• Firdoos Ashiq Awaan

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please refer to above list, and cast your vote for the person which you think, is most hatred person in today's Pakistani Political Stage..

Please remind me if i missed someone ;)

Zardari is the most hatred and in my opinion, Nawaz Shareef deserves even more hatred and anger for not blocking this corrupt government which he could have but he kept playing "game" to suit his political stature. Musharaff Follows the row at place No. 3.

rofl i knew in start, that it would be Zardari all the way.. because even because of their extremely ugly faces and tons of crimes, they can't compete Zardari .. :hitwall:

How many people across Pakistan know Firdos Ashiq awan and Rana sanaullah ??

so its odd you have included them

I know the fat woman with an extremely obscene tongue, calls herself doctor but she should clarify she is just a vet and that pml (n)'s law minister who i believe is a supporter of banned terrorist parties.

zardari-allah-k-naam-pe.jpg

Maf karo bahi....

Zardari is most hated by be, but i think like graphican has said, Nawaz Sharif should be hanged for being too selfish, he knows, we know that he is the strongest candidate for Presidency in the next elections and he is just buying time. A55 H0l3

But why Zardari? People decided to elect him, if he was that bad they shouldnt have voted him in. I even heard that the PPP has won a few by elections as well. he needs to finish his term, if he is not suitable for pakistan then he shoudnt be voted in again.

But why Zardari? People decided to elect him, if he was that bad they shouldnt have voted him in. I even heard that the PPP has won a few by elections as well. he needs to finish his term, if he is not suitable for pakistan then he shoudnt be voted in again.

He was elected by MPs who were selected or elected in the elections. And dont forget the MPs from other parties who are in alliance with PPP govt so they voted for him in assembly just for their own interests.

People have voted for Benazir and thus PPP. PPP as a party has a good vote bank. But that does not mean they like Zardari

Your telling me elections in our country's are fair? Hell they are iffy in places like UK and USA, this is Pakistan we are talking about. BTW my family knows the Bhutto's and Mr. Zardari really well, Mrs. BB was my mothers class mate and trust me Zardari is just an evil excuse for a human being.

Back
Top Bottom