What's new

POLL - Bangladesh Becomes Pakistan

Poll-Bangladesh Becoming Pakistan Again.

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • Other-Explain Please.

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sur

Reaction score
It's a POLL..... Question is for Bangladeshis ONLY, living anywhere in the world.

If Pakistan makes an offer to Bangladesh to become a part of Pakistan again, Would you like that to happen, Yes/No/or the answer is NOT that simple ........... Then what the answer is?

Please do not open silly polls. Just meant for flaims.

Bangladesh is a reality and an independent Muslim brotherly country.

Lets help them in defence and have good ties. Simple as that.

There is no need to merg BD into Pakistan or Pakistan into BD. Or Indian areas into Pakistan or Pakistani areas into India.

Lets respect the sovereignty of each other.

I did NOT have any "flamming" intensions....

I just asked it out of curosity...... Though "there's a reason behind my maddness"..... On TV in Dr.Shahid Masood's program "End of Time", Dr.Israr Ahmed said that he believes Afghanistan will become part of Pakistan someday before advent of Eesa(a.s)...... This made me think "How about Bangladesh"...!!!

Mods please close this Stupid Thread

Bangladesh is a reality and an independent Muslim brotherly country.

Lets help them in defence and have good ties. Simple as that.

There is no need to merg BD into Pakistan or Pakistan into BD. Or Indian areas into Pakistan or Pakistani areas into India.

Lets respect the sovereignty of each other.

Exactly Jana.Thank you.

The answer to the poll is a big NO.

Requesting the MODs to close the poll.

I think this might piss of our Bangladeshi brothers here. Bangladesh is now an independent country and lets respect that. There will be no reunification. Besides, Pakistan is not interested anyways I think.

My Answer is NO.

Pakistan and BD both can solve their problems according to their own circumstances and environment. Pakistan and BD can also cooperate with each other remaining two separate states as well.

In my opinion, the division of india and pakistan was not fair, bangladesh and pakistan should have been founded as 2 different sovereign muslim countries in 1947, re-unification is out of question now....

Completely BS. You are threatening sovereignty of Any Country.

It can be done that, there is a visa free access process between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

It can be done that, Bangladeshi citizens will get the facilities of Pakistani citizen and also Pakistani people will get the facilities of Bangladeshi citizen.

I mean, the country is different but the peoples of both country have the duel citizenship.

Remember the history of west and east Germany. They were separate in past and again merge when they understood that they were wrong.

But if it is not possible to make a same country again then it can be done that, the citizens of both country can go or access to each country without visa and passport like same country as like brother country.

And that will be a new global concept and idea.
And that idea can be check out by online voting or by networking like facebook, that either people will agree or not to be brother country where the peoples of both country can live to anywhere they want.

Last edited:
BD becoming part of Pakistan is like Pakistan becoming part of India again. We failed to give them their rights when we had chance. We failed. Ab kiss moo saay un sey kahain

I agree with you. Accept the mistakes and move on. More importantly, never make the same mistakes again.

"Ab kiss moo saay un se kahain" well said.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are two countries separated by hundred of miles. Why would they like to join? what is the benefit that these countries will have by joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom