What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Zarvan i do not know salafi or barelvi or wahabi or any other sect I am a simple Muslim who was not taught any maslaq but One Quran One Allah and Finality of Prophethood that is it. I cannot argue with religious activists like you BUT a simple reasoning and that simple reasoning is no law has been changed. Khatm-e-Nabuwat Law has not been touched. Someone here on this thread explained that slight replacing of word " I declare" has been with with word "I solemnly Swear" Now even that is not made. But another member explained that by incorporating these words in oath for MPs means if anyone deviate from this he can be punished and stripped of MP status. IF so then where is the issue? How it is against the khatm-e-Nabuwat? Or if there was something else then enlightened me since I do not know about that.
As far as the resignation or removal of the minister, the question is if he was alone in drafting or the ruling party behind it? Religious parties should have consulted the Courts . It is no way to destroy public properties and lives. This is plain terror and spreading fear

Let's be honest here once and for all,
It's the bearded people wearing shalwar Kameez with old chappals in their feets which is troubling some people, otherwise this is the same city where PTi did 100+ days dharnas + iftikhar chaudhry's tehreek etc.,

Mistakes in notification
DPfeDeDUMAEacNg.jpg

DPfeE7-VQAEIIVY.jpg

Guys use free VPN services such as TunnelBear to get your Social Media sites back up

Zarvan i do not know salafi or barelvi or wahabi or any other sect I am a simple Muslim who was not taught any maslaq but One Quran One Allah and Finality of Prophethood that is it. I cannot argue with religious activists like you BUT a simple reasoning and that simple reasoning is no law has been changed. Khatm-e-Nabuwat Law has not been touched. Someone here on this thread explained that slight replacing of word " I declare" has been with with word "I solemnly Swear" Now even that is not made. But another member explained that by incorporating these words in oath for MPs means if anyone deviate from this he can be punished and stripped of MP status. IF so then where is the issue? How it is against the khatm-e-Nabuwat? Or if there was something else then enlightened me since I do not know about that.
As far as the resignation or removal of the minister, the question is if he was alone in drafting or the ruling party behind it? Religious parties should have consulted the Courts . It is no way to destroy public properties and lives. This is plain terror and spreading fear
Attempt was made to change the law and the one responsible needs to be told to people and sent home. And sorry PML N people are lying entire paragraph of the oath on Khatm e Nabuwat was taken out not I solemnly swear thing

All this could be avoided if Zaid Hamid resigned for failing to do his job properly. There will be no winners.

Back
Top Bottom