What's new

Poland looking forward to better ties with India

have been to poland one of my worst vacations they hate every one leaving eurpoeans :sick: though i like germans good people to hang out with and they like to drink beer too :cheers:

I really don't know why Poles behaved you this way. but i know many personally and i never felt anything like this. If bringing Hitlar is BS then calling poles Racist in this thread is also BS.

Just tell me if someone is Racist, will u stop trading and making good ties with his country? Aussies are worst racist. But still everyone have bilateral trade relationship with them.

Bringing Hitler was response of calling poles Racist. Just wanted to show how racist they are. Read posts again.

Polish people are racist..No doubt in that.. Some strange superiority complex they have.

May be 50% of Poles are racist! It doesn't matter, We will do business with all tiny country in this world. Business comes first and Business is Business always!

Actually, the poles are quite racist. There is a lot of white pride sentiments running high in Poland.

Polish people are racist..No doubt in that.. Some strange superiority complex they have.

Err.... we are Indians; not exactly the epitome of racial neutrality. Stupid to start with the accusing. I'm sure some Poles will be racist but so are many Russians & we don't stop doing business with them. See no reason why we can't improve business relations. Money has no race.

Err.... we are Indians; not exactly the epitome of racial neutrality.

Cannot agree more.
Stupid to start with the accusing. I'm sure some Poles will be racist but so are many Russians & we don't stop doing business with them. See no reason why we can't improve business relations. Money has no race.

Several Indians was attacked and killed in Russia by White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis.
Its one of greatest ironies that countries which suffered at the hands of Nazis now have the highest number of Neo-Nazis lie Poland, Russia etc.

May be 50% of Poles are racist! It doesn't matter, We will do business with all tiny country in this world. Business comes first and Business is Business always!

Business should go on..Trade should not stop..

Back
Top Bottom