What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

The one about questioning the army and establishment right? I remember that thread. Sorry I wasn't able to post on it due to being busy.

No problem.

Yep.I can't remember one thing the govt did that was controversial good or reform which was the need of the moment.

CPEC security. Army incharge.
Durand line fence. Army incharge.
Op zarb e azb. Army told them they are going for it.
Reforms for Baluchistan and fata. Army called for it first.
Swat development. Army incharge.
Baluch militants. Army incharge.

Government has been an abject failure and its incompetency has been shocking.

To add more,

Minor flood, Army is called
Choto gang can’t be caught by police, call army
To Control Protesters, call Army.

This government has fully used army.

Then people like Mubashir Zaidi, Marvi Sarmad, Umer Cheema and others bash PA.

At the end we need army to clear every mess and with every passing day it’s becoming a fact. I only request if Army has to step in, why don’t step in on time. We don’t have to be on international media with only negative side to show.

One dharna finished... wondering when next will start??

Yep.I can't remember one thing the govt did that was controversial good or reform which was the need of the moment.

CPEC security. Army incharge.
Durand line fence. Army incharge.
Op zarb e azb. Army told them they are going for it.
Reforms for Baluchistan and fata. Army called for it first.
Swat development. Army incharge.
Baluch militants. Army incharge.

Government has been an abject failure and its incompetency has been shocking.

And that suits the Army just fine. It has become indispensable as the sole power center that matters that cannot allow any viable challenge to its authority to arise from any quarter, so that it can continue to keep the entire country united.

——-

Unfortunately, we don’t realize every mess, chaos, & protest don’t come to an end without making the state even more flimsy. The protest ended but with no good to Pakistan rather with setting very wrong precedent. I’m so hurt today to see goons winning. I believe this resignation is gonna make them stronger.

Pakistan's history is full of similar wrong precedents, but the country endures. What's one more?

One dharna finished... wondering when next will start??
This was second dharna on same issue by Molvis. First dharna just finished few days before this one. Astonishing for those who didn't catch the first dharna is that the first one was by another faction of same group and they were sitting on Jinnah Avenue itself...They were negotiated out of it but the Government just dis nothing on the demands and sat waiting for the next, lol.

You should watch Zaeem Qadri talk in today's capital talk with Hamid Mir and know why Movi Khadim Hussain managed to get permission from Punjab government to go from Lahore to Islamabad for this last dharna, lol.

Who are these people fooling? They created this whole diversion themselves to malign judiciary and Army that got out of hand and they stand exposed themselves.

And that suits the Army just fine. It has become indispensable as the sole power center that matters that cannot allow any viable challenge to its authority to arise from any quarter, so that it can continue to keep the entire country united.

Pakistan's history is full of similar wrong precedents, but the country endures. What's one more?

This whole episode is a shining example of how the political parties love to sit on the seat of executive but don't want to take the responsibilities for their actions and instead always try to shift the difficult jobs and their own created blunders to the army to straighten out, then the opportunists wait for the Army to make a mistake so the other free loaders can have a field day with opportunities.

I’m so hurt today to see goons winning. I believe this resignation is gonna make them stronger.
These goons are very much part and parcel of the Government itself.

I always questioned why Punjab government let a fourth scheduler passage to do the dharna in the first place, lol.

I knew the answer that it was pmln itself, it was supposed to be a diversion and if judiciary and Army were some how managed to be maligned then all the better but it all got out of hand and back fired after the diversion was successfully created but the rest turned ugly while army managed to play it knowing what was going on.

Watch Zaeem qadri admitting his strong relationship with Molvi Khadim Hussain and co. in today's capital talk with Hamid Mir and decide how pmln manages to play on both sides of the fence ( @Realistic Change politics of contradictions) and make a fool out of a large, and even educated section of its voters most of the times but hopefully not always and hopefully not this time around for sure.

Last edited:
What happens when Battery Operated Self Proclaimed Aristotle’s batteries get weak.

Step 1:
3CA758DB-705B-4BBB-AC92-86B249285A56.jpeg

Step 2:
4E4BE879-D76D-43E0-98B1-2CB39F541A94.jpeg

Step 3:
FF0C7AA5-8232-47FA-BF1B-BAC4CE44AD18.jpeg

Step 4:
A0660A13-FBE7-48B3-810D-3591313B1548.jpeg

four different messages in a span of 24-36 hours!

Tajarba bolta hai!

Back
Top Bottom