What's new

Poking China : India allows Dalai Lama’s b’day fest on disputed border with China in Ladakh

If am not wrong some Chinese member here suggested sending a submarine through Brahmaputra river quite a while back.
Chinese IQ... no wonder we cultureally enslaved these sub humans since past 20 centuries !

No point xi jinping rather put a hydrogen bomb in delhi
And your entire race will perish little chinese man. We are not afried to die, same can not be said about our slaves.

Chinese IQ... no wonder we cultureally enslaved these sub humans since past 20 centuries !

India have done and invented nothing for the world since its existence.

Who is the subhuman now?

And your entire race will perish little chinese man. We are not afried to die, same can not be said about our slaves.

Nope.

obviously china will disable the nuclear launch sites.

And fire the missile from brazil.

Bcos ur agni cant reach brazil

Last edited:
The speciality of Modi diplomacy is that he extends the hand of friendship with open heart. However, if the opposite party tries to back stab him, he will take a stand. Once the stand is taken, even god can not change him. See how much china shouted and issued warnings, he did not budged even a little. CHina kept giving warnings and he enjoyed Israel and g20 meets.

The speciality of Modi diplomacy is that he extends the hand of friendship with open heart. However, if the opposite party tries to back stab him, he will take a stand. Once the stand is taken, even god can not change him. See how much china shouted and issued warnings, he did not budged even a little. CHina kept giving warnings and he enjoyed Israel and g20 meets.
Maybe he already pee in pant

Maybe he already pee in pant

Ya it is clearly visible who is peeing in pant. In last 2 days, even warnings have dried down. The great power who can chellange US is unable to oust the few Indian soldiers from the territory claimed to be its own. Ya, it is clear who is peeing in its pant.

Ya it is clearly visible who is peeing in pant. In last 2 days, even warnings have dried down. The great power who can chellange US is unable to oust the few Indian soldiers from the territory claimed to be its own. Ya, it is clear who is peeing in its pant.
That's Babarians mindset. We have deployed more troops to Doklam, you can't do anything about it. We earn 50 billions USD from India each year, we will continue to do so. We are not hurry to engage in a war, or you can fire the first bullet.

That's Babarians mindset. We have deployed more troops to Doklam, you can't do anything about it. We earn 50 billions USD from India each year, we will continue to do so. We are not hurry to engage in a war, or you can fire the first bullet.

We asked China to stop construction of road, China complied. Case closed. :)

Almost all the Chinese friends i have are left 'red-faced' when the topic of a 'century of humiliation' is brought up during our discussions involving friendly banter. Personally i am in awe of how a nation subjugated by numerous foreign occupants and beaten black and blue in every conflict they participated in is on the verge of challenging the best. Heck, all they did in those 100 odd years is smoke opium and sulk in despair!

Looking at this thread, Indians sure have an inferiority complex.

Anyway, I'll just sit back and enjoy the show :pop:

Almost all the Chinese friends i have are left 'red-faced' when the topic of a 'century of humiliation' is brought up during our discussions involving friendly banter. Personally i am in awe of how a nation subjugated by numerous foreign occupants and beaten black and blue in every conflict they participated in is on the verge of challenging the best. Heck, all they did in those 100 odd years is smoke opium and sulk in despair!
Indian had been slave of Britan for hundreds years. Actually there was no country called India before UK colonized you.

Doka La incident is the biggest psychological setback to these internet trolls in recent years. They will need some time to digest it.
What setback?

We asked China to stop construction of road, China complied. Case closed. :)
We will continue to do it after you retreat.

And I am loving every bit of it!! Even got a fancy new signature to poke holes in their inflated ego! :D
Try to poke me......India is doomed

Modi will be throwed into garbage bin like Nehru after another beat down.

Indian had been slave of Britan for hundreds years. Actually there was no country called India before UK colonized you.

What setback?

We will continue to do it after you retreat.

Try to poke me......India is doomed
I am not denying that India was colonised, but are you going to accept that China had it worse than India during its 'century of humiliation'? Provided, of course, that you are a Chinese and not a flase flagger and know your history.

Back
Top Bottom