What's new

Poking China : India allows Dalai Lama’s b’day fest on disputed border with China in Ladakh

China can now start arming all the rebels in india, by supplying them with tanks, missiles, proton cannon , railgun, space lasers etc.

Maybe will have 10 mumbai attacks per year as a result.

I am especially interested in the proton cannon, railgun and space laser. Can I place an advance order for one piece each? Is it available on Alibaba?

China can now start arming all the rebels in india, by supplying them with tanks, missiles, proton cannon , railgun, space lasers etc.

Railgun?

Why not some intergalactic weapon?:sarcastic:

u took pakistani land, india same like what israel do and expect no war

all ur missile are soviet downgraded export

you should say this for chini missiles, i wonder why this guy jumps here and there. Look funny guy, i have my flag here, and yours is a false one. There was one more guy like you, and he was very funnnny (more n) too, your language is very similar to you, he seems to be retired after trying too hard but eventually his masters in beijing are bored of him , look out make sure your masters are happy.
You need any medication?

Ignoring the fact that you are a terror-supporting scum, have you ever spared a thought that there is NOTHING China hasn't tried vis-à-vis India? Right from arming India's enemies with significant weaponry including Nuclear missiles/launchers, to fomenting trouble in India's NE frontiers to veto-ing action against UN designated Pakistani terrorists, China has done it all.

Even when there was nothing to gain, China went out of its way to oppose India, an NSG ticket. Thus China has prematurely exposed all her cards. Short of declaring a full-fledged war, there is NOTHING China can do now to make her relationship with India worse.

Meanwhile, India, if she is forced into a corner, can return the favor by arming each and every country in SCS with Nuclear tipped missiles in addition to extending support to separatists in Chinese-occupied Xinjiang.

Chew on that for a while.

It should not take long for North East to get independence if China put its mind, little money and arms to it. Whole problem will be solved once for all and great thing is india created the reason and opportunity.

It should not take long for North East to get independence if China put its mind, little money and arms to it. Whole problem will be solved once for all and great thing is india created the reason and opportunity.
What do you smoke?

If am not wrong some Chinese member here suggested sending a submarine through Brahmaputra river quite a while back.

China will not send their submarine through your polluted ganges river though.

We need BD's assistance in the future, especially the chicken neck.

I am especially interested in the proton cannon, railgun and space laser. Can I place an advance order for one piece each? Is it available on Alibaba?

No need to order.
India will discover china weapon tech 1 day.

Ignoring the fact that you are a terror-supporting scum, have you ever spared a thought that there is NOTHING China hasn't tried vis-à-vis India? Right from arming India's enemies with significant weaponry including Nuclear missiles/launchers, to fomenting trouble in India's NE frontiers to veto-ing action against UN designated Pakistani terrorists, China has done it all.

Even when there was nothing to gain, China went out of its way to oppose India, an NSG ticket. Thus China has prematurely exposed all her cards. Short of declaring a full-fledged war, there is NOTHING China can do now to make her relationship with India worse.

Meanwhile, India, if she is forced into a corner, can return the favor by arming each and every country in SCS with Nuclear tipped missiles in addition to extending support to separatists in Chinese-occupied Xinjiang.

Chew on that for a while.

no point.

Even if india starts going out of line, united nations security council will smash india.

U all not part of united nations security council.

nobody cares about india.

Back
Top Bottom