What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

If you are demanding that your cabinet minister should resign to appease a fringe group, then you are setting a very dangerous precedence that will take your country down a ruinous path of no return. It’s important to put politics aside and look at the big picture, sometimes.
He made mistake and he should resign for that..

as for this group of fringe group. these were bought to Isb by Govt. knowing that this is a religious matter and this would be worsened in the coming days but they were allowed to come and sit for 19 days.

If a minister can resign for Dawn leak why not for playing with religious sentiments.

There are better options to defuse the tension but Govt wanted to exploit the situation anyways wait for night when its get cold use lot of water canons and thand pa do moulvi ko.

Aap ko toa sada sa hal bataya hai - Agar baat samajh nahi Aa rahi toa kisi Aalim kay paas chali jaeyn.
ALLAH ka khof is mulk ke hukmaran karein jinho nein mazak bana diya hai.
Kon say Alim k pass yeh bhi bata dain. aur sab say bari baat yeh hay k koi non-political non-gali galuch alim bata dain zaravan sahab

Some liberals and some typical ideates don't get it,,,,,,,,,,, 1 man is dead in front of CH,.Nisar house(Think Why) some part of building right next to his house is on fire , gate is broken down , and 1 man is dead in Pindi-Bhatiyan...........
Govt changed the law on purpose , then Shabaz Sharif asked for resignations and the Raja Zafar-ul-Haq said its a shrarat and sazish............
They forced this thing to come , Govt is the one who actually brings this on Pakistan.......
It was not about religion , The matter was staled long ago , all of sudden PML-N's Govt brings this thing out and there we go ..............
About 11 AM today LeA were almost able to clear it all , they were very close to stage , but some one call them back from administration, Who and Why ??????? Its a lie that molvis took hostage at near hotel or hostel...... even if they took Police and FC can go in and can free the building and hostages , molvies don't have ak-47s with them ...
Govt know that blow back will come in every city but they did not plan for it and did not take any step for that,,,,, no coordination or what so ever.......
Once it was not about religion but PML-N made it , Once it can be handle in Punjab but Shabaz Sharif let them go to Islamabad.... And then they start playing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I must say PML-N is more cunning than i thought. Many birds with one stone. I am more excited than worried . AllahuAkbar

If you are demanding that your cabinet minister should resign to appease a fringe group, then you are setting a very dangerous precedence that will take your country down a ruinous path of no return. It’s important to put politics aside and look at the big picture, sometimes.

Hey man. I appreciate your concerns and thanks.

But if you have no understanding of the matter you should probably refrain from making generalisations.

This is not related to group fringe nor mainstream. The people simply want the report published and someone more competent assigned the post.

Samaa need to search youtube . There is a blame on the channel owner to be man of India. anyway this is the most stupidest thing to Blame INDIA for our own mess and shitt. India has nothing to do with this shitt
I know, however I only got Samaa here in the UK right now... I wish I had another channel.

Yeah, same.
Your in Pakistan right now, can you please tell me if News channels, YouTube, Whatsapp, Phone signals are blocked right now? Thanks!

Youtube is blocked for my ISP PTCL. You cannot use Browser based youtube, you can use the youtube app as this uses a different web address i.google.com

Whatsapp is still working

Twitter is still working

Back
Top Bottom