What's new

Police raided shibir house. Found Islamic book, toy guns and batteries.

If keeping islamic books and tafsir of the Quran is against law as per awami police then they will have to raid all the muslim households in BD and make the whole country into a open jail. Do these awami-leftist clowns even know what they are doing?

Not unless BAL signs a extradition treaty with US. Till then U are safe.

I will get a muktijoddha certificate then!If that doesn't work I will get a bhasha shoinik certificate.If that doesn't work I'll get a Bakshal membership card.Tokhon dekha jabe amare ke dhore!

My car just transformed into......something...

BUMBLE BEE!U sure ur not high??

I have Islamic books,toy guns,batteries and POINTY PENS and KNIVES and SCREW DRIVERS.I am doomed!:cry:

You also have Khan at the end of your name. Wait, I'm informing FBI..they''ll arrange one entrapment for you. Everything matches perfectly to be a threat for American people, you don't need Bangla police...they'll take care of you. Your name along with all your belongings easily make you a threat to super power USA :lol: .

You also have Khan at the end of your name. Wait, I'm informing FBI..they''ll arrange one entrapment for you. Everything matches perfectly to be a threat for American people, you don't need Bangla police...they'll take care of you. Your name along with all your belongings easily make you a threat to super power USA :lol: .

They already did thorough background check.My Visa was delayed by two weeks and the Embassy sent people to my college to check whether I was involved in anything fishy or not.

My name is Terrorist and I am not a Khan!

Back
Top Bottom