What's new

Police Station in Wana Overwhelmed by a Cross-Border TTP Attack

Hang UAVs and gunships on their head. TTP is getting close to Dara Ismael Khan. it's very hard for local Pashtun to go against local hardcore TTP and their families in danger. The federal govt should take action.

Last edited:
Isi ko videos audios se fursat nhi

That is what they are principally trained for.

The federal govt should take action.

The federal government, PA and ISI are timely taking actions against the principal enemy of Pakistan that is IK/PTI. They don't have much time for TTP, BLA or India.

Where is cross border in original tweet??

60 people crossed border and took away vehicles and crossed border again???

Don't be childish .

Its locals who attacked the police station...

Kpk police again showing the training imparted to them in patronage of his holy handsomeness, handed over their weapons and vehicles ....without actually sustaining a single dead or injured ....

Excellent fight

Let's just hand back the country to royal handsomeness....

This level of unpresidented competence is mind boggling
What a stup*d person you are.
Acting tuff online like you wouldn’t surrender.

They’re POLICE and around 15 in total who were facing off 60 terrorists who were armed with heavy weapons. Why can’t your brainwashed self understand this? They had no chance since the first shot was fired. POLICE don’t have such heavy weaponry. I guess common sense isn’t so common nowadays.

And as for casualties, 2 police jawans were martyred.

Their surrendering saved 15 people from losing their lives in a fight they lost the moment the first shot was fired. For arm chair generals like you it’s easy to send jawans to the gallows. What’s a couple men with AKs gonna do against 60 terrorists armed with heavy machine guns, rpgs, night vision etc. They were outgunned and outmatched. The SHO of that police station had common sense and a brain which you see to lack.

And all this yapping about kpk police training, these police officers have the most balls in the whole country. Let’s see how sindh police or Punjab police fair against even attackers equipped on par with them. We seen Punjab police’s bravery against protesters armed with rocks. You don’t even have 1% if the guts these police officers have because even joining the police in such areas puts them on ttp hit list and they and their families get assassinated. These guys are the bravest of brave. Learn to respect them and stfu with your stup*d a*s analysis.

And after his holy royal handsomeness police surrendered again ..... Fc came in
Beghairt insaan.
I like to see how you fair being outnumbered 4:1 against heavy weapons while you’re poorly equipped.

Last edited:
I think Pakistan should give a full functional airbase on the Pak Afghan border. Border security is totally failed.

Where is cross border in original tweet??

60 people crossed border and took away vehicles and crossed border again???

Don't be childish .

Its locals who attacked the police station...

Kpk police again showing the training imparted to them in patronage of his holy handsomeness, handed over their weapons and vehicles ....without actually sustaining a single dead or injured ....

Excellent fight

Let's just hand back the country to royal handsomeness....

This level of unpresidented competence is mind boggling
If what you say is true, this seems to be the modus operandi of their success in Afghanistan. Co-opt the local forces to surrender, maybe with grudging admiration, and go live another day. The unasked question: is this prevalent in Pakistan military? If so, how widespread is it?

I think Pakistan should give a full functional airbase on the Pak Afghan border. Border security is totally failed.

Nothing will work, unless the Establishment is leashed. Malady and menace is far too deep.

Ye itny ziada terrorists itny routinely border cross kaisy Kar rahy Hy ?

KPK ki government incompetent hoge or CM b to Lahore beta Hy warna to ye border manage krna to KP government ki duty Hy ...

@Irfan Baloch , @Mrc

Just like "itne zyada" drug mules cross the Mexico-US border despite LOTS of measures. It's not easy to secure a porous, mountainous border, even if you're a superpower.

Nothing will work, unless the Establishment is leashed. Malady and menace is far too deep.

This is why I always felt that the (castrated) political leadership we've had should have publicly and forcefully pushed the colonial sepoys to crush terrorism, including cross-border sanctuary, and raise the cost for hostile intel. Not sure if you can shame the shameless into changing their pathetic defensive "strategy," but at least it would have shone a light on where the issue lies...

Well we do have lumbar 1 intelligence services and army in the world. As soon as they've finished sodomising Azam Swati this TTP issue will be resolved.

Welcome bases and aid as the 'market' has grown.

Call me a cynic but I have a feeling that they are laying groundwork for a military op/political engineering.

Ye itny ziada terrorists itny routinely border cross kaisy Kar rahy Hy ?

KPK ki government incompetent hoge or CM b to Lahore beta Hy warna to ye border manage krna to KP government ki duty Hy ...

@Irfan Baloch , @Mrc
Ask Hafiz.distraction tools. Hafiz and Co think of citizens as cattle and dispensible along with just ipr officers and troops. I just don't trust these jarnals 1 bit anymore. Supported them as long as I could but no more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom