What's new

POLL: Should Syrians Get Turkish Citizenship?

Should Syrians Get Turkish Citizenship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The kurd issue is like those German americans in the USA.
46 million people in the USA are German americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

They don't say "I am German" they say "I am American" or "I am from the USA".

This is what we want in Turkey, the make up of Turkey is so diversified that if the inhabitants don't embrace and show loyalty to Turkey it will end up in disaster. So far EVERYONE says they are "Turk" meaning they are loyal to Turkey, except for a minority among the kurds.

What makes them so special so they can ruin it for all the others that make up Turkey?

If they aren't going to join the party, they can go live in north iraq. Simple as that.

Only if there will be an agreement with them about they will stay only in South Eastern Anatolia.

I know that AKP will not do it. So no.

Nobody gives you citizenship for free in Europe even if you are born there and went to school all your life.

Nobody gives you citizenship for free in Europe even if you are born there and went to school all your life.
Ask the Dutch Turks,five years legal(residence permit) in the Netherlands and you can apply for a Dutch citizenship.
If you have no criminal past in the Netherlands,you will get your Dutch passport,sometimes even after three year.
If you were born in the Netherlands,it means automatic citizenship.

Last edited:
Ask the Dutch Turks,five years legal(residence permit) in the Netherlands and you can apply for a Dutch citizenship.
If you have no criminal past in the Netherlands,you will get your Dutch passport,sometimes even after three years.
Its different in ever country, in switzerland its more difficult.

And what's the procedure for me to get a Turkish passport like a guy born in Bulgaria?
I have a lot of relatives living in Turkey who are double citizens of Bulgaria and Turkey who migrated there when Turks were expelled by the Communist regime here but their case is different as Turkey has agreed to take all Turks coming to the country from there. What should I do to became a Turkish citizen?

ps About the question- kick them all out. Only those who respect Turkey should stay there.

And what's the procedure for me to get a Turkish passport like a guy born in Bulgaria?
I have a lot of relatives living in Turkey who are double citizens of Bulgaria and Turkey who migrated there when Turks were expelled by the Communist regime here but their case is different as Turkey has agreed to take all Turks coming to the country from there. What should I do to became a Turkish citizen?
If your father or mother has a Turkish citizenship you automatically can get Turkish passport. However it seems like your case is like Ahıska Turks....I'm not quiet sure, but it might be difficult.

Its different in ever country, in switzerland its more difficult.

Switzerland is most difficult country in the EU maybe even the world to get citizenship.

I heard you need to do community work for 10 years or something like that to get citizenship there, like slave work.

ps About the question- kick them all out. Only those who respect Turkey should stay there.

I knew a Bulgar Turk once, he told me he did his army service in Turkey and he wasn't a citizen, so I think you have a high chance. Just go to the turkish embassy in Bulgaria and tell them your situation and that you are Turk but Bulgar Turk.

You shouldn't have any problems, everyone that feels like a Turk is welcome.

lf you have relatives then you should get one easily, considering you are a Turk.

Turkey has open policies against Turkic people, it's easier for them to get Turkish citizenship.

Only the highly educated ones should stay. The rest can kindly fok off. Unemployment is already at an all time low especially in the east of the country.

Switzerland is most difficult country in the EU maybe even the world to get citizenship.

I heard you need to do community work for 10 years or something like that to get citizenship there, like slave work.

I knew a Bulgar Turk once, he told me he did his army service in Turkey and he wasn't a citizen, so I think you have a high chance. Just go to the turkish embassy in Bulgaria and tell them your situation and that you are Turk but Bulgar Turk.

You shouldn't have any problems, everyone that feels like a Turk is welcome.
Nah community work isnt true but its harsh, in some cantons more than others.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom