What's new

Poland to provide Mig-29 to Ukraine - what should they get as replacement?

Your intel source ?😶
Are they not seeing that 40mile long queue of ruski convey.
If Ukraine had any operational fleet it would have already been attacked.

Turkish drones did what they could but ........

We might see some resistance pockets but see any major improvement , at this time better to not trust anything from any side.

Yes, my source, I know people who still serve in US intelligence community and I know people on the ground fighting.

The reason they did not attack the convoy is they ran out of supply, which is hardly a surprise, the Ukrainian don't have unlimited missile to attack convoy, and they have been flying quite a lot of sorties lately.

They are being resupply now. But it take time, don't forget, EU and US only openly supply Ukraine 2 days ago...

If the aircraft operate near friendly borders they could be ok and pose a problem. Anything deeper and they will be destroyed.

As we say in Punjabi "saadi Billi San hii meow" :lol:
Namak Haram Ukrainian trying to fight Russia with Russian tech . The foundation of their military is infact still very Russian with all the similar culture and equipment . Putin is right when he said Russia and Ukraine is just one nation. Ukraine is nothing without Russia. It's just the west sponsored Nazi ideology in Ukraine caused this war.

We need a miracle that this war will be limited within Ukraine borders or end before it turns into a ww3.

Better exit NATO or you are going to be in more trouble than you bargained for.

They have shot down su-30s and su-35s with mig 29 and su-27 so yeah.
Bud, I'd take the Western media with a pinch of pink salt. The way they have censored all Russian media from telling their side of the story, It's pretty much KCTV of the DPRK right now.

If you read the Twitter feeds of leaders, media persons, commentators, etc., from the West, it is almost as though Ukrainian schoolgirls have conquered St Petersburg and Zelensky is racing towards Moscow on a white horse waving his trident. :lol:

Better exit NATO or you are going to be in more trouble than you bargained for.

Bud, I'd take the Western media with a pinch of pink salt. The way they have censored all Russian media from telling their side of the story, It's pretty much KCTV of the DPRK right now.

If you read the Twitter feeds of leaders, media persons, commentators, etc., from the West, it is almost as though Ukrainian schoolgirls have conquered St Petersburg and Zelensky is racing towards Moscow on a white horse waving his trident. :lol:
I am not talking about Turkiye i mean a world war which will affect the whole world.

Yes, my source, I know people who still serve in US intelligence community and I know people on the ground fighting.

The reason they did not attack the convoy is they ran out of supply, which is hardly a surprise, the Ukrainian don't have unlimited missile to attack convoy, and they have been flying quite a lot of sorties lately.

They are being resupply now. But it take time, don't forget, EU and US only openly supply Ukraine 2 days ago...
Bro you remained dormant for a long time. I think last time you became active was when Israelis were getting their asses kicked. There was also several "Pakistanis" who outed themselves as Israelis.

Now you're peddling load of bs on this forum.

As we say in Punjabi "saadi Billi San hii meow" :lol:
Namak Haram Ukrainian trying to fight Russia with Russian tech . The foundation of their military is infact still very Russian with all the similar culture and equipment . Putin is right when he said Russia and Ukraine is just one nation. Ukraine is nothing without Russia. It's just the west sponsored Nazi ideology in Ukraine caused this war.
Ukrainians have been using their own destroyed Russian equipment and showing them as Russian losses.

Bro you remained dormant for a long time. I think last time you became active was when Israelis were getting their asses kicked. There was also several "Pakistanis" who outed themselves as Israelis.

Now you're peddling load of bs on this forum.
Well, that is not BS. This is a educated guess.

You can literally count them, the Turkish drone was flying about 200 sorties a day, with 4 missiles each payload, you are talking about 800 missile a single day. The traditional missile hold for any nation is about 10,000 (That's UK, Germany level, US is about 65000 to 100,000) and judging by the previous aid, Ukraine is estimated sitting on 4000-5000 missile. Which would have definitely at breaking point. And you can also do the math that the Ukrainian is not resupply for the first 4 days (unless EU is doing it under the table) that mean by day 6 they should have low or no stock.

Tradition supply cache can last 7 days, that is why you see the 40 mile convoy to begin with, with the extended drone deployment it is not at all surprise they had run out of missile on day 5 or 6

Now, if you think this is BS, I am more than gladly for you to challenge me in a probable estimation. If not. well, there are nothing really I can do.....because everyone with a mouth can call someone BS, but whether or not they can back the claim is what that count.

Last edited:
This is rubbish propaganda as usual, both Poland and Bulgaria have officially rejected any idea of providing Soviet era aircraft to a non existent Ukrainian airforce as Russia has complete control of the skies. Secondly, if Russian forces are attacked from these countries it will be act and war and incur Russian retaliation and a wider war, which no European is willing to fight. There is a lot of sheer idiotic propaganda being thrown around and simply does not gel with reality.

This is rubbish propaganda as usual, both Poland and Bulgaria have officially rejected any idea of providing Soviet era aircraft to a non existent Ukrainian airforce as Russia has complete control of the skies. Secondly, if Russian forces are attacked from these countries it will be act and war and incur Russian retaliation and a wider war, which no European is willing to fight. There is a lot of sheer idiotic propaganda being thrown around and simply does not gel with reality.
The Ghost of Kiev has killed 16000000 Russians and counting. According to Ukrainians and those peddling their nonsense

The Ghost of Kiev has killed 16000000 Russians and counting. According to Ukrainians and those peddling their nonsense
You seem to be one of the rational grown up here. Ukraine and the western warmongers are putting out so much nonsense that even Baghdad Bob looks like a serene professional. The FACT of the matter is that I have yet to see a single verified video of a Russian combat aircraft or even a transport "shot down". The Russians in their usual cool professional manner give a realistic combat losses and battle theater reports occasionally. At this stage after some initial hiccups which happen when lead starts flying, the Russians have regained their strategic initiative. Ukraine is a large chunk of land, over 600,000 kms or half the size of Iran, so pacifying the whole landscape will take some time. Watching objective video feeds and educated comments, I expect another month of softening up and then Kiev will fall. I would strongly recommend that the trolls take a break as people are dying and continuing a lost war only accentuates misery on all sides. The only bloodthirsty coward clown hiding in the bunker is Zelensky, who has nothing to lose as like Ashraf Ghani he will flee eventually anyway.

Drones would have been sufficient. Ukraine Gould conserve remaining pilots.

Back
Top Bottom