What's new

Political Columns

1417324188_حکومت%20عمران%20خان%20کو%20تھکانا%20چاہتی%20ہے[1].jpg

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @Bratva @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @KURUMAYA @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @pak-marine @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @S.U.R.B. @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Donatello

Making things very clear,well analysed and mostly thank you for the information @Green Arrow,i had no idea about some of the things written here,many people would go by musharaff's side of the story(that kyani was a coward,indirectly speaking)but they don't really realize how tough things can get for a person.The tremendous pressure of being an Army personal,especially a General,just wow.

I have one issue with his column and that is glorifying Other's victories as our. Our Caravans never landed in Egypt and Syria neither we conquered Spain and India. We were bootlickers of authority and power and still are, not only we welcomed every conqueror but we helped them for rewards. If you look at our history you see nothing has change in our character. This has nothing to do with religion, we were like this 1000 years ago and still the same even getting worse with time.

I have one issue with his column and that is glorifying Other's victories as our. Our Caravans never landed in Egypt and Syria neither we conquered Spain and India. We were bootlickers of authority and power and still are, not only we welcomed every conqueror but we helped them for rewards. If you look at our history you see nothing has change in our character. This has nothing to do with religion, we were like this 1000 years ago and still the same even getting worse with time.
it never say's we conquered Spain or India,it says caravans landed in Egypt and Syria and Spain,look again ,and India was jealous of our existence.Read again.

Haroon rasheed has no idea,how much it hurts me to see my country in this position?i am so sick of reading 'notice lay liya hai ' instead of this ,it would be much better to make tougher laws.May God save our beloved nation!

it never say's we conquered Spain or India,it says caravans landed in Egypt and Syria and Spain,look again ,and India was jealous of our existence.Read again.

Haroon rasheed has no idea,how much it hurts me to see my country in this position?i am so sick of reading 'notice lay liya hai ' instead of this ,it would be much better to make tougher laws.May God save our beloved nation!

If it comforts you then know that you are not alone. We are together in this and God willing we will survive these tough times. Sabar istiqamat aur mazbooti say jamy raho manzil aik din mil he jy gi mayry bahi.

Back
Top Bottom