What's new

Politicians Daughter wears Bikini in Burqa to show freedom to Muslim Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a Belgian politician is using his own 19 year old daughter to expose her body to the entire world for a cheap political stunt?
What kind of father would do that with their own child?? This is so sick & perverted!!:sick:
She is an adult now. It's her choice and she is the one that came up with the idea. ^^ I support her campaign.

Again what exactly does the Burqa have to do with Islam? It is an Arab practice which predates Islam by centuries.

I cannot understand myself, I have only seen a couple Indian Muslim wear it while the rest wear Hijabs.

Muslims women don't have to wear burkha and niqab in Islam, but it is allowed for them to.

Much of what "Muslims" practice now a days, or people followers of any religion, is based more on Culture and Social environment than what is written/ recorded in the Holy Scriptures. Western women wear the type of clothes they wear because the environment has taught them to show off their figure. I not saying that I don't tend to look over my shoulder when a girl walks by; I wouldn't mind being at a Victoria Secret show :)

Some women want to show their figure only to their husbands whats wrong with that?

What is the difference in the image below?
devoted.jpg

Again what exactly does the Burqa have to do with Islam? It is an Arab practice which predates Islam by centuries.

Indeed. That's what I was thinking about too.

Thəorətic Muslim;2563091 said:
What is the difference in the image below?
devoted.jpg

Uhhmm ... propaganda ?

Ok then educate me on the connection of the Burqa with Islam.

Is is purpose is to hide a woman's beauty from gazers and is not attractive enough. It is a modest way to dress

Freedom ? from a Burqa ? Oh come-on why not give them freedom from Sexually harassing, ? Rapes ? torture ? not to mention the dalit women beatings....

yawwwwwwwwwwn.......same ol' cr**

So you think Burqa gives a women ultimate security and there happens no crime against women in Pakistan.........

For starters, see these links below.....and let me know if you require more.....

Rape, mutilation: Pakistan’s tribal justice for women | Provinces | DAWN.COM
Pakistan women gang raped as punishment for her 12 year old brother having an adulterous affair gives birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom