What's new

POLL on MQM website. 64.7% want ALTAF hussain to leave politics lol

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
64.7 7173 voters wants ALTAF Hussain to leave politics on a POLL done by MQM offical webside. After this shocking resualts MQM has in hurry deleted POLL :rofl:

528209_396661220414591_320683931_n.jpg

Shall I leave the leadership of MQM and Politics If my strong stance worsens the situation in the country? Altaf Hussain
Don't Leave MQM leadership and politics (7928 votes)
0%
Leave MQM leadership and politics (407 votes)
0%

This is when I looked at.....

Muttahida Quami Movement

let him stay. i don't wanted to miss his speech like thing. He is good entertainer.:P

Pardy main rehne do. . . . .parda na uthao :rofl:

Funny how they tampered the results later on.

This little poll result tampering shows exactly what democracy means in Pakistan. :no:

Altaf is probably the most charismatic politician in Pakistan. Love him or hate him, but I bet most wouldn't wanna see him quit.

Altaf is probably the most charismatic politician in Pakistan. Love him or hate him, but I bet most wouldn't wanna see him quit.

political leaders should groom new generation and then leave their post after a set number of years. No one deserves to be Queen-for-life dear leader of a party.

Unfortunately Altaf and many others in Pakistan are just feudal lords of their respective parties.

And that my dear Sir,

Doesn't bode well for democracy.

Thank you

Shall I leave the leadership of MQM and Politics If my strong stance worsens the situation in the country? Altaf Hussain
0%
0%

Muttahida Quami Movement

LOL --- I voted myself and at that time 64% was against MQM

I see people lying against the great MQM. It is verified that the poll's results are correct, as stated on their page.

This is edited!

political leaders should groom new generation and then leave their post after a set number of years. No one deserves to be Queen-for-life dear leader of a party.

Unfortunately Altaf and many others in Pakistan are just feudal lords of their respective parties.

And that my dear Sir,

Doesn't bode well for democracy.

Thank you
old guards dont relinquish power these day so easily they have to be pushed out by new ones violently.chop..chop..chop..

time of vanaprasth system has long gone forgotten on subcontinent.

0%
0%

Muttahida Quami Movement

seriously, avoid lying.... it wont help, the poll removed and I saw myself 55% saying quit

the only thing someone can say about this is LOLOLOLOL!!!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom