What's new

Poking China : India allows Dalai Lama’s b’day fest on disputed border with China in Ladakh

Doesnt matter.

When i went india last time, the people on the streets immediately acknowledged me as master.

The beggars asked me for money.

Taj mahal also same thing many beggars outside

But we dont live in fear of crime or nukes
Ok so be happy.and no one is complaining abt Spore. Just pray that things don't unravel after Lky. I already see signs. 38 Oxley ???

Doesnt matter.

When i went india last time, the people on the streets immediately acknowledged me as master.

The beggars asked me for money.

Taj mahal also same thing many beggars outside

if you remember this thread is about Dalai Lama, our dear friend you false flagger. your paycheck seems to not good and you are trying to get a promotion next month? working hard huh?

if you remember this thread is about Dalai Lama, our dear friend you false flagger. your paycheck seems to not good and you are trying to get a promotion next month? working hard huh?
Singaporeans spit on PRC guys (they call the China guy) .

Ok so be happy.and no one is complaining abt Spore. Just pray that things don't unravel after Lky. I already see signs. 38 Oxley ???

At least its rich man problem.

U guys poor man problem.

At least its rich man problem.

U guys poor man problem.
Problem is problem. Rich man find it more difficult to face problems compared to poor man. That's when they go mad which I think is worse than living poor.

Problem is problem. Rich man find it more difficult to face problems compared to poor man. That's when they go mad which I think is worse than living poor.

Hahahaa.

No rich person aspire to be poor.

bcos
India think like u thats why it can never progress

Hahahaa.

No rich person aspire to be poor.

bcos
India think like u thats why it can never progress
No one aspires to be poor. I think u need some comprehension lessons.
Anyways stick to topic. As a fellow singaporean resident I think I need to tell u that we cannot be arrogant about this places well being. Things can turn very quickly . It's not a big country to absorb shocks .

no point.

Even if india starts going out of line, united nations security council will smash india.

U all not part of united nations security council.

nobody cares about india.

What are you talking about? Was Pakistan part of UNSC when it went about Nuclear black-marketeering to the highest bidder? Or how about Iran or North Korea or Libya? Did UN smash them all?

The truth about UN is that it is a toothless tiger as demonstrated by the UNSC members themselves when they abuse their own rules and fail to reach consensus even on important issues like terrorism.

Point is, India will stand by UN rules only when they don't go against our national interests. Once they demonstrably do go against our interests, we will ignore them just as easily.

What are you talking about? Was Pakistan part of UNSC when it went about Nuclear black-marketeering to the highest bidder? Or how about Iran or North Korea or Libya? Did UN smash them all?

The truth about UN is that it is a toothless tiger as demonstrated by the UNSC members themselves when they abuse their own rules and fail to reach consensus even on important issues like terrorism.

Point is, India will stand by UN rules only when they don't go against our national interests. Once they demonstrably do go against our interests, we will ignore them just as easily.
Don't explain. He is slightly off.

china can use UNSC to take action against india.

Dalai Lama will die in India, how sad is that. If he can confess his betraying, we can let him back alone.

China can now start arming all the rebels in india, by supplying them with tanks, missiles, proton cannon , railgun, space lasers etc.

Maybe will have 10 mumbai attacks per year as a result.
Like nanking ? Look like you are product of same rule.

Dalai Lama will die in India, how sad is that. If he can confess his betraying, we can let him back alone.
Not sad. It's called eventuality. Everyone dies, if he comes to China still he dies.

He called CCP monsters, so:lol:.

Back
Top Bottom