What's new

Poland to ban religious (Halal) slaughter of animals

Whatever,after watching that slaughter video of KS and Joe sir's posts,i am not eating meat again for any reason.

Who cares its still going to happen whether Poland likes it or not, that's just the reality. Apparently Poland is running into trouble with the EU Parliament because of this ban.

eu is weak nowthey have their own problems

Jhatka causes almost instant cardiac arrest,and blood remains stuck in the body...You know well what kind of garbage blood carries? All sorts of.

Blood carries Garbage:undecided: must be a Mullah science...:D
What about tissue that produces this garbage which blood needs to carry..why eat those also...:cheesy:

Blood carries Garbage:undecided: must be a Mullah science...:D
What about tissue that produces this garbage which blood needs to carry..why eat those also...:cheesy:

lol! Mullah science? Whats your science ? Pathshala? Of course blood carries most of bacteria!!!

lol! Mullah science? Whats your science ? Pathshala? Of course blood carries most of bacteria!!!

you gotta learn a lot of meat processing industry....... so does halal get rid of all blood and bacteria..... cheerleader

I will cook it hard, all bacteria will die.. :P.. The science behind these paganic practice is...

1. To make human cruel..

Truth: If there will be any scientific test for cruelty, Trust be a common Muslim kid will be more cruel than common Christian or Hindu Kid. If you give me chicken to cut, My hand will shiver, but my Muslim frnd can cut it easily...

Reason: In old days cruelty was bravery, Men use to fight hand to hand, sword to sword, knife to knife so they were suppose to be cruel not soft hearted like me. So all paganic and brahmic religion added sacrifice in there activity list.

Islam: Islam is not Pagans , why they follow it?? Remember Islam was founded in land of pagans, so most of Islamic activity is copied/inspired/invented form either Pagans or Judaism. Infact the name Allah is name of moon god in paganism.

So what is Halal: Halal is "be Muslim Buy Muslim" System, In Muslim dominated area it is tool for persecuting minority (economic embargo) In Muslim minority area, it is tool to provide jobs for Muslim...

End of Line...

Looks like Muslims are going to hunted with wicker spears for the next few centuries. Congratulations fellow muslims for being so weak and pathetic.

I will cook it hard, all bacteria will die.. :P.. The science behind these paganic practice is...

1. To make human cruel..

Truth: If there will be any scientific test for cruelty, Trust be a common Muslim kid will be more cruel than common Christian or Hindu Kid. If you give me chicken to cut, My hand will shiver, but my Muslim frnd can cut it easily...

Reason: In old days cruelty was bravery, Men use to fight hand to hand, sword to sword, knife to knife so they were suppose to be cruel not soft hearted like me. So all paganic and brahmic religion added sacrifice in there activity list.

Islam: Islam is not Pagans , why they follow it?? Remember Islam was founded in land of pagans, so most of Islamic activity is copied/inspired/invented form either Pagans or Judaism. Infact the name Allah is name of moon god in paganism.

So what is Halal: Halal is "be Muslim Buy Muslim" System, In Muslim dominated area it is tool for persecuting minority (economic embargo) In Muslim minority area, it is tool to provide jobs for Muslim...

End of Line...

please don't waste your time. You write BS so confidently in blue color, already found out in Shia-Sunni thread. Stick to your India. Leave Islam for Muslims!

1. To make human cruel..

End of Line...

please don't waste your time. You write BS so confidently in blue color, already found out in Shia-Sunni thread. Stick to your India. Leave Islam for Muslims!

The so called modern slaughter in the so called modern farms

The best way to kill an animal is the "Islamic way" where animal die from blood loss only.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. To make human cruel..

End of Line...

LOL...we have a winner of the most-chutia-on-this-thread award!

1. To make human cruel..

End of Line...

All kind of foods and drinks that forbiden(haram) by Allah based on people health..islam just forbid the harmful foods and drinks...The rest all is Halal(free)...i challnge you to research sceinticly on halal and haram then you may would learn the reality..you will never encounter with any stuff that contrary to science.....

The least painful form of killing animals is slaughtering from throat
you may kill bacterias or viruses by cooking meat hard...but by this way you will eliminate all vitamins and proteins in meat as well.
moreover, you could not remove garbage and dirty stuffs from blood by cooking it too hard..

if you make comparison between chritians and muslims glance over the near history of West...no need go to so far..remember WW 2 and WW1...
As Muslims we esteem and believe in all prothets and holy books that christian and Jews believe including Jesus and Moses but in very different way...for exam..Cristian claims that Jesus is the son of God.. Muslim reject it and say Jesus is human being but a highly blessed prothet by God.. God Creates not give birth..

so i suggest you, please do know better before you try to compare somethings..

The so called modern slaughter in the so called modern farms

The best way to kill an animal is the "Islamic way" where animal die from blood loss only.

The Moral of this youtube is to become Vegan,... Will you????

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom