What's new

Police Station in Wana Overwhelmed by a Cross-Border TTP Attack

First Chaman, then Bannu and now Wana.
Is the situation so hopeless that the terrorists were able to come in 20kms inside Pak territory, across the fence with Heavy MGs and RPGs, undetected; initiate an intense firefight in which the police surrendered and the terrorists easily looted the armoury? And throughout this attack no QRF reached and even more so, the terrorists were able to exfiltrate.
I think we should stop calling these incidents as just a terrorist attack and instead label them as "Surgical Strikes". At this pace India doesn't need to do anything on the eastern front.

As I said once before, India doesn’t needs its Military to weaken Pakistan, It’s done free by Pakistanis.

Just like "itne zyada" drug mules cross the Mexico-US border despite LOTS of measures. It's not easy to secure a porous, mountainous border, even if you're a superpower

Mexican drug cartels are worth billion of dollars and have technologies like submarines at their disposal. You are comparing them with Terrorists operating of Pak-Afg border which is not a good comparison. Tell me how many times did Mexican gangs crossed order in dozens, attacked US border patrol stations or police stations 20 km away from border, took all the weapons and went back safe and sound. ???

You know, this is december and they want to put salt on the wounds that were inflicted many years ago.
The fact that establishment has gone numb to that wound is alarming.
This isn't a small message.

First Chaman, then Bannu and now Wana.
Is the situation so hopeless that the terrorists were able to come in 20kms inside Pak territory, across the fence with Heavy MGs and RPGs, undetected; initiate an intense firefight in which the police surrendered and the terrorists easily looted the armoury? And throughout this attack no QRF reached and even more so, the terrorists were able to exfiltrate.
I think we should stop calling these incidents as just a terrorist attack and instead label them as "Surgical Strikes". At this pace India doesn't need to do anything on the eastern front.

What do you expect from this bunch of clowns.
This clowns are your first like of defence.
1D4D5247-4D40-4B3C-8963-0FC94E175561.jpeg
DF67D140-DD22-480E-9205-EFBDDBBAA675.jpeg
D2A0FFAF-915F-4591-8968-617EFCDA99CF.jpeg
B29CBCAA-8ED0-47A3-8E7F-DE53FDD1ED86.jpeg

Attachments

• 7A22A58F-B7FF-40A8-9351-3879A8647081.jpeg
    7A22A58F-B7FF-40A8-9351-3879A8647081.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 34
"Playing gods", themselves create problem, themselves offer solution

I wonder what exactly US will offer to help in this recent wave of terrorism?
money? drones? equipment? training? troops?
You make up your mind before you analyze.

All Imran Khan fault, he is in power in KP and should stop terrorist infiltration. His idiotic policy of fence along the border did nothing for Pakistan.

On the east he has kept India at check but struggling to keep TTP out of Pakistan. Can someone please let our Generals know that we need their brilliant leadership, their lust for power and greed to save us again. According to few establishment riders, only military has produced great leaders in Pakistan like Ayub, Yaya , Zia, Mushi and greatest of All Bajwa.

How can one forget ISI, Inter sex intel - busy looking for men with large pen15 because that’s what our military leadership loves receiving.

Last edited:
Why'd they dispatch regular police ? Where were the SSG etc ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom