What's new

Police APC taken down in Kashmore, 4 Policemen including 2 SHOs held hostage by dacoits

It is a failure. All of it.

Where is the state and the powerful army? Pakistan has had no-go areas since its existence. When I went to Pakistan as a kid I was told that beyond a certain point there were no-go areas. They are still there today after decades.

The army seeks defence budgets. They live in green gated communities. The police cannot enter these no-go areas. What kind of a demented people are we I wonder.

I have noticed something terrible among Pakistanis. Once they make up their mind that something abnormal is normal they never make any effort to correct the abnormal. They apply this logic to almost everything in life. From politics to security etc. No wonder such no-go and even tribal areas have existed for so long.
Exactly

Pakistani think corruption, lawlessness, religious and racial presecution, lack of health care, highest child and maternal mortality in the region(worse then africa), lowest primary education(worse then africa) is fine ..

Lets face the country is ran by generals who impose and dispose the politicans yet these issues exist

It seems that pakistan is an enterprise of few generals who wants to keep it poor so they can thrive

Universal education and security are the first two things that exist when state is formed..it seems we have even failed at the only two things that state is suppose to provide

Its amazing that state cant even offer security and education

Iraq and syria have these we dont

The army seeks defence budgets. They live in green gated communities. The police cannot enter these no-go areas. What kind of a demented people are we I wonder.

Which is why the paramilitary units are needed:

Exactly

Pakistani think corruption, lawlessness, religious and racial presecution, lack of health care, highest child and maternal mortality in the region(worse then africa), lowest primary education(worse then africa) is fine ..

Lets face the country is ran by generals who impose and dispose the politicans yet these issues exist

It seems that pakistan is an enterprise of few generals who wants to keep it poor so they can thrive

Universal education and security are the first two things that exist when state is formed..it seems we have even failed at the only two things that state is suppose to provide

Its amazing that state cant even offer security and education

Iraq and syria have these we dont

Thanks to overpopulation. Iraq & Syria do not have the same amounts of fertile lands. We do.

It is a failure. All of it.

Where is the state and the powerful army? Pakistan has had no-go areas since its existence. When I went to Pakistan as a kid I was told that beyond a certain point there were no-go areas. They are still there today after decades.

I have noticed something terrible among Pakistanis. Once they make up their mind that something abnormal is normal they never make any effort to correct the abnormal. They apply this logic to almost everything in life. From politics to security etc. No wonder such no-go and even tribal areas have existed for so long.
Has any level of state, be it local, district, provincial or federal asked Army to go in and clear the area since they have been unable to do so ?

You wish. The country is run by a system which is corrupt from peon to the director.

Military generals do not run the country- this is not a Corps Comd meeting picture that you see on TV and think that generals run the country. If one of the generals takes over, it results in martial law. We have seen the result of that.

Police launched an operation against dacoits in Kaccha area on 31st May because of which Policeman were captured: https://www.dawn.com/news/amp/1692341

Policeman being taken out of APC:
Celebratory fire by dacoits:
They were returned yesterday: https://www.dawn.com/news/1692950/four-policemen-held-hostage-by-outlaws-freed

This was suppose to be their job. Even in an APC these useless turds of police cant do anything. But you can be sure they will hit unarmed women and children and climb walls in the middle of night like a bloody robber.

Has any level of state, be it local, district, provincial or federal asked Army to go in and clear the area since they have been unable to do so ?

You wish. The country is run by a system which is corrupt from peon to the director.

Military generals do not run the country- this is not a Corps Comd meeting picture that you see on TV and think that generals run the country. If one of the generals takes over, it results in martial law. We have seen the result of that.

They are hired guns used by waderas to keep kami kameen in check. They have deep political connections with zardari family.

Back
Top Bottom