What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

he's got a point, do you want another Lal Masjid?
USE ANY FORCE NECESSARY TO GET RID OF THE THESE THUGS.

Since when stupid/idiotic Americans have got any point -
these people are not thugs -- you will try to play with Khatme Nabuwwat issue, you will pay the price.

a simple thing is being exaggerated by Govt. to divert attention from Panama case.

Protesters want a simple resignation of Law minister because he made mistake and hurt the feelings of the millions.

and an other thing is that these protesters came from Punjab all the way long to Isb and Punjab Govt. and Federal govt. of Nawaz allowed them to come to spotlight and made this situation worse..

All Hell to N-govt. they are BCC..

If you are demanding that your cabinet minister should resign to appease a fringe group, then you are setting a very dangerous precedence that will take your country down a ruinous path of no return. It’s important to put politics aside and look at the big picture, sometimes.

Some liberals and some typical ideates don't get it,,,,,,,,,,, 1 man is dead in front of CH,.Nisar house(Think Why) some part of building right next to his house is on fire , gate is broken down , and 1 man is dead in Pindi-Bhatiyan...........
Govt changed the law on purpose , then Shabaz Sharif asked for resignations and the Raja Zafar-ul-Haq said its a shrarat and sazish............
They forced this thing to come , Govt is the one who actually brings this on Pakistan.......
It was not about religion , The matter was staled long ago , all of sudden PML-N's Govt brings this thing out and there we go ..............
About 11 AM today LeA were almost able to clear it all , they were very close to stage , but some one call them back from administration, Who and Why ??????? Its a lie that molvis took hostage at near hotel or hostel...... even if they took Police and FC can go in and can free the building and hostages , molvies don't have ak-47s with them ...
Govt know that blow back will come in every city but they did not plan for it and did not take any step for that,,,,, no coordination or what so ever.......
Once it was not about religion but PML-N made it , Once it can be handle in Punjab but Shabaz Sharif let them go to Islamabad.... And then they start playing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Since when stupid/idiotic Americans have got any point -
these people are not thugs -- you will try to play with Khatme Nabuwwat issue, you will pay the price.
Go join the protesters mate... Anti state freak...

Why should army be called in? Aap mulk kee bunyado ko chero gay to yahi ho ga. agar eu chrixtian club ho sakti hai to ye mulk islami kiyu nahee?

Sit down with a Scholar and he will tell you the difference .........
Allah ka khof karo bhai sahab. Koi Musalman bhi munkir e khatme nabowat ko muslim nahi mantay phir yeh ap log kha makhwa main fitna kyun kar rahy ho. I solemnly swear and solemnly declare do have same meaning. Above all even this has not taken place then why this fasad in the country? I personally feel the PML-N government did a blunder by playing with words if this was the case. Anyway the easy solution was to remove the law minister as precaution before religious cults start playing politics. Nawaz Sharif has an empty head when it comes to EGO.

I'm standing with the police mate, I'm standing with the Rangers. What do you want me to do? Get a flight back to Pakistan and go and stand with the police? The hell you on about?
There's over a million people on the streets, what do you propose?
THESE MOLVY GROUP NEED TO GO! ANY FORCE MUST BE USED!

i can guarantee even if you were here, you would not stand by police , lol

So what is the issue here? I mean how this two words are different than the one word? Both means the one who is taking oath clearly says that he declare the munkir of khatm e nabowat as Non-Muslim.

There are legal problems with this. You can take back a declaration but not an oath.

This loophole can be exploited by design or by fate. Laws should be robust not custom made for whichever makes more money.

You can enlighten me if I am wrong.

Some thing wrong is going on..............
View attachment 439058

اسلام آباد دھرنا: پیمرا کا تمام نیوز چینلز کی نشریات بند کرنے کا حکم
416104_79926902.jpg

میڈیا کوڈ آف کنڈکٹ 2015 کے تحت براہ راست کوریج نہ کرے، اسلام آباد انتظامیہ کی درخواست پر ہدایات جاری کی گئیں: پیمرا
اسلام آباد: (دنیا نیوز) اسلام آباد دھرنے کے خلاف آپریشن کے بعد پیدا ہونیوالی صورتحال کے پیش نظر پیمرا نے تمام نیوز چینل کو بند کرنے کا حکم دے دیا۔ پیمرا کے مطابق میڈیا کوڈ آف کنڈکٹ 2015 کے تحت براہ راست کوریج نہ کرے، اسلام آباد انتظامیہ کی درخواست پر ہدایات جاری کی گئیں۔ پیمرا کے مطابق قانون نافذ کرنے والے اداروں کی پوزیشنز براہ راست نہ دکھائی جائیں۔ پیمرا کی جانب سے میڈیا ہاؤسز کو سٹاف کی سکیورٹی یقینی بنانے کی ہدایت کر دی گئی۔

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/416104_1#.WhkqK7puLIU

Watch live news............ If not working on your side, and please upload more live links , this is the only one I can find . Thanks

@El Sidd , @django , @Zibago , @Arsalan , @Ulla , @Moonlight
I say immediately arrest Zahid Hamid and his follicle deprived boss then subsequently the charlatan masquerading as a "Holy Man" and the rest of his bloodthirsty acolytes, problem should then go away..Kudos bro

Allah ka khof karo bhai sahab. Koi Musalman bhi munkir e khatme nabowat ko muslim nahi mantay phir yeh ap log kha makhwa main fitna kyun kar rahy ho. I solemnly swear and solemnly declare do have same meaning. Above all even this has not taken place then why this fasad in the country? I personally feel the PML-N government did a blunder by playing with words if this was the case. Anyway the easy solution was to remove the law minister as precaution before religious cults start playing politics. Nawaz Sharif has an empty head when it comes to EGO.

Aap ko toa sada sa hal bataya hai - Agar baat samajh nahi Aa rahi toa kisi Aalim kay paas chali jaeyn.
ALLAH ka khof is mulk ke hukmaran karein jinho nein mazak bana diya hai.

Back
Top Bottom