What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I did not. Made a mention.
no one cared

I woke up to this news. :(

So sad, on one hand these terrorists have drag the entire country to standstill and shook Pakistan's economy and on other hand their brother terrorists have strike and martyred 5 innocent souls in Quetta.:angry:

Their main aim is to destabilize Pakistan to create an easy target for Pakistan's enemies.:disagree:

I created a thread few days back and exactly what point I made. But mostly opposed me.

Don't spare these goons. I'm more pissed off now :(

5 innocent souls died

yaaaaarrrrrrr baba gggggggggggg hahahahahahahahahahaha
I told you they (PML-N and Molvis) want Army in field , facing mob and then media going against Army(remember lal masjid) and there we go biggest sect of Sunni Muslims in Pakistan picking up guns and making new TTP type groups ...... and NS can save his a$$$$$$$

Itna sochti qaum to yaha tak nahi pohachti. Sahi musalman hain.

Allah malik hai keh kr kuch bhi krlete hai. Itni deep planning ye syasi log payt bhar kar krte hain. Awaam bhooki hai isliye bewawoof ban jati hai.

Khair dekhte hain aaj bohat se parde uthenge

DPfebEiW4AA4KET.jpg

naat para jaoo or anarchy phalaoo ... block the roads and burn the tires , forced people to close there shops...... ashiqan e rasool ..... allah ham sab ko hidayat daa.
these are all the qualities of a peaceful protester, :astagh: how dare u go against them, no more ticket for Jannah for u....

I think NS has more tactical cards to play to force the army against these fake religious men

Court should have stayed away from this matter and yes it was Khatme Nabuwat issue and yes a minster needs to go home and yes those who tried to change the law and I am a Salafi and don't agree with Khadim Hussain Rizvi on 98 % of things but the person who tried to change the law has to be thrown out of Government and those people who have delusions that no response will come when you would mess with this law you need to wake up now.
Zarvan i do not know salafi or barelvi or wahabi or any other sect I am a simple Muslim who was not taught any maslaq but One Quran One Allah and Finality of Prophethood that is it. I cannot argue with religious activists like you BUT a simple reasoning and that simple reasoning is no law has been changed. Khatm-e-Nabuwat Law has not been touched. Someone here on this thread explained that slight replacing of word " I declare" has been with with word "I solemnly Swear" Now even that is not made. But another member explained that by incorporating these words in oath for MPs means if anyone deviate from this he can be punished and stripped of MP status. IF so then where is the issue? How it is against the khatm-e-Nabuwat? Or if there was something else then enlightened me since I do not know about that.
As far as the resignation or removal of the minister, the question is if he was alone in drafting or the ruling party behind it? Religious parties should have consulted the Courts . It is no way to destroy public properties and lives. This is plain terror and spreading fear

Sunday nikal gyay to govt. let jaey gee. or sunday na nikala to friday ke bad molvi in ko govt nanga karen gay . bhot kha liyay haram kay halway ab halal ker kay khain gay.

YEah why ask them to move, should hav left them sitting / blocking all the roads leading to Capital.... i am sick & tired of these fake wanna be mullahs dictating how people would live their life.....

Yes but why ignore what caused it? Do you think it all wasn't planned? Cause and effect both?

The motive is clear behind this dharan "political strength" why this simple thing can't get be understood by the followers.

To be honest, I feel bad for the followers. Because they actually come out in love of Rasool Allah saw. But they don't know their love is being misused which morally, Islamically and even politically wrong.

Yes but why ignore what caused it? Do you think it all wasn't planned? Cause and effect both?
They registered their protest, Parliament approved the new law, so what other excuse did those blocking the road had.to keep blocking the roads making life of common people hard.......

Back
Top Bottom