What's new

Point 5353 in Pakistan's control Drass sector

It has been quantified scientifically, to the point of removing india as a civilisation from the face of the world, it is terrible - to think - but those indians who think there will be any sort of meaningful sort of life after zero hour, are deluding themselves into blissful mass hysteria.

And with the development and deployment of Pu - thermo-nuclear devices - whose death toll will be in the multiples of millions. It would herald indian civilisation to the dustbin of history

It has been quantified scientifically, to the point of removing india as a civilisation from the face of the world, it is terrible - to think - but those indians who think there will be any sort of meaningful sort of life after zero hour, are deluding themselves into blissful mass hysteria.

And with the development and deployment of Pu - thermo-nuclear devices - whose death toll will be in the multiples of millions. It would herald indian civilisation to the dustbin of history

Man you are destined to become the leader of the trolls here lol where do you get all this from ?

^^Please go fix your half a billion indians living under the poverty line. Half a billion with out toilets.

Ingorance, pseudo-arrogrance a bliss. :cheers:

let me know when you have access to google and youtube and then we will talk lol

And that scientific theory is called Gazuva e hind.

No my friend, these weapons are terrifying to contemplate, they are "city killers" - and would with fallout would kill hundreds of millions of people .........

The end of india as an entity....:(

No my friend, these weapons are terrifying to contemplate, they are "city killers" - and would with fallout would kill hundreds of millions of people .........

The end of india as an entity....:(

You need help and fast, thats all I can say. Out of your 30 odd post, you have trolled in 29 of them. If you want to contribute to this forum then please amend your ways or i dont see you lasting very long.

Last edited:
As usual this is down to a slug fest...
Karthic, you really dont need to reply to every post :D

i wonder how you have 1,737 thanks with all your moronic posts. only indians must be giving it to you. same mentality among all. go figure.

i wonder how you have 1,737 thanks with all your moronic posts. only indians must be giving it to you. same mentality among all. go figure.

I know many Indians here overstep the line in sarcasm.. but that does not need generalization and does not mean you hit personally.
If you dont like a members post.. ignore it...that is what I practice.

santro man so sick of all this lol what happened to PDF ? Where did all the good members go ?

They are all still there.. and they all still post.. however due to a recent upsurge in sarcastic posts by some Indian members which are met with equally pathetic replies by Pakistani fanboys.. every 3rd thread is blown to bits.

What is needed is to control emotions, cap sarcasm.. and make useful comments.. instead of working to get the inner satisfaction of first post.. or derailing the thread.

:cheers:

They are all still there.. and they all still post.. however due to a recent upsurge in sarcastic posts by some Indian members which are met with equally pathetic replies by Pakistani fanboys.. every 3rd thread is blown to bits.

What is needed is to control emotions, cap sarcasm.. and make useful comments.. instead of working to get the inner satisfaction of first post.. or derailing the thread.

:cheers:

its not about sarcasm santro, its about the threads themselves. Over the last 6 months or so, we have had way to many conspiracy theory threads on here that it has become tough to talk logically. Most of these threads are Anti-India and then Indian members are forced to indulge in stupid talk to refute all this. Its goes both ways, we have to indulge in sarcasm to hit back and then trolls totally derail the thread. Its not everyone cup of tea to control emotions but what is needed is to have a no nonsense policy to trolling. If the post is not related to the thread or if the thread is garbage to start with, it must be deleted straight away. I actually don’t even remember when is the last time we had a good debate on here. Its quite sad really, bring back S2 and that whole bunch.

@ karthic sri,
I used to read your posts, they are so sensible and well supported by actual facts. For you and your repute, dont indulge with Jet li.
Because when you fight with a pig in mud, it wont matter to pig how dirty he could get.

Back
Top Bottom