What's new

Political Map of India after BJP victory

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
10298986_798990756780806_5908982913390587499_n.jpg

I always said South India is best possible place for new country for Indian muslims, looks like i was right all along. Muslims should start migrating in South Indian states. Make 3-4 muslim majority states there and rest is up to Pakistan :D

I always said South India is best possible place for new country for Indian muslims, looks like i was right all along. Muslims should start migrating in South Indian states. Make 3-4 muslim majority states there and rest is up to Pakistan :D

would you then migrate to those new countries, given the state of yours now?

This post is just absurd. India has the most stable government in the region and it would be foolish to think that it'd allow for a disintegration of the country. It would be wiser in my opinion to discuss the implications of BJP coming to power in regards to its policies towards South Asia. Will India remain a South Asian power or will it attempt to project itself internationally (as it has being trying for so long)? What about BJP-led government's policies towards Pakistan and China?

I really really really want to engage in meaningful conversations with my fellow South Asians but name calling an hurling absurdities at each other seems to be the norm here.

Why South India? Go to western India so it can merge with Pakistan instead. :devil:

Why South India? Go to western India so it can merge with Pakistan instead. :devil:

Funny%2Bpakistan%2Bpics5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom