What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

He made mistake and he should resign for that..

as for this group of fringe group. these were bought to Isb by Govt. knowing that this is a religious matter and this would be worsened in the coming days but they were allowed to come and sit for 19 days.

If a minister can resign for Dawn leak why not for playing with religious sentiments.

Those saying PML and Nawaz Sharif engineered this mess are giving Nawaz much more credit than he deserves. Don’t attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that one!

I call ultra bullshit.

It's a very convenient excuse to hide failure of govt.

The baluch terrorists are attacking. Its india.

The ttp terrorists are attacking. Its india.

Cpec is facing trouble. Its india.

Gilgit baltistan is protesting taxes bvz we haven't made them part of Pakistan. Its india.

Azad Kashmir is asking for more share in cpec. Its india.

The smog has choked us. Its all india.

Karachi has gangster. Its india.

Economy is bad. Its india.

Durand line is insecure. Its india.

Afghans hate us. Its india.

Its a bogeyman and a convenient one to hide failures and make excuses. Oh its all india. How evil they are when in reality its complete incompetence of the govt and state in all the above matters to take the situation by the horns and push it down.

For God's sake it took the military to put it's foot down and launch zarb e azb bcz the govt was completely indecisive during the drama peace talks with ttp.

Youtube is blocked for my ISP PTCL. You cannot use Browser based youtube, you can use the youtube app as this uses a different web address i.google.com

Whatsapp is still working

Twitter is still working
twitter not working

Kon say Alim k pass yeh bhi bata dain. aur sab say bari baat yeh hay k koi non-political non-gali galuch alim bata dain zaravan sahab

Yani ke Aap nahi jana chahtein .........
aur Aap ko batata chalun ke siyasat ko Islam sey alag nahi kiya ja sakta --- Aap kya chahti hain ke molvi bas halway hi khatey rahein ....

Those saying PML and Nawaz Sharif engineered this mess are giving Nawaz much more credit than he deserves. Don’t attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
you can;t imagine how much these dalals can go down to save their a$$..

500 million USD seems working, why Khadim Hussain launch dharna when Govt already restored the old version of law? why judge force Govt to do action when talks and negotiation could work. Why they want to took panga with largest sect of Islam in Pakistan. what they would do if majority of brain dead zombies took the streets in all provinces?

The problem with some sections of Pakistan i.e Media, Political workers, NGOs that they have a set narrative which they come up with in all kinds of situations and issues. One side says it is engineered by establishment the other side says it is engineered by ruling government. Both are wrong on many occasions.

Youtube is blocked for my ISP PTCL. You cannot use Browser based youtube, you can use the youtube app as this uses a different web address i.google.com

Whatsapp is still working

Twitter is still working
Use www.ytpak.pk
Its a Pakistani version of youtube.

Back
Top Bottom