What's new

Popular Afghani female Singer Aryan Saaed Anti Pakistani Facebook Picture

Yet we keep these ungrateful people in Pakistan. Even the illegal ones.
Dude I been to Afghanistan and spent time with these Pakistani hating SOBs. 80% Afghanis and even their soldiers on duty smoke hashish. Youtube Afghan Hashish Army. Some of them don't even mind eating Pork (pig meat) from American military rations.

This is what we get in return after sheltering their no good @$$e$ for thirty odd years....should be an eye opener for our establishment as to where their loyalty lies.....

tory of the world. USSR was at our borders, they already paid a vital role wit h their Naval armada in breaking Pakistan during 71. We not only paid them back big time but also eliminated Soviet treat forever.
We trusted tribals with the security of western borders and even overlooked lot of illegal activities in that area. but when they started to provide nurseries for suicide bombers, it was time to take action.
Pakistan only provided training grounds for Afghan mujahideen. The war was fought and won by Afghans with assistance of America's money and arms and ammunition. Saudi also pumped few billion dollars to the war. If China assists Pakistan in a war against enemy, it cant be declared Chinese victory, it would be Pakistan's. In the same way it was victory of Afghans.

About Pakistan giving tribals task of safeguarding western border, is just an empty talk. First of all Durand line is not like Indo-Pak border. Secondly no agreement or treaty of state of Pakistan has taken place with tribals regarding this matter. Thirdly paramilitary scouts and militias are stationed in FATA since British times, they do the guarding not regular tribesmen. Fourthly, its tribal on both sides of Durand who have kept the border bara-i-naam and porous.

The USSR was further trying to break Pakistan with insurgency in Baluchistan. The afghans, of course, were happy to help.
Not just Baluchestan, there were elaborate plans for Pashtunistan, because of Afghan commies.

Pakistan only provided training grounds for Afghan mujahideen. The war was fought and won by Afghans with assistance of America's money and arms and ammunition. Saudi also pumped few billion dollars to the war. If China assists Pakistan in a war against enemy, it cant be declared Chinese victory, it would be Pakistan's. In the same way it was victory of Afghans.

About Pakistan giving tribals task of safeguarding western border, is just an empty talk. First of all Durand line is not like Indo-Pak border. Secondly no agreement or treaty of state of Pakistan has taken place with tribals regarding this matter. Thirdly paramilitary scouts and militias are stationed in FATA since British times, they do the guarding not regular tribesmen. Fourthly, its tribal on both sides of Durand who have kept the border bara-i-naam and porous.

Not just Baluchestan, there were elaborate plans for Pashtunistan, because of Afghan commies.
Afghans were being slaughtered before Pakistan intervened. Afghans didn't even knew how to fire a modern automatic rifle. They didn't knew how to employ modern weapons system and warfare tactics. All they had was sticks, stones and some old WW-II rifles. Pakistan equipped, trained and provided intel on mission. Even SSG Commandos went undercover on the harder mission to counter Russian special forces raids.

Afghans were being slaughtered before Pakistan intervened. Afghans didn't even knew how to fire a modern automatic rifle. They didn't knew how to employ modern weapons system and warfare tactics. All they had was sticks, stones and some old WW-II rifles. Pakistan equipped, trained and provided intel on mission. Even SSG Commandos went undercover on the harder mission to counter Russian special forces raids.

This was corroborated by brigadier Mohammed Yousaf.

Afghans are only applying the formula that Pakistan itself used. To unite the nation and give it a rallying point they are creating an enemy for themselves just like Pakistan made India its enemy.

what did u say ??? Pakistan made India its enemy ??? well,.. i don't know what to you.. u better get ur head CT scan, cos there is alot of shit in there instead of brain..... btw where u think Pakistan made India their enemy ??? i mean in 1947 when they slaughtered alot of muslims and Pakistanis and took over Kashmir which was becoming part of Pakistan ?? or in 1965 when they attacked Pakistan and we defended ourself successfully ??? in 1971 when they raided east Pakistan ???? or in 1984 when India captured Siachen Glacier and from there on it became a battlefield ??? or by continuous killing in Kasmir ???? or in the last 15 years where they have been continuosly trying to destablize pakistan in Balochistan ???

i mean amont these major incidents, which one do you think was the mistake that made India our enemy ??? well my guess is 1947,.. we shud have let them take whole Kashmir, 90%part of Punjab, most of Sindh,.. that wud have made them happy and we wudn't have made them our enemy ???? m i right ???

b85fb944a1b364f8c2f5cb61f996057c.png

I'm not joking this is her legit Facebook picture.

aa4190af8b8d8a5d3df6ce5b1ff7e7f0.png

:what::tdown:

Good news it was only known by few, but thanks to this thread, now you just helped her spread her propaganda all over the world.

When afghanistan import fuel also from central asian countries
When afghanistan export more to india than pakistan
When afghanistan is supported by US

Afghanistan will suffer hostile with pakistan but not the end of the world for them as they are backed by US,India and many countries

right now the only thing they r exporting to India is their young girls,.. alot of afghani girls r being exported to Indian clubs,..
i can understand why u guys r pretending to b their friend so badly....
if a beautiful girl is born in a poor family, the Vadeera of that ilaqa becomes friendly to that house and becomes his sympthazier, well we know why,.. and thats exactly what is happening between India and Afghans,..
Chalo atleast Afghani Mamoo to banain gai..

lol..many times she performed in Peshawar . But , now lot more new female singers are emerging . Its a jealousy . Now Peshawar again hub for Afghan actors. If promoters are ignored her , she shouldn't act like that. Anyway , I think she move Switzerland .

Last edited:
It was Pakistan's military which compromised Pakistan's national security by setting up large number of Jihadi training centers for Afghan Jihadi in FATA in 80s. ISI facilitated the settlement of Arab and uzbel Mujahideen in tribal areas, tribals were asked to provide hospitality to the guests.

Pakistan's military further compromised the national security in 90s by flooding arms and ammunition to Taliban as well youth from FATA were sent to provide manpower, among those were Nek Muhammad and Baitullah Mehsud. the patronage of Haqqani network by ISI kept going on, who are responsible fro large number of civilian casualties.
So what is your solution?

Naturalize all Afghans?

b85fb944a1b364f8c2f5cb61f996057c.png

I'm not joking this is her legit Facebook picture.

aa4190af8b8d8a5d3df6ce5b1ff7e7f0.png

:what::tdown:
stop using pakistani currency, imports and products?? Please do give it a try:coffee:
btw i didn't see any such posts after the rape case? is getting raped by indians more acceptible ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom