What's new

Poking China : India allows Dalai Lama’s b’day fest on disputed border with China in Ladakh

China can now start arming all the rebels in india, by supplying them with tanks, missiles, proton cannon , railgun, space lasers etc.

Maybe will have 10 mumbai attacks per year as a result.
One should always strive for peace. China should leave Tibet and cinjiang

no point.

Even if india starts going out of line, united nations security council will smash india.

U all not part of united nations security council.

nobody cares about india.
Unsc is 4-1 anti china

One should always strive for peace. China should leave Tibet and cinjiang

Unsc is 4-1 anti china

Tibet, mongolia, xinjiang, hong kong and taiwan all part of china since qing period.

Includingg arunachal pradesh and aksai chin.

If we include back all the dynasties, bhutan also belongs to china

Tibet, mongolia, xinjiang, hong kong and taiwan all part of china since qing period.

In that case till Vietnam all the countries belong to India because it was ruled by Indian kings. Call the Qing dynasty back to claim Tibet HK Taiwan etc.
So really in the post modern world you cannot take up ancient links and land grab like china is doing. It will not last and will cause just bitterness. And really china itself won't gain much from this type of empire building.

Lol going by the same logic , pakistan , afghanistan , bangladesh , myanmar , Indo-China , Nepal , Sri Lanka belong to India as they have been under various Indian empires in the past.

U know whats the difference?

China dares claim but india no balls to claim, all your balls hidden inside the cricket stick
Grow up boy. Claiming and occupying is not any show of strength but only shows their insecurities. One can have genuine concerns and act on it, but china just bullies. As I said it will not be sustainable.

Grow up boy. Claiming and occupying is not any show of strength but only shows their insecurities. One can have genuine concerns and act on it, but china just bullies. As I said it will not be sustainable.

U know why u said that? Bcos india weak no strength, once it fights a war, no more army all the provinces will declare independent immediately

you seems to know lot about chini balls ... hahaha
Lets face it, india only is good at cricket

U know whats the difference?

China dares claim but india no balls to claim, all your balls hidden inside the cricket stick
That's like a thug saying they dare to loot but a law abiding person can't.
Your cricket stick reference makes no sense . Go and first read up what a cricket stick is.

U know why u said that? Bcos india weak no strength, once it fights a war, no more army all the provinces will declare independent immediately

Lets face it, india only is good at cricket

read todays global times, you easily gets rattled and go off topic man. You are so easy to play with.

Come on, show some more english knowledge, your masters are watching this thread.

Do you even remember what this thread for?

read todays global times, you easily gets rattled and go off topic man. You are so easy to play with.

Come on, show some more english knowledge, your masters are watching this thread.

Do you even remember what this thread for?

When the average indian is richer den an average singaporean, (please increase gdp per capita by 30 times) and i will reply you properly.

u all cannot manage a nation well and wanna talk nukes, bhutan and sikkim?

its like a sick man trying to help others but a national/global disgrace

When the average indian is richer den an average singaporean, (please increase gdp per capita by 30 times) and i will reply you properly.

im not here to talk to you, are you under your bed and typing this?

you are rattled because from last so many posts you are showing me number which truly dont matter this int thread, we have the nukes whether you like or not :lol::lol: and we have Sikkim :lol::lol::lol: and we have Bhutan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

next time you type these names, make sure you capital first letter, its easy to read you know :enjoy:

So you don't talk to any one who is poorer than singaporean? In that case you only can talk to some stupid oil rich Muslims. Singapire is a unique case where the wealth will not stay if the. Wind blows in a different way. Also singapore has a huge income disparity. In short if u take away a small Creme then the situation doesn't look too good. And also there is distortion with home ownership which is really a lease. If something happens to that then it's a house of cards. No arrogance.

im not here to talk to you, are you under your bed and typing this?

you are rattled because from last so many posts you are showing me number which truly dont matter this int thread, we have the nukes whether you like or not :lol::lol: and we have Sikkim :lol::lol::lol: and we have Bhutan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

next time you type these names, make sure you capital first letter, its easy to read you know :enjoy:

Doesnt matter.

When i went india last time, the people on the streets immediately acknowledged me as master.

The beggars asked me for money.

Taj mahal also same thing many beggars outside

So you don't talk to any one who is poorer than singaporean? In that case you only can talk to some stupid oil rich Muslims. Singapire is a unique case where the wealth will not stay if the. Wind blows in a different way. Also singapore has a huge income disparity. In short if u take away a small Creme then the situation doesn't look too good. And also there is distortion with home ownership which is really a lease. If something happens to that then it's a house of cards. No arrogance.

But we dont live in fear of crime or nukes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom