What's new

[Poll] Should India maintain it's policy of striking Pakistan after each Terrorist incident?

Should India maintain it's policy of striking Pakistan after each Terrorist incident?

• Yes

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
On top of that, there's a clause in agreement of F-16 with Pakistan that they can only be used against terrorism
There is no clause that the F-16 can o ly be used for terrorism. The only possible restriction is that it can only be used defensively, and the PAF is arguing that the engagement took place on the Pakistani side, so whether the F-16 was used or not, no US conditions were violated.

If an F-16 was indeed downed by Mig21 then that's a huge embarrasment for PAF and also for the Americans who want to sell F-16s to India.
There is not even shred of evidence pointing to a F-16 going down. Nothing. Other than a piece of AMRAAM which only points to a missile having been fired.

And given the desperation of India to save face you would have expected some evidence being released but we have non.

There is not even shred of evidence pointing to a F-16 going down. Nothing. Other than a piece of AMRAAM which only points to a missile having been fired.

And given the desperation of India to save face you would have expected some evidence being released but we have non.

Pakistanis said no F-16s were used and we proved it with undisputed evidence that they were indeed used. They also said they downed 2 Indian aircrafts. India said it lost only 1. Then ISPR retracted their statement and said only 1 Indian aircraft was downed.

From the sequence of events and the proofs presented by Indians showing incorrect statements by Pakistan, the version of events as give by Pakistan seem unreliable to me. Just my 2 cents.

Since it seems that India has conducted 2 strikes in Pakistan after 2 terrorist incidents in India so far. Does it make sense to continue pursuing this policy? The implications of this policy could include either parties getting confused and launching a full scale war.

What are your thoughts?
PAF can strike every time going forward.

Yes please. The quick wins we get against you are great for morale and has developed a climate of political unity in Pakistan.

Since it seems that India has conducted 2 strikes in Pakistan after 2 terrorist incidents in India so far. Does it make sense to continue pursuing this policy? The implications of this policy could include either parties getting confused and launching a full scale war.

What are your thoughts?

YESSS please do

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis said no F-16s were used and we proved it with undisputed evidence that they were indeed used. They also said they downed 2 Indian aircrafts. India said it lost only 1. Then ISPR retracted their statement and said only 1 Indian aircraft was downed.

From the sequence of events and the proofs presented by Indians showing incorrect statements by Pakistan, the version of events as give by Pakistan seem unreliable to me. Just my 2 cents.
And what you talking about Pakistan always said that 2 IAF jets down and don't retracted at any day an F-16 was doing CAP (combat air petrol), only Mirages/JF-17 did airstrikes in IOK :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Salaam

If India keeps this policy of trying to escalate things like this everything something happens, it will really help bring the Kashmir cause to international limelight.

International players would realise that Kashmir, the core issue between Indian and Pakistan, is a risk to International peace and may lead to a nuclear war.

So I think if India keeps doing it, Kashmir will start to be viewed as an international matter and not as a bilateral issue between indopak.

You could also look at it from the other way round. If an F-16 was indeed downed by Mig21 then that's a huge embarrasment for PAF and also for the Americans who want to sell F-16s to India.

On top of that, there's a clause in agreement of F-16 with Pakistan that they can only be used against terrorism. IAF already showed the indisputable proof with the AMRAAM pieces that F-16 was indeed used in this operation. PAF is trying to come up with a version that can please both their internal audience and the Americans.

Even with very old tech you kind of underestimate India. We're more than capable of performing such operations. I mean if we were able to do in 1971 why wouldn't we be able to do it in 2019 when we have over 300 Sukhois now?

yes 1971 was a bad experience for pakistan but we have improved now.machines requires skills and pakistan is using this f-16 from a very long time now.jf-17 is also our choice.we love our fighter jets.we know the competition is not easy that's why only the best fly our jets.iaf made errors this time.first error is sending mig-21.this is a very old jet.2nd error is giving them permission to chase pakistani jets inside pakistani airspace.it was ambush.it was very tactical.when you become a fighter pilot,you learn many methods.this is one simple method.india has failed to provide any video or photo or even radar data.india have nothing right now.after uri,you said surgical strike.we rubbished.you didn't provide proof.now again balakot,no proof and now this f-16 theory! india should provide proof. we win this conflict but i believe this conflict isn't over yet.india will attack soon and we are ready.

Back
Top Bottom