What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Ok what will u call those burning tyres, damaging private property etc????

Reaction! Anywhere in the world, when the LEAs use a heavy hand, you will witness this! Pakistan is no exception.

Yes keep calling it that and the mindset you are showing will only result to more chaos
what mindset Zarvan? in fact it is mindset of people like you that is at play burning the country down. What is this chaos for? For Khatm-e-Nabowat or for Khadim rizvi? it is only after the Court order were followed the activists of religious group affiliated with likes of rizvi have started blocking roads and start attacking. The chaos is nothing but power show for rizvi and company. No law has been changed. then where is question or point of mindset? when someone points this you guys become deaf never willing to see reality. How many of these protesters are Bawzu? have they offered five times prayer during all this protest ? or just presenting their heads while rizvi sahb is using gas mask to protect himself.

Army should stay away from this mess. It is an attempt to create army vs people situation that will harm the nation if some tragedy happens. It will haunt the nation much longer than the Lal Masjid fiasco.

Emotion aside, i am linked with twin city. They have made public life miserable. Offices are closed , schools are closed, businesses are closed. That is the only wise way to achieve something ? . A few hours protest is fine , but 20 days. Making public life miserable.
The big question is how they are sustaining this for so long, surely their families are not exactly delivering ready meals to them.

@WebMaster @WAJsal @waz @Irfan Baloch @Emmie

Why was my post deleted but this extremist is allowed to make personal attack posts?

@post
Don't act thick.

You are the reason for downfall of the country. Dragging country to standstill to hurt it's economy and point at boogie man America to suit your purpose.

You threaten attack on my country and want me to keep my mouth shut?

The economy was already down..... lol

what mindset Zarvan? in fact it is mindset of people like you that is at play burning the country down. What is this chaos for? For Khatm-e-Nabowat or for Khadim rizvi? it is only after the Court order were followed the activists of religious group affiliated with likes of rizvi have started blocking roads and start attacking. The chaos is nothing but power show for rizvi and company. No law has been changed. then where is question or point of mindset? when someone points this you guys become deaf never willing to see reality. How many of these protesters are Bawzu? have they offered five times prayer during all this protest ? or just presenting their heads while rizvi sahb is using gas mask to protect himself.
Court should have stayed away from this matter and yes it was Khatme Nabuwat issue and yes a minster needs to go home and yes those who tried to change the law and I am a Salafi and don't agree with Khadim Hussain Rizvi on 98 % of things but the person who tried to change the law has to be thrown out of Government and those people who have delusions that no response will come when you would mess with this law you need to wake up now.

Of the topic:

But I think in current situation we have ignored the news, 5 people lost their lives in Quetta in a blast. :(

So sad, on one hand these terrorists have drag the entire country to standstill and shook Pakistan's economy and on other hand their brother terrorists have strike and martyred 5 innocent souls in Quetta.:angry:

Their main aim is to destabilize Pakistan to create an easy target for Pakistan's enemies.:disagree:

The big question is how they are sustaining this for so long, surely their families are not exactly delivering ready meals to them.
Many families in Islamabad are even from I8 where my brother lives many families are making food and sending them

The unemployed scumbags have turned my beautiful city into a war zone.

DPfYpRGWsAEe4Um.jpg

DPfYqQHX0AE-0rh.jpg

weren't you mocking them with Halwa, so it's the
'Halwa Power' ----

Back
Top Bottom