What's new

Poll: Should Indians be allowed on pdf (poll open to pakistanis only)

Should Indians be allowed on pdf

• Yes

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Note: Poll open for pakistani members only, non-pakistanis kindly do not try to skew the result by voting.
I did not make votes public so as not to influence voters, but will request mods to make it public if non pakistanis vote.

Many pakistanis have opposed indians being member of pdf. I guess most indians will not share that view. Here are some of the arguments.
Against: Indians should not be members because they do not allow free speech to Pakistanis in their forums.
They dont give enough space to pakistani members, and PDF should be a forum where pakistanis can talk freely in a non hostile environment.
For: Indians contribute to healthy debate, if your ideas are not questioned, you will never know whether you are wrong.
Against: Most indians are troll anyway, they dont contribute anything meaningful, we wont miss them.
For: The nature of forum will attract a specific demography. But by having a dialogue you reduce some hate, even in the most rabid haters.
Against: Actually I did not hate indians before I joined here. The amount of venom they spew against pakistan is horrendous, even though they are guest here. That changed my mind. So it increased mutual hatred.
For: You will be bored to death without indians here.
Against: We pakistanis hate each other enough, that will keep this forum interesting. Thanks for thinking about us though, we dont need you.

Last edited:
More important question is can Indians themselves stay away from this forum considering the national Indian obsession with Pakistan?

Note: Poll open for pakistani members only, non-pakistanis kindly do not try to skew the result by voting.
I did not make votes public so as not to influence voters, but will request mods to make it public if non pakistanis vote.

Many pakistanis have opposed Indians being member of pdf. I guess most Indians will not share that view. Here are some of the arguments.
Against: Indians should not be members because they do not allow free speech to pakistanis in their forums.
They dont give enough space to pakistani members, and PDF should be a forum where pakistanis can talk freely in a non hostile environment.
For: Indians contribute to healthy debate, if your ideas are not questioned, you will never know whether you are wrong.
Against: Most Indians are troll anyway, they dont contribute anything meaningful, we wont miss them.
For: The nature of forum will attract a specific demography. But by having a dialogue you reduce some hate, even in the most rabid haters.
Against: Actually I did not hate Indians before I joined here. The amount of venom they spew against pakistan is horrendous, even though they are guest here. That changed my mind. So it increased mutual hatred.
For: You will be bored to death without Indians here.
Against: We pakistanis hate each other enough, that will keep this forum interesting. Thanks for thinking about us though, we dont need you.

Notice- small capital for pakistan, and big capital for India, what is this ???

Its an online forum and requires audience for building a portfolio of visitors. Of course all of us should be able to participate whether Indian or not. Unless they change the policies that this is a Pakistani members ONLY forum, which defeats the purpose...

nah, without you guys, i would be bored to death, we entertain each other.

Yes, Indians should be allowed here. What kind of poll is this supposed to be???

54118902.jpg

Early trends shows it is Yes......

Indians are welcome on the forum like everyone else is from around the world. Ayush and hinduguy are two of my favourite neighbours.

Indians are welcome on the forum like everyone else is from around the world. Ayush and hinduguy are two of my favourite neighbours.
sh*t, I was expecting a slang match with you for putting 'hindu' in quotes in other thread..
sorry in advance .. :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom