What's new

Politicians Daughter wears Bikini in Burqa to show freedom to Muslim Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is that while some people here wants to impose Burqa on women, they themselves have no qualms about wearing western outfits..is the preservation of ones tradition the sole responsibility of women.

p_001.jpg

The facial expressions are central to a communication and no one will know that if the person is wearing a burqa

The bold part makes me feel that you are no less than all those father's and brothers who force their daughter's/sisters to wear burka...the only way you are different from them is that you represent the people of opposite camp...since you feel anyone who wears burka is not normally dressed....

no im not....how disingenious of you to say so ?

because i dont force anyone to wear anythin because my religion makes a vague reference to it.....most of the girls who wear burkha do it out of compulsion by their dads, brothers and husbands...and would not wear it given a choice...i'm speaking for those women....

bikini or burkha or salwar or saree or tees..it should be the choice of women..not of their husbands, dads and brothers seeking to save her humility...

The bold part makes me feel that you are no less than all those father's and brothers who force their daughter's/sisters to wear burka

dude did you even understand that part,,,it is the girl herself who removes it , keeps it in her bag and goes along in normal salwars once she is out of the line of sight of parents....meaning if given a choice, she will not wear that burqa....

The facial expressions are central to a communication and no one will know that if the person is wearing a burqa

Lmao, what are you trying to interrogate women?

Is it hard to bear that you may actually have to listen to what she says rather than looking at her face or body?

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

no im not....how disingenious of you to say so ?

because i dont force anyone to wear anythin because my religion makes a vague reference to it.....most of the girls who wear burkha do it out of compulsion by their dads, brothers and husbands...and would not wear it given a choice...i'm speaking for those women....

bikini or burkha or salwar or saree or tees..it should be the choice of women..not of their husbands, dads and brothers seeking to save her humility...

I don't see any of those women complaining, just one butt-hurt Bharati on a forum.

I don't see any of those women complaining, just one butt-hurt Bharati on a forum.

yeah they dont complain because if they dared to do so...excommunications for damaging the family's honor and humility would follow...please save us the drama...

So a Belgian politician is using his own 19 year old daughter to expose her body to the entire world for a cheap political stunt?
What kind of father would do that with their own child?? This is so sick & perverted!!:sick:

Oh no! she exposed as any women would be on any westernized beach, apart from top of course :)

Lanat * 1000 for the Belgian politician and father of the lady for this act.

yeah they dont complain because if they dared to do so...excommunications for damaging the family's honor and humility would follow...please save us the drama...

You can save yourself a lot of drama and headaches by unsubscribing from this forum!! Since you are so high and mighty why don't you do it?

Butt hurt, profusely bleeding bharti

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

So a Belgian politician is using his own 19 year old daughter to expose her body to the entire world for a cheap political stunt?
What kind of father would do that with their own child?? This is so sick & perverted!!:sick:

You know when they say "a Politician can stoop to any level", this proves it!

What exactly does the burqa have to do with Islam..it is a pre Islamic arab practice.

LOL :rofl:... All you Western Minded Suck-ups

You think the girl used in this photo is "liberated"?

Go to Google ans search up Veena Malik

This girl's got nothing on her

See an weep boys :wave:

btw whats with this cannot post links with out 5 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom