than West Pakistan at that time. East Pakistan was surrounded by India, while Balochistan... So RAW cannot do anything in Balochistan except give funding to the BLA. Anyways, ISI can always take care of BLA.

No one thought of East Pakistan becoming Bangladesh before it actually happened. Am sure at that time, there would have been reasons like above on why East Pakistan can never split from West Pakistan. But then we all know what really happened. There is no one saying that Balochistan will certainly split or if it does, it will follow the same pattern as Bangladesh did.. Am sure if it happens, it will be unique in as surprising a way as 1971 was

And I really dont think ISI is doing a good job of handling BLA. Its a top notch agency only on this forum or some fan boy sites proclaiming it to be in top 10 spy agencies.. I mean, with the screwed state Pakistani security situation is today, how can one call an agency who's key task is to protect Pakistan a top notch one despite that..

isi admits responsibility of death of every indian dog................................... come on , why indians are so cheap. plz for GOD SAKE stop it now.............

indians are so good in shedding crocodile,s tear on every issue. such kind of rubbish attitude is never gona help in peaceful relations between these two nations. it is so sad that biased world media pays attention to such false claims.

No one thought of East Pakistan becoming Bangladesh before it actually happened. Am sure at that time, there would have been reasons like above on why East Pakistan can never split from West Pakistan. But then we all know what really happened. There is no one saying that Balochistan will certainly split or if it does, it will follow the same pattern as Bangladesh did.. Am sure if it happens, it will be unique in as surprising a way as 1971 was

And I really dont think ISI is doing a good job of handling BLA. Its a top notch agency only on this forum or some fan boy sites proclaiming it to be in top 10 spy agencies.. I mean, with the screwed state Pakistani security situation is today, how can one call an agency who's key task is to protect Pakistan a top notch one despite that..

Kiddo, ISI or any spy agency in this world will never ever put out to the public their missions. It's said if you don't know about, the spy agency did it's job right.

ISI is ranked #1 in the world, and it is not some fanboy, there was real factual evidence and what ISI has gone through that put it up to this high ranking which it definently deserves.

Sure ISI can't counter everything but atleast it can counter the majority. And that's why we don't hear as much of BLA.

Whatever India said proved correct sooner or later.

We said Operation gibaraltar done by pakistan.

Pakistan denied but later accept.

We said that kargil was doing by pakistan.

Pakistan said that it is doing by kashmir mujahideen but later accepted without any shame.

Our media said that 26/11 was doing by pakistan denied but later accepted that it was done by pakistani.

Our CM said ISI is helping maoist and millitant.(http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-involved-maoists-ne-assam-cm.html?highlight=)

ISI agent caught in maoist affected area and now this.

What you pakistan want more. We proved that we were right almost everytime and you proved wrong almost everytime.

Kiddo, ISI or any spy agency in this world will never ever put out to the public their missions. It's said if you don't know about, the spy agency did it's job right.

ISI is ranked #1 in the world, and it is not some fanboy, there was real factual evidence and what ISI has gone through that put it up to this high ranking which it definently deserves.

Sure ISI can't counter everything but atleast it can counter the majority. And that's why we don't hear as much of BLA.

I agree that a spy agency does not make its MISSION public.. But the objective of every national spy agency is to protect the country, where ISI has failed miserably..

In my book, any spy agency that is as much in public eye as ISI is probably a big failure, let alone be in the top segment. Though I would be interested in seeing the factual evidence or a credible source to that effect..

Are you kidding me.. BLA is hitting Pakistani establishment every week and sometimes twice in a week.. They also are now spreading their wings into Sindh where the insurgency has long died.. and there are talks of them and TTP teaming up.. Looks like you have been living under a rock instead of what is mentioned in your location, if you think you dont hear much of BLA :rofl:

I agree that a spy agency does not make its MISSION public.. But the objective of every national spy agency is to protect the country, where ISI has failed miserably..

In my book, any spy agency that is as much in public eye as ISI is probably a big failure, let alone be in the top segment. Though I would be interested in seeing the factual evidence or a credible source to that effect..

Are you kidding me.. BLA is hitting Pakistani establishment every week and sometimes twice in a week.. They also are now spreading their wings into Sindh where the insurgency has long died.. and there are talks of them and TTP teaming up.. Looks like you have been living under a rock instead of what is mentioned in your location, if you think you dont hear much of BLA :rofl:

Where has ISI failed? For every 1 bomb attack, 20 are stopped by ISI. Is that what you call a failure?

Dear, ISI is not stupid. The only reason ISI is in public eye is to divert Indian attention, so ISI can d it's job elsewhere. It's not failed anywhere.

Dear, BLA cannot make it out of Balochistan and you are talking about it hitting establishment. Have you noticed how much PA and ISI is thrashing these BLA terrorists? Please do not talk about any Sindh movement. I live in Sindh and khudda qasam I have never heard of any separtist movement till last week.

Where has ISI failed? For every 1 bomb attack, 20 are stopped by ISI. Is that what you call a failure?

Do you have a source for 20 preventions?? or is it just another delusionary comment in the long list of blind hero worship exercises that some Pakistanis indulge in wrt Pak military and ISI??

And even if I agree to the 20 preventions claim, it means there are 21 plots of bomb blast every 2-3 days in Pakistan. This fact itself is a indication of screwed up security situation in Pakistan which is ISI's responsibility and hence the failure..

Dear, ISI is not stupid. The only reason ISI is in public eye is to divert Indian attention, so ISI can d it's job elsewhere. It's not failed anywhere.
:lol: ISI head is being prosecuted in local as well as international courts for terrorism and murders and you dont consider that being in public eye :rofl:

Dear, BLA cannot make it out of Balochistan and you are talking about it hitting establishment. Have you noticed how much PA and ISI is thrashing these BLA terrorists? Please do not talk about any Sindh movement. I live in Sindh and khudda qasam I have never heard of any separtist movement till last week.

I suggest you start reading newspaper...

Do you have a source for 20 preventions?? or is it just another delusionary comment in the long list of blind hero worship exercises that some Pakistanis indulge in wrt Pak military and ISI??

And even if I agree to the 20 preventions claim, it means there are 21 plots of bomb blast every 2-3 days in Pakistan. This fact itself is a indication of screwed up security situation in Pakistan which is ISI's responsibility and hence the failure..

:lol: ISI head is being prosecuted in local as well as international courts for terrorism and murders and you dont consider that being in public eye :rofl:

:lol: How many drone strikes have been stopped by Mighty ISI ?

No, I mean 20 bomb blasts are stopped as a proof of how well ISI is doing especially with low budget. Dear, ISI is not your newspaper that it will tell you of every bomb plot ISI has stopped. Who said that bomb blasts happen every 2-3 days?

Dear, only ISI head is being tried, not whole of ISI. Besides, Pasha doesn't have to answer to SC as ISI has it's own policies like many other spy agencies.

Dear, I do read newspaper and it only shows ISI and PA stopping BLA.

:lol: How many drone strikes have been stopped by Mighty ISI ?

Retarded post... ISI is not PAF... ISI gains intelligence on external affairs, not on drone strikes. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom