What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

Whatever Taliban Khan and his supporters say, it is inconceivable that the India is conspiring to help Nawaz Sharif.

I say to PTI supporters that this heinous act has allegedly been carried out by the Laskhar Jhangvi which is allied with the TTP. Not long ago TTP nominated Imran Khan as their Spokesman that is why his nickname is Taliban Khan. JUI leader Maulana Fazal Rahman openly called Imran Khan an Israeli/ Zionist agent, should we believe it? I have heard Imran declaring on TV that this is not our war and that Pak Army by attacking his beloved Taliban, was actually fighting America’s war.

Fact being Imran Khan is desperate to become PM of Pakistan because he has realised that his time is running out and that PTI would not be able to win Punjab from the PML-N. The only way left for him is thru agitation and calling the opposition by whatever derogatory names that he can thin off. I have long ago realized his real game and ignore his shenanigans. But off course, to his supporters, he is the embodiment of God and can do no wrong.

Coming back to this very sad and deplorable incident. The nation has to understand that our enemy is from within and It is virtually impossible to distinguish a Lej, TTP, ISIS/ activist from ordinary law abiding Pakistani. No matter how vigilant you are; there would be casualties.

In society where political leaders such as Munawwar Hassan openly declare TTP leader as Shaheed and Pak Army Jawans as simply dead; one must expect a lot of covert support from a significant section of the society who think that these terrorists are fighting for Allah and for Islam. I see nothing on the cards to control the madrassahs who are breeding ground for these butchers and / or in the South Punjab which is the strong hold of many terrorists groups, again because of underlying support for SSP & LeJ among the PML-N itself.

This is war for the survival of Pakistan. India, Israel, Afghans may be aiding the terrorists with funds & arms, but the people who physically carry out destruction are Pakistanis. While my heart goes out to the survivors of the young men who gave their lives in the service of the country; we need to strengthen our resolve for the retribution and complete elimination of the poison of extremism from Pakistan.

Keep collecting martyrs one after another.

This country needs people alive and not martyrs for God's sake.
We are in a state of War, sadly we will keep of collecting martyrs till peace is achieved... its heart breaking, but that is the reality

only termination of collaborators is real. what NDS doing for!? or, why nawaj sharif didn't sounded bout kulbusen zadeb in UNGA meeting!? maybe that would hurt his businesses in india. if Pakistan failed to saturate the international media repeatedly pronouncing about indian covert, subversive acts against innocent Pakistanis they'll fail. diminishing terrorism in Pakistan directly links to killing of ashraf ghani, nds top bodies, afgayn generals. if some of their high profiles can b killed, it'll convey excellent message to kabul and those money monger infidels will scare and change their minds not to kill innocent.... there's no way, but crushing skulls of nds & afgayn slaves of india.....

We are in state of War, sadly we will keep of collecting martyrs till peace is achieved... its heart breaking, but that the reality

Is that some kind of an excuse?? Oh we are in a war. So we would continue to lose our people like fools with no end in sight??

Come on buddy. This drama of martyrdom needs to end. We don't need more martyrs. We want people alive serving this country. We want our establishment to behave like establishment of a nuclear country should behave. They should stop behaving like establishment of Somalia or Central African Republic.

Visiting hospitals is not job of an army chief or intelligence heads. Giving a strong reply to countries like Afghanistan is their job. It is their job to change our foreign policy if it is too weak and timid to even put a country like Afghanistan in right track.

I am sick of this bullshit that military and civilian establishment of this country is involved. The shit that is killing innocent people of Pakistan.

That was a huge blast, I'm living in quetta cantt area , so far from sariab but still heard the sound of firings , and two big blasts.
Then the sound of helicopters and army cars and ambulances perturbed me.
The cadets are so young , they had no modern weapons , still in training.
I feel sorry for their families .
Probably the first blast was carried to kill the watchman then started firing over the young candidates, and then entered the training centre , when forces entered and started operation , they did another blast to kill the fc and police.
The situation was improved whrn pak army took the control.
I really appreciate army's security in the city , they've been protecting well the areas that are under their control. ( Masha Allah ) . Army should be given the control of Quetta. All fc and police should enter army so they're given an excellent training.

ISPR is going to release a song and everything will be back to normal.

The question to ask is has the F.C been going as hard against the likes of LeJ in Baluchistan as it has against BLF/BRA???

And no I don't blame the PML-N govt. for this, it isn't Punjab.....The F.C under orders from Rawalpindi does what it wants in Baluchistan.

If we are not relaxed then

Then how come we failed to secure a small city like Quetta?

Then how come terrorists manage to achieve their objectives every single time?

Then how come Pakistanis are dying enmasse in terror attacks?

Then how come nothing is being done to avenge their deaths?

Then how come we are failing in this war on terror?

Come on buddy. This is enough. WE have had enough of these excuses. There are 61 families that are grieving right now. Cut these excuses for some time please. Let people forget this massacre and then we can always discuss how great we are.

you were not provided any excuse,only the ground reality of Baloch Police

the only solution is the turkish model.they pissed 2 super powers and entered syria and iraq at the same time.hit the terrorist where it hurts them.we need to come out of our shell.arm the afghan taliban to teeth.give them whatever necessary.in the same time take nuristan and kunar.bases of ttp.end indian influence in afghanistan.this cancer will never end untill the root is not cut.
but our policy makers are too cowards to act.they can take selfies and foto ops but cant act.look at turkey.it is safer then before.

Whatever Taliban Khan and his supporters say, it is inconceivable that the India is conspiring to help Nawaz Sharif.

I say to PTI supporters that this heinous act has allegedly been carried out by the Laskhar Jhangvi which is allied with the TTP. Not long ago TTP nominated Imran Khan as their Spokesman that is why his nickname is Taliban Khan. JUI leader Maulana Fazal Rahman openly called Imran Khan an Israeli/ Zionist agent, should we believe it? I have heard Imran declaring on TV that this is not our war and that Pak Army by attacking his beloved Taliban, was actually fighting America’s war.

Fact being Imran Khan is desperate to become PM of Pakistan because he has realised that his time is running out and that PTI would not be able to win Punjab from the PML-N. The only way left for him is thru agitation and calling the opposition by whatever derogatory names that he can thin off. I have long ago realized his real game and ignore his shenanigans. But off course, to his supporters, he is the embodiment of God and can do no wrong.

Coming back to this very sad and deplorable incident. The nation has to understand that our enemy is from within and It is virtually impossible to distinguish a Lej, TTP, ISIS/ activist from ordinary law abiding Pakistani. No matter how vigilant you are; there would be casualties.

In society where political leaders such as Munawwar Hassan openly declare TTP leader as Shaheed and Pak Army Jawans as simply dead; one must expect a lot of covert support from a significant section of the society who think that these terrorists are fighting for Allah and for Islam. I see nothing on the cards to control the madrassahs who are breeding ground for these butchers and / or in the South Punjab which is the strong hold of many terrorists groups, again because of underlying support for SSP & LeJ among the PML-N itself.

This is war for the survival of Pakistan. India, Israel, Afghans may be aiding the terrorists with funds & arms, but the people who physically carry out destruction are Pakistanis. While my heart goes out to the survivors of the young men who gave their lives in the service of the country; we need to strengthen our resolve for the retribution and complete elimination of the poison of extremism from Pakistan.

I think most of your statements were valid before the attack on APC as PTI took a clear stance for supporting Zarb-e-Azb and complete annihilation of terrorism. The initial statements by Imran Khan were to allure the masses but once the party structure had been built he was ready to listen the facts and changed his opinion towards the terrorists. This is entirely a different subject and should be discussed in more appropriate platform

There is no denial that Taliban have enjoyed support amongst the massive in Pakistan for a long period of time but the time has changed and if you go and speak to anybody in Pakistan, 99.99% of them would be willing to roast the Taliban by their own hand. So your opinion is true pre-2013. The terrorists are doing such cowardly attacks after they have lost support, land and machinery to continue their evil ambitions and you have clearly witnessed that the number of bomb blasts have decreased from 20 per month to once a month. That is a huge achievement already and these are the signs of frustration by Terrorists (be it home grown or imported) that they will open mass fire on innocents to make themselves count in 2016. Be assured, they all will be crushed and I foresee peace is not too far Insha'Allah

Keep collecting martyrs one after another.

This country needs people alive and not martyrs for God's sake.

R.I.P ..
So young and so handsome brave man.
May Allah swt give sabr to his family.
May Allah swt grant him the highest level of jannah.
The brave man martyred protecting his fellow muslims.
We pay a salute to you !
Shahadat was your fate. Roohullah, A title of hazrat issa a.s . The Messiah.

But still , still there is more alarms in the city. It's not clear yet. According to wajahat khan there's another bomb car inside the city.

Cvm2O8NWgAA58Zh.jpg

Master Khadim ‏@KhadimMaster 4m4 minutes ago
دہشتگرد تنظیم دولت اسلامیہ عرف داعش کے میڈیا سیل اعماق نے کوئٹہ پولیس اکیڈمی میں حملہ آور دہشتگردوں کی تصاویر جاری کردیں #QuettaAttack

Operation needed in South Punjab.

Operation Needed in Karachi

This political shittt of protecting these scumbags need to be shelved.

More efforts needed to complete CPEC sooner than ever

Cvm2O8NWgAA58Zh.jpg

Master Khadim ‏@KhadimMaster 4m4 minutes ago
دہشتگرد تنظیم دولت اسلامیہ عرف داعش کے میڈیا سیل اعماق نے کوئٹہ پولیس اکیڈمی میں حملہ آور دہشتگردوں کی تصاویر جاری کردیں #QuettaAttack

Look at their features.

From left looks like local, the center and right side one resembles uzbek, Mongolian ones.

Anyway we have not learned any lesson so far from past attacks.

We need break their local supply chain in Pakistan and flush out all the inside informers.

Finally a sane ThinkTank who gets it. Now i can die in peace.

Back
Top Bottom