What's new

POLL on MQM website. 64.7% want ALTAF hussain to leave politics lol

That is funny. I wonder if it was his haters that were actually voting. :lol:

:D even his lovers could not save him means the lovers are outnumbered.

Time to quit.

Let some young educated person take up the party and kick all the bhatakhor unemployed ones out

They removed the actual result, this was not good, Poll rigging as usual by MQM.

let him stay. i don't wanted to miss his speech like thing. He is good entertainer.:P

Pardy main rehne do. . . . .parda na uthao :rofl:

He can be a good entertainer for you ............but don't forget the families he killed their relatives and taking "Bhatta" from them.:devil:

Lies by evil people shall not change the truth, this thread is a lie!

If they are kicked out, it would mean more criminals on the road.

Yes webbie, it does but it also means that the bhattakhor's no more have political backing which allows them to get out of jail weeks after their arrest. A friend in the Karachi police confirms. The people they arrest for target killing are usually freed within days because someone powerful is supporting them. Their capture is paraded as a success of the police but their release is never exposed before the media.

When that support stops coming it is basically the end of terror in Karachi... provided that the law enforcement agencies deal with the criminal elements who are not affiliated with them. There are many affiliated with Zardari. People I know in my family have been kidnapped by them. Zardari runs the most powerful land grabbing mafia in Sindh as well.

:D even his lovers could not save him means the lovers are outnumbered.

Time to quit.

Let some young educated person take up the party and kick all the bhatakhor unemployed ones out

If someone had alerted me I would even have sent a letter with 20 reasons why he should quit. :D

The thing is his numbers are outnumbered in Pakistan, what about Karachi where I am now sitting now? People still voting for him, wror. Sad little situation with my pathetic little community. And shows no sign of changing. Btw, I have to ask my grandfather what was the logic of them and other urdu speakers settling in Karachi in huge numbers anyway.

There were Muhajirs who moved to Punjab, Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan. They all became Punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch. Those in Karachi failed to assimilate completely eventually developing an exclusive seperate identity for themselves.

The problem is with Muhajirs. They want to be an exclusive community. A guy claimed MQM gave us a "political identity." Fun how every community believes the only way to have a political identity is to vote for a person who calls himself muhajir and a party that burns pashtun carpet stores and demands sindhis join their rallies not to forget threatens urdu speakers to either pay bhatta or get their businesses shut down.

And we wonder why the Pashtuns are pissed. lol.
People who love their country have no place anymore in the local political environment... not a single nationalist political party around.

If someone had alerted me I would even have sent a letter with 20 reasons why he should quit. :D

The thing is his numbers are outnumbered in Pakistan, what about Karachi where I am now sitting now? People still voting for him, wror. Sad little situation with my pathetic little community. And shows no sign of changing. Btw, I have to ask my grandfather what was the logic of them and other urdu speakers settling in Karachi in huge numbers anyway.

There were Muhajirs who moved to Punjab, Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan. They all became Punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch. Those in Karachi failed to assimilate completely eventually developing an exclusive seperate identity for themselves.

The problem is with Muhajirs. They want to be an exclusive community. A guy claimed MQM gave us a "political identity." Fun how every community believes the only way to have a political identity is to vote for a person who calls himself muhajir and a party that burns pashtun carpet stores and demands sindhis join their rallies not to forget threatens urdu speakers to either pay bhatta or get their businesses shut down.

And we wonder why the Pashtuns are pissed. lol.
People who love their country have no place anymore in the local political environment... not a single nationalist political party around.

You are so right.

This is what I tell to my family members (if they listen),

that Mohajirs have every thing to gain and nothing to lose by shedding this mota don Altaf and even MQM.

The reason is simple.

Mohajirs are the leaders in education in Karachi and Hyderabad.
Mohajirs are sitting at the New York of Pakistan aka biggest port.
Mohajirs dominate (or can dominate in few years) banking, insurance, and manufacturing industries.

If there is peace in Karachi, Mohajir community will be the biggest beneficiary.

Mohajir sons and daughters will have the best future compared to any ethnicity in the country.

But

unfortunately many Mohajir seniors cannot let go of the ethnic/class warfare mentality that used to be so common in the ancestral homeland aka Bihar.

What MQM is doing in Karachi is only slightly different from what Lallu Parsad and Rabri devi used to do in Bihar.
What MQM is doing in Karachi is only slightly different from the Runbeer Sena and other militant thugs used to in Bihar.

But even Bihar has moved on, and so should Mohajirs.

And one of the easiest way to do is to say bye bye to ethnic chauvinism and this kala mota chor bhata khor Altaf.

sorry if any Altafite gets hurt with these words.

but my heart cries when I see so many mohajirs suffering all due to ethnic fascists like Altaf.

Thank you.

political leaders should groom new generation and then leave their post after a set number of years. No one deserves to be Queen-for-life dear leader of a party.

Unfortunately Altaf and many others in Pakistan are just feudal lords of their respective parties.

And that my dear Sir,

Doesn't bode well for democracy.

Thank you

Excellet post. However, you're talking about civilized societies and sadly Pakistan ain't one. Pull Altaf out of MQM and you'd see how rapidly MQM loses it's support. Political Parties in Pakistan are mostly one man show. In general your post is accurate but specifically it ain't.

@haviZsultan @faujiHistorian : Nothing wrong with the Mohajirs having an 'exclusive' identity of their own ! They are Urdu speakers who bring with them some of the unique cultural practices of UP, Bihar, Gujrat etc. & they should be accommodated in the larger Pakistani Culture which is an amalgamation & an overlapping of different Pakistani cultural & linguistic identities each with their own respective space to express themselves.

Even in the Punjab, which is perhaps the most ethnically & linguistically diverse province of Pakistan with a history of excellent harmonious co-existence between different ethnicities & linguistic groups, the Urdu speakers have their own uniqueness to them that hasn't been embellished by the dominant culture or language of the Punjabis. This is partly so because Punjab & Punjabis aren't the kind that shove their language or culture down another's throat but also because the Urdu speakers & other ethno-lignustic groups have seamlessly integrated & interwoven themselves into the local communities without loosing themselves in a linguistic or cultural sense.

Our qualms with the MQM has nothing to do with them being a predominantly Urdu speaking party or anything like it; its them engaging in all the sh*t that they do & then playing the victim card whereby they project themselves as the poor Mohajir who migrated for Pakistan & is unwelcome in the Pakistan they fought & died for ! Thats what puts us off ! Baaat kiyaaa keee theee aur kheeench kar kidhaar lei gaii...this incessant injection of ethnicity & the sacrifices of the past whenever they are cornered or called out for the things they do, is what irks us to no end ! We fought for Pakistan too...West Pakistan got closer to 5 million refugees with 1.5 million settling in Karachi, Hyderabad & the adjoining areas whereas closer to 3-3.5 million settled in the Punjab - Hummm toouu 24/7 nahinn jataaa raheiii hoteiii kehh that our people too were butchered & our women too were defiled !

And thats compounded further by the incessant allegations that go to the tune of 'Punjab Khaaa giyaa' aur 'Hum kamaa kaar deteiii hain 70% revenue Pakistan kooo' ! Any fool with a half-working brain could see the 'bhoook' & 'nang' on the outskirts of Lahore never mind the rest of Punjab & anyone fool could look at the break up of the tax revenue by FBR to know the truth about those figures ! Hummm touu nahin keh raheiii hoteiii how we neither kill Baloch, nor Pashtuns, nor Urdu Speakers or anyone else just because they are 'they' & we're 'We' nor do we say that we're the ones who order all of them goods that Karachi earns most of the duty from ! That irks us even more. And the insinuation by Altaf & Co. on blaming the Punjabi for everything from the broken sewage line down the street to Kargil, '65, '71 etc. just does it for us !

So I think we should learn to separate Urdu-speakers from MQM because over the past 1-2 decades that distinction has been blurred due to continued election victories of MQM in Karachi through whatever means & the ardent support that some Urdu speakers from Karachi show to it !

Whereas the Karachiwallas should learn to be a bit more gentle on the rest of us ! Yours is the most educated community & the most prosperous one by large...that doesn't mean that the rest of us are bunch of neanderthals running amok in dhootiss as the extra-baggage weighing the progress of Pakistan down due to our inabilities !

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway this thread should be closed for now, the matter been finished!

Back
Top Bottom