What's new

Poland to ban religious (Halal) slaughter of animals

It's evident that beef last longer (without refrigerator) than pork and have no/ less parasites.

Poorly cooked beef is as dangerous as poorly cooked / uncooked (cold cuts, processed) pork.

Poorly cooked beef is as dangerous as poorly cooked / uncooked (cold cuts, processed) pork.

True, you and all of us know due to advancement of science and research. Think about medieval period something can store longer will be preferred due to scarcity of resources.

Any way topic is about Halal method of killing animals and objections from countries in west.

All of you may not have noticed ... the rulings says that law of Poland prohibits killing of animal by Halal method only if animal is conscious. I think it is till legal to make animal unconscious and kill them by the method it need to be.

Also there is no ban on Halal meat import. Seems they are just trying to brand wagon of moral high-ground.

Just curious, Does stunning of animal before silting throat violates Islamic or Jews religious requirements?

That is the main idea. In Islam all orders for food or things related to food are due to their health driven reasons not much about religion.

Wrong.. In Islam Everything is copies from existing behaviour/nature/culture.

1. Halal: It was already operational , some cult were already doing it , Islam does copy it. Later some Scientists of PDF discovered that Halal is best way to kill animal.. :P
2. Halal Shops: Its economic embargo on non Muslim. In Muslim Majority country it provide economic embargo on non Muslims, (No Muslim will buy non-Halal stuff, so non Muslim business will suffer loss). In Muslim minority country it provide market to Muslims (Be Muslim Buy Muslim) .
3. Khatna: Khatna was done much before Islam founded. In desert where there is less water , men can get deseas as he can not clean his tool with water. The sediment deposite and it create trouble. The local tribes found a solution, they cut the skin so that there wont be any sedimentation.
4. Allah: It was name of God in local tribes.
5. Koran: It was not koran, the name was something else, Later it was named Koran.

etc....

^^^^^ isn't it applicable to all religions and societies?

^^^^^ isn't it applicable to all religions and societies?

Yes it is .. and all other religion believe and accept it, but Islamist don't.. They think there book is from god and there prophet discovered something which was non-existing. More over these PDF scientists say that Khatna reduce risk of AIDS, Was Prophet Muhammad knew AIDS??? If allah told them(thru messenger) to cut the forskin then who told it to Jews?? and who told it to Afrikan tribes???

1. When a religion is formed, they look for followers, they spread propaganda, they exploit shortcoming of existing system/religion and spread there religion. Islam and chirtianism both used Sword to spread there faith. (If Sufi would have spread faith, there won't be terrorism). Sufi Islam has no place for terrorism.

2. Xianism was as cruel as Islam before renaissance, Women were murdered (Witch Hunting). Pagans were persecuted, Different sect were annihilated, Catholic won and they are majority.

3. 25 Dec is not jesus B'day, Jesus born in January. 25 dec was paganic festival, to include those pagans , church shifted 25th dec as jesus B'day.. Like wise there are many practice in Xianism which are paganic .

4. Hinduism: As Hinduism is evolved from nature worshipper , we follow many practices which our anscestors did...

Each religion is full of murder, rape and crimes. Some civilized early, some later, some are still waiting to become civilized. No religion is given by god, all are man made, all are evolutionary in nature...

Yes it is .. and all other religion believe and accept it, but Islamist don't.. They think there book is from god and there prophet discovered something which was non-existing. More over these PDF scientists say that Khatna reduce risk of AIDS, Was Prophet Muhammad knew AIDS??? If allah told them(thru messenger) to cut the forskin then who told it to Jews?? and who told it to Afrikan tribes???

1. When a religion is formed, they look for followers, they spread propaganda, they exploit shortcoming of existing system/religion and spread there religion. Islam and chirtianism both used Sword to spread there faith. (If Sufi would have spread faith, there won't be terrorism). Sufi Islam has no place for terrorism.

2. Xianism was as cruel as Islam before renaissance, Women were murdered (Witch Hunting). Pagans were persecuted, Different sect were annihilated, Catholic won and they are majority.

3. 25 Dec is not jesus B'day, Jesus born in January. 25 dec was paganic festival, to include those pagans , church shifted 25th dec as jesus B'day.. Like wise there are many practice in Xianism which are paganic .

4. Hinduism: As Hinduism is evolved from nature worshipper , we follow many practices which our anscestors did...

Each religion is full of murder, rape and crimes. Some civilized early, some later, some are still waiting to become civilized. No religion is given by god, all are man made, all are evolutionary in nature...

well..... i accept whatever you said was right but why you are saying these things here. which gentleman in this PDF paks going to accept it. i hope no one.

I say make the animal numb first then cut it the way you want to at the end we all enjoy eating it in what ever way it was cut

Wrong.. In Islam Everything is copies from existing behaviour/nature/culture.

1. Halal: It was already operational , some cult were already doing it , Islam does copy it. Later some Scientists of PDF discovered that Halal is best way to kill animal.. :P
2. Halal Shops: Its economic embargo on non Muslim. In Muslim Majority country it provide economic embargo on non Muslims, (No Muslim will buy non-Halal stuff, so non Muslim business will suffer loss). In Muslim minority country it provide market to Muslims (Be Muslim Buy Muslim) .
3. Khatna: Khatna was done much before Islam founded. In desert where there is less water , men can get deseas as he can not clean his tool with water. The sediment deposite and it create trouble. The local tribes found a solution, they cut the skin so that there wont be any sedimentation.
4. Allah: It was name of God in local tribes.
5. Koran: It was not koran, the name was something else, Later it was named Koran.

etc....

Dint copy. We believe in Ibrahimic religions and Islam was the completion of Ibrahimic religion.

Secondly NON-Muslim Business should adopt everything for sale. If they are phobic to our eating habits and values then we are NOT responsible for their business loss. we will go for our own choice rather every buyer does so.

Thirdly Khatna was made compulsory for followers of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) it has nothing to do with infidels.

fourthly your claim about name have many conspiracy theories we dont buy that. if it was a tribal name of a god then why you Indian Hindus have an issue with "Allah" :)

last but not the least i wont buy an argument of a Hindu from India on Quran who has no knowledge about the basics even.

the last word: You can eat non-Halal meat we have no issue , but we dont go for it.

And oh yeh Hinduism evolved from nature thats why Hunuman allowed burning widows alive? and thats why it has decided who is a LOW cast and who is high cast. come on blackwidow you are no different than others when it comes to religion.

Dint copy. We believe in Ibrahimic religions and Islam was the completion of Ibrahimic religion.

Secondly NON-Muslim Business should adopt everything for sale. If they are phobic to our eating habits and values then we are NOT responsible for their business loss. we will go for our own choice rather every buyer does so.

Thirdly Khatna was made compulsory for followers of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) it has nothing to do with infidels.

fourthly your claim about name have many conspiracy theories we dont buy that. if it was a tribal name of a god then why you Indian Hindus have an issue with "Allah" :)

last but not the least i wont buy an argument of a Hindu from India on Quran who has no knowledge about the basics even.

the last word: You can eat non-Halal meat we have no issue , but we dont go for it.

Copy , influence, adopted, inspired etc are similar word you can choose any one if copy sound rude, you can choose influence...

You are wrong here, Islam is not only religion, its system. The system which provide political and Business solution. A Business solution to benefit its believer first. When a Muslim go to America he first search for Halal Shop (run by Muslim) Be Muslim Buy Muslim. In Pakistan non halal meat shop will not run, which will give less business to others who can't follow Islamic way of cutting animal..

@Khatna: I don't know who was prophet Ibrahim. I don't know he was real or Imaginary. If he ordered Khatna, then he must was a Afrikan tribesman or Jews. As I heard Xians also respect/follow Ibrahim, but they don't do khatna...

We Hindu don't have issue with Allah or Koran, If we would have issue we wouldn't have allowed you to settle in Kerla and Gujrat. We allowed Jews , persians and Muslims to Settle in India, we never had problm with Gods.. We have many god, we can add one more... I just said the name Allah is taken from a Paganic god of moon...

Koran/Qura'n : then do some research, It was named koran very late, earlier it has some other name, If I find that name I will defy post u.

Baba I am talking about surmai, bhetki, rohu, etc. Aap to direct shark par chali gayi. Btw, I am sure Karachi wallas must be enjoying shark. It is delicious.

@Joe Shearer - This must be those sex starved Hindus looking enviously at the Muslims with 4 to pick and choose from. :cheers:

My anthropology text-books tell me Madame should be looking right, not left. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
And oh yeh Hinduism evolved from nature thats why Hunuman allowed burning widows alive? and thats why it has decided who is a LOW cast and who is high cast. come on blackwidow you are no different than others when it comes to religion.

Post 186, last 2 lines will explain my position... I agree Hinduism had bad phase. Religion is not perfect, coz man are not... We make religion, we are corrupt, thats why religion is corrupt..

Post 186, last 2 lines will explain my position... I agree Hinduism had bad phase. Religion is not perfect, coz man are not... We make religion, we are corrupt, thats why religion is corrupt..

If so then atleast you should not come up with comparison of religion.

Just comment on topic. If you dont like halal meat its your headache but dont force me to agree with you by insulting my religion.

anyone who is more concerned for own business will take into consideration all the points. Muslims dont consume NON-Halal food so if anyone wants to capture big market of Muslims they will provide what we buy.

These Businessmen either can opt Islamo-phobic behaviour or go for expanding their business, its up to them.

If there is ban on Halal Slaughter in Poland, well Muslims can import halal meat.

not an issue

Back
Top Bottom