What's new

Police raided shibir house. Found Islamic book, toy guns and batteries.

They already did thorough background check.My Visa was delayed by two weeks and the Embassy sent people to my college to check whether I was involved in anything fishy or not.

My name is Terrorist and I am not a Khan!

I think what's written on my fate if by chance I ever visit USA. You have one clue Khan at the end of name and you faced all these, I have two clues you know....Md. at the beginning and Khan at the end. I think they'll arrange special custody for me that surpasses the degree of Guntanamo and Abu Gharib :alcoholic: .

I think what's written on my fate if by chance I ever visit USA. You have one clue Khan at the end of name and you faced all these, I have two clues you know....Md. at the beginning and Khan at the end. I think they'll arrange special custody for me that surpasses the degree of Guntanamo and Abu Gharib :alcoholic: .

Well they normally takes note of any subcontinental or bearded guy. Turban or tupi may also get U special attention as well. :P

My middle name ISLAM......The root of all their trouble.lol......They don't care about your name......Don't worry about it.

There has always been stereotypes in US society.Everyone has accepted it as normal.After 9/11 Hate crimes against Muslims went up 50-80%.Even after that much increase Muslims are now at 4th place after Jews,Blacks and Gays.In some case it is like this:
1.Jews
2.Blacks
3.Gays
4.Hispanics
5.Muslims.

I have never faced any discrimination or problems even though I live in one of the most religious states of America.And PlanetSoldier is old enough to handle situations like the kid faced.

What was he doing with the toy guns??? Playing chor police??

Do you understand what a toy gun is? :lol:

oh yes a lethal weapon :lol:...like this one i guess shibir had one of these
wholesale-children-toy-gun-can-fire-bullets.jpg

I find it fascinating how this officer was acting like he caught Osama bin Laden at first :lol: they think we are retarded like the projonmo bahini :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom