What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

1568320-image-1511619285-365-640x480.jpg
qurbani k lailaaay

This image gives me peace ... how these lot treated the public, and now look at them!

These groups were all exposed all these years even before creation of Pakistan so how much time we need more to see that

As I said before, the change in frequency has a big part in what we are seeing. Earlier frequency kept us docile and incapable to think leading to easy manipulation, but look at the younger generation now ... they think nothing like the generation before despite the older generation doing it's best to impose their way of thinking.

Earth's resonance frequency has changed in many areas, and Pakistan is one. Frequency of human body is directly linked with the frequency of earth and that has a lot to do with what we are seeing (including awareness/shaoor),
oo interesting. I will appreciate a thread on this when you have time

sit ins must be illegal as per law and police rangers allowed to tackle in first minute of sit in . this become daily routine now in Pakistan hundreds of millions people suffer because few hundreds or thousands want something

Govt call in Army under 245. 111 brigade called in. Indefinite period of time.This is under anti-terrorist act.

Nawaz Sharif...who hasn't handled any issues so far correctly including Panama papers...is behind this?

You're not a very smart person.
My dear, he very efficiently claimed "no deal" with Musharrf for years and people believed him.
He said in 2013 that Establishment is supporting Imran Khan, people believed him.
I have been following their propaganda machine for quite some time now.
This half hearted operation was just to tell the judiciary "not all of your verdicts are applicable"

Breaking news :
Govt call in Army under 245. 111 brigade called in. Indefinite period of time.This is under anti-terrorist act.

Back
Top Bottom