What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I totally understand that...but all the cries that army being above law and everything....
politics IS a dirty game!
more speculation on the ground . But reality is always different. Even though govt is wrong, but they should not bent to the dharna people demand. Sit is unconstitutional , this make civic life on halt and makes poor people life miserable .

No Policeman has died according to Islamabad administration. But operation has fully failed more protesters in Faizabad than today morning. Entire country choked and blocked and now most likely minister will resign

happy hunting boys and lets hope generals keep the blame needle pointed in the direction where it belongs PMLN
You can forget Army will go after protesters they would just secure buildings they are not dumb enough to go after protesters

Good time, opportunity and reason for the army to wipe out both the political elite and religious mess once and all.
This country needs a 'Khouni Inqalab'.... else the corrupt politicians and religious extremists will keep playing musical chairs with the system. !!
Sorry but can't happen Army won't go after protesters at Dharna I can assure you that they will just secure buildings

Good time, opportunity and reason for the army to wipe out both the political elite and religious mess once and all.
This country needs a 'Khouni Inqalab'.... else the corrupt politicians and religious extremists will keep playing musical chairs with the system. !!

Lol

Safed ghora tayyar karo mera

Relax buddy

1568320-image-1511619285-365-640x480.jpg
qurbani k lailaaay

These groups were all exposed all these years even before creation of Pakistan so how much time we need more to see that

Before creation of Pakistan?

Lol

Itni nunni munni khuwahishaat hain sabki
Khan sab subha uth ka puchta haan...........Field Marshal kesa laga ga mera naam ka sath... its same like Zia ul haq.. " ma President of Pakistan Zia ul Haq , Chief of Army Staff Zial ul haq ko 2 years ki extension data hoon " .... whenever i read these lines ....Lmaof

1568320-image-1511619285-365-640x480.jpg
qurbani k lailaaay

These groups were all exposed all these years even before creation of Pakistan so how much time we need more to see that
Most Barelvis supported creation of Pakistan at least get your facts right

Is there a chance of a military coup happening?

Beside the worst administration and messed situation at hand, the irony is, PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi is briefing disqualified person Nawaz Sharif in Jaati Umra about current situation. What else to expect but negligence, incompetence, mishandling and total failure for addressing the issue.

I am sure that as soon as protesters hears about Army deployment, many will flee themselves without much hard work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom