What's new

Police school opens education year with prayer in eastern province

No they couldn't do their prayers wherever they want or whenever they want. That is if you are suffering from short term memory let me refresh for you. The military and police schools did not admit any people in higher ranks if they prayed, in fact they would deny any admittance if they had religious background. But i don't expect that a couple of low iq'ed people with no sense of justice to grasp this issue at all. You can continue on your ignorance, but the country is already in the hands of people with at least 50+ iq that you could ever dream of. You are welcome to delete this post once this has penetrated your thick skull, thank you :azn:

The forty-third sin promised Divine Chastisement is insulting a believer, degrading him, defaming him, abusing or taunting him. Insulting a believer in any manner is Harām whether it is in jest or by way of abuse or criticism, or in relation with his defects; or by scolding or reprimanding him or considering him lowly and debasing him, denouncing him, taunting him or hurting his feelings in any way.

Congratulations MuslimTurk..Please do continue to show how good Muslim you are by insulting and defaming us, practically committing sin...Mr High IQ Genius

You understand that summer is over when these kind of people start to pop up in PDF lol

@Muslim Turk,
It would be wise to first get to know the posters,then make a judgement.
Its not a contest take a cay sit back and relax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stay on topic and don't bring management issues on public threads.

Actually, this kind of topic will inevitably incite religious debate.

That's right my friend. But I think I should handle them rather than close them.

what about kemalist hypocrites? why dont you banned them ?

All required actions are taken. MuslimTurk was banned due to his insulting illegal posts towards members, Staff and Deno, not by his opinions. His account is also dublicate. If you have complains, please contact with the Administrator. Thanks.

You didn't understand **** in you life, otherwise you would understand that secular Turks don't have anything against you praying. Your kind is the one seperating the people, your kind is telling people how to live and act.

Wow wow wooowww! You really believe these bold nonsense? Where were you when 28 February happened? Where were you when those who just wanted to practice their religion were expelled from army, police, education and other government departments?

171304.jpg

45 yaşındaki İsmail Can, yüzbaşı rütbesindeyken TSK'den, eşinin başörtülü olması sebebiyle Yüksek Askeri Şûra (YAŞ) kararıyla atıldı. 28 Şubat sürecinde ara YAŞ toplantısında 168 kişiyle birlikte orduyla ilişiği kesilenlerin arasında yer alan Can, geçimini sağlayabilmek için İzmir'in Karabağlar ilçesinde bir marangozhanede işçi olarak çalışıyor

Where were you when those mothers, wives, sisters not allowed to attend the cadets ceremony just because they were wearing head scarf?
52222.jpg

Manisa'da evlatlarını askere göndermek isteyen anneler başörtülü oldukları gerekçesiyle içeri alınmadı

28 Şubat süreciyle zirveye çıkan başörtü yasağı aradan geçen yıllara rağmen hâlâ sürüyor. Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü’nün sosyal tesislere giriş kartı için başvuru yapacaklara ilişkin İstanbul Polis Eğitim Merkezi’nin internet sitesinde yer alan genelge başörtüsü yasağını bir kez daha gün yüzüne çıkardı

Where were you when women students who were wearing head scarf were forced to take off their headscarf?
ba%C5%9F%C3%B6rt%C3%BCs%C3%BC.jpg

polis_445885.jpg

polis_445878.jpg

a1be57b884487cb5c625c3786af7d00d.jpg

This list goes on and on, so tell me have you ever heard/seen a woman who was forced to wear a head scarf to enter a university/school? Have ever heard/seen a man who was fired because he does not practice Islam? So now tell me if we live in a secular country and no secular turks have a problem with people pray, then who did those awful things above? If you do not remember or were living in Mars or somewhere else except on earth, those things were done just for the sake of "so called secularism". Now, answer me who made/make whom "others"?

So what you're saying is all secularists don't want Muslims to pray?

If Majority of Turkish People want to start official meeting with prayer, there is no harm. The US is a SECULAR Country and all Congress and Senate proceedings start with Recitations from Bible, Torah and sometimes even Quran. That does nothing to the Secular character of our Government.

Wow wow wooowww! You really believe these bold nonsense? Where were you when 28 February happened? Where were you when those who just wanted to practice their religion were expelled from army, police, education and other government departments?

171304.jpg

Where were you when those mothers, wives, sisters not allowed to attend the cadets ceremony just because they were wearing head scarf?
52222.jpg

Where were you when women students who were wearing head scarf were forced to take off their headscarf?
ba%C5%9F%C3%B6rt%C3%BCs%C3%BC.jpg

polis_445885.jpg

polis_445878.jpg

a1be57b884487cb5c625c3786af7d00d.jpg

This list goes on and on, so tell me have you ever heard/seen a woman who was forced to wear a head scarf to enter a university/school? Have ever heard/seen a man who was fired because he does not practice Islam? So now tell me if we live in a secular country and no secular turks have a problem with people pray, then who did those awful things above? If you do not remember or were living in Mars or somewhere else except on earth, those things were done just for the sake of "so called secularism". Now, answer me who made/make whom "others"?

I did not know there were significant number of conservative Turks , hope they do not ruin Turkey up like how conservatives did to Afghanistan , Somalia , Pakistan and Sudan under the excuses of " saving islam " .

I did not know there were significant number of conservative Turks , hope they do not ruin Turkey up like how conservatives did to Afghanistan , Somalia , Pakistan and Sudan under the excuses of " saving islam " .

That's the fear..... I mean current government began to fvck the educational system, that is the biggest threat.

Back
Top Bottom