What's new

Poland to ban religious (Halal) slaughter of animals

All kind of foods and drinks that forbiden(haram) by Allah based on people health..islam just forbid the harmful foods and drinks...The rest all is Halal...i challnge you to research sceinticly on halal and haram then you may would learn the reality..you will never encounter with any stuff that contrary to science.....

The least painful form of killing animals is slaughtering from throat
you may kill bacterias or viruses by cooking meat hard...but by this way you will eliminate all vitamins and proteins in meat as well.
moreover, you could not remove garbage and dirty stuffs from blood by cooking it too hard..

if you make comparison between chritians and muslims glance over the near history of West...no need go to so far..remember WW 2 and WW1...
As Muslims we esteem and believe in all prothets and holy books that christian and Jews believe including Jesus and Moses but in very different way...for exam..Cristian claims that Jesus is the son of God.. Muslim reject it and say Jesus is human being but a highly blessed prothet by God.. God Creates not give birth..

so i suggest you, please do know better before you try to compare somethings..

Few things for consideration, God neither give birth nor create, Its human who give birth God and crerated them. There is no evidence that God came and said XYZ is your prophet, It were followers who declare some one God or Prophet. Every century many God and prophets are created by men, some are popular some not.

Halal Killing: I am not scientist neither God is, The slitting throat is pagan practice followed by Judaism and Islam. Science is based on observation, some Pagan might didn't like taste of blood. he observed sliting throat drains out blood. Other followed it and it became custom, the new born religion followed the custom.

I will cook in pressure cooker to avoid loss of Vitamins and Proteins. Trust me there was no pressure cooker when Islam was formed, else this paganic practice wouldn't have followed.. :P :what:

Halal Killing: I am not scientist neither God is, The slitting throat is pagan practice followed by Judaism and Islam. ... some Pagan might didn't like taste of blood. he observed sliting throat drains out blood. Other followed it and it became custom, the new born religion followed the custom.

:lol:

And you want me to engage in a debate with you.

Beta, it's not just me who thinks you're a chutia. App ke mata pita bhi ap ko chutia samajh te hain.

lol! Mullah science? Whats your science ? Pathshala? Of course blood carries most of bacteria!!!

we dont eat meat at all dude and even our non vegetarians eat it twice a week and the animals are picked from their own house and thus with no steroids/pumped up fat.

All kind of foods and drinks that forbiden(haram) by Allah based on people health..islam just forbid the harmful foods and drinks...The rest all is Halal(free)...i challnge you to research sceinticly on halal and haram then you may would learn the reality..you will never encounter with any stuff that contrary to science.....

The least painful form of killing animals is slaughtering from throat
you may kill bacterias or viruses by cooking meat hard...but by this way you will eliminate all vitamins and proteins in meat as well.
moreover, you could not remove garbage and dirty stuffs from blood by cooking it too hard..

if you make comparison between chritians and muslims glance over the near history of West...no need go to so far..remember WW 2 and WW1...
As Muslims we esteem and believe in all prothets and holy books that christian and Jews believe including Jesus and Moses but in very different way...for exam..Cristian claims that Jesus is the son of God.. Muslim reject it and say Jesus is human being but a highly blessed prothet by God.. God Creates not give birth..

so i suggest you, please do know better before you try to compare somethings..

So why are coocnut toddy & Organic alcohol/rice beer(sake) banned?

They are not bad for health.

we dont eat meat at all dude and even our non vegetarians eat it twice a week and the animals are picked from their own house and thus with no steroids/pumped up fat.

So why are coocnut toddy & Organic alcohol/rice beer(sake) banned?

They are not bad for health.

all kind of drinks could make people drunk frobidden(haram) by islam.....Why??
it is becuase of intoxication lead people to make various evils..murders, accidents...rapes etc..
and more.... drunkness could decrease conciousness of human at level animals..

it is becuase of intoxication lead people to make various evils..murders, accidents...rapes etc..
Not necessarily. I agree that in general it affects decision making of a person but most of the heinous criminals have done their crime in full consciousness.

what abt hypertension and short temper that comes from eating red meat 3 times a day?

doesnt that cause murders/rapes?

of course red meat makes ur arteries go hard?

come on dude.

Trust me I have been searching for the mechanism for last 3 years, still yet to see.. Do you have anything other than observational studies to share?

^^^ No it's not a straight forward thing, wouldn't have asked if it was that straight forward thing. Anyway, leave it, don't bother.

On a different note, "reply with quote" tab is there for a purpose..

what abt hypertension and short temper that comes from eating red meat 3 times a day?

doesnt that cause murders/rapes?

eating red meat 3 times day..?? What do u say my mate ?
This is totally madness. i could not walk in street that a man wwalk who eat meat 3 times a day:)

not 3 times eating meat only one time everyday also harmful for health...it is the best 2 times a weak.....
more of everythings is harmful for health...for exam...drinking tea and coffee very much cause short temper and hypertension as well....eating more honey will cause abdominal pain :)

im very suprised when see in some country people have meat in brakfast early morning

Back
Top Bottom