What's new

Poll: Would the GHQ abandon Pakistan's nuclear programme?

Would the GHQ abandon Pakistan's nuclear programme?

• Total voters
Whatever. At least come up with a smart wisecrack if you have nothing substantive to say. I realise there is no filtering on the quality of posters by the forum owners, so i am going to start ignoring the boring/stupid ones. you are lucky to be the first.

There is nothing smart needed for the likes of you

India has a lot of frustrated morons like you whining on internet. You are not the first one here on this forum

They are brainwashed like the generation that invested itself with Bhuttoism.
Literally i have met PHD scholars who blindly believe that **** and highly educated young guys and girls, they look complete fools and cultists while defending that **** and the most ironic thing is most of these bastards have never lived a single day in pakistan!!!!

There is nothing smart needed for the likes of you

India has a lot of frustrated morons like you whining on internet. You are not the first one here on this forum
My question is why do we even allow these fucks here, They are just a fustratd bunch, lonely bastards, who bored are playing with their choti lulli, even the ugliest bunch of gals (expect the indian hijabi's) don't give 'em chance and then they do chest thumping here!

Last edited:
Literally i have met PHD scholars who blindly believe that **** and highly educated young guys and girls, they look complete fools and cultists while defending that **** and the most ironic thing is most of these bastards have never lived a single day in pakistan!!!!

I think culturally and spiritually they suffer from the messiah syndrome. Sad part is that the people they follow be it bhutto, mujib or Niazi believe themselves to be some sort of messiah. It's just the most romantic tale they have witnessed, one man versus them all.

Unfortunate to see them waste their education and kin like that.

in a heart beat if America asks them to
US will not get into this unless there is a realistic fear of complete dissolution of Pakistan as in the case or USSR or if Pakistan makes the request first (fearing things may get ugly).

This thread is filled with fustrated youthiya's who don't even live in pakistan,
Bummer for u rascals, they won't, Never knew over seas had such extreme cuckery in them for IK!!!

Cry harder Faujeet

They are brainwashed like the generation that invested itself with Bhuttoism.

Says the Amritsari immigrant

My question is why do we even allow these fucks here, They are just a fustratd bunch, lonely bastards, who bored are playing with their choti lulli, even the ugliest bunch of gals (expect the indian hijabi's) don't give 'em chance and then they do chest thumping here!

Oh phuddi yavana….the whole reason why millions of Pakistanis live abroad right now is thanks to your PAK BHOJ and the bastards they created…name Nawaz Sharif. BC chtiuye insaan….f**k you army.

Where was your army when America was drone bombing Waziristan panchoda?

Saying it loudly

Keep saying it loudly, won’t make a difference because nobody believes it except those who sell their mothers for a plate of biryani.

This is why in Lahore you PMLN Pedowaris don’t dare do a jalsa or a protest. The people would rip your bunds apart.

F**k off back to Amritsar. Wish we never allowed you ****s into Pakistan in the first place.

I think culturally and spiritually they suffer from the messiah syndrome. Sad part is that the people they follow be it bhutto, mujib or Niazi believe themselves to be some sort of messiah. It's just the most romantic tale they have witnessed, one man versus them all.

Unfortunate to see them waste their education and kin like that.
Exactly, About a month ago me and my friend we had convo with two BP gals in a pub in manchester, let me describe them to u first, western party clothes, were drinking beer and u know what there argument was, that they support him because he want to make TRUE STATE OF MEDINA, after to listening this sentence we just left the pub, mean like there is no way u can talk to these hypocrites!, where on earth u get audacity to say something like this while holding a beer and looking for a one night stand!

Exactly, About a month ago me and my friend we had convo with two BP gals in a pub
in manchester,

You yourself live in Manchester and you’re giving sermons about us not living in Pakistan. How do you even know where I live BC?

let me describe them to u first, western party clothes, were drinking beer and u know what there argument was, that they support him because he want to make TRUE STATE OF MEDINA,

Cool story. I was at the North Pole and I met Santa Claus. We smoked a blunt and he promised me this year for Christmas I would get a PlayStation that I’ve been waiting for ages to get. Trust me bro.

after to listening this sentence we just left the pub,

Video of Falcon34 leaving the pub

mean like there is no way u can talk to these hypocrites!, where on earth u get audacity to say something like this while holding a beer and looking for a one night stand!

Funny how your entire tirade is around alcohol and sex, but never about justice and rule of law. IK, although I didn’t agree with him, used the Riyasat-e-Medina as an example of how Islamic promotes both justice and good governance. It does not mean he wants Pakistan to become another Saudi Arabia or Iran you mug.

Just like how Jinnah used Islam to support the idea of democracy being an Islamic trait and compatible with our faith.

Muslim country and Islamic country are not the same.

Stick to drinking your shitty beer in your whore houses in Bradford boy.

Keep saying it loudly, won’t make a difference because nobody believes it except those who sell their mothers for a plate of biryani.

This is why in Lahore you PMLN Pedowaris don’t dare do a jalsa or a protest. The people would rip your bunds apart.

F**k off back to Amritsar. Wish we never allowed you ****s into Pakistan in the first place.
PMLN does not need do jalsas in Lahore. The city in indebted to PMLN for its entire infrastructure.

You can however start a movement to return the immigrants back to British India anytime you like. We will not discriminate and take Niazi with us.

Exactly, About a month ago me and my friend we had convo with two BP gals in a pub in manchester, let me describe them to u first, western party clothes, were drinking beer and u know what there argument was, that they support him because he want to make TRUE STATE OF MEDINA, after to listening this sentence we just left the pub, mean like there is no way u can talk to these hypocrites!, where on earth u get audacity to say something like this while holding a beer and looking for a one night stand!

It's a lifestyle choice. Both Bhutto and Niazi were known as womanising bigots and the support base is no different.

shatup pakistan army zindabad it is islamic army now for a ispr song about munir fighting hard on the front line for that dollar i mean for khalifat system.

right here we go, whiskey whiskey whiskey, hafiz dollar khalifat munir hamaraa mulk ka jawan waar per border per dollar kamai karta hai allah isko buht swaab ki dollar dai do.

Dont worry bout nuclear weapon of pakistan its already sold to amerikaans for that visa, bara mukhaan, bara gaadi, bara dollar ka bank account, vo ve miami vich. munir vasta bara bottle muttar ki whiskey ve milthi.

right back to ispr song again. come kids of poor pakistanis sing along with munir. dying from hunger no water, no hospitals, no schools, dont worry just be like munir sell your self for a dollar or two and get that latest bmw, bara house ve, visa to usa fast track.

Imran Khan implanted by Jewish lobby for this purpose and he tried his best that Pakistan will reach to the point where it has to abandon its nuclear and missile program but Armed forces saved Pakistan and its nuclear and missile program. Case Closed. :closed:

Last edited:
I voted No! How else would they blackmail the world without those weapons.

I pray that these nukes be utilized for their sole purpose before they are given up. I advocate every city next door that has a population of 1+ million plus from Nepal to Maldives be given the treatment.

Back
Top Bottom