What's new

PNS Baber Attacked by Somali Pirate

we can not waste our costly exocet missile on crap pirtes

eng_somalia_pirates_703607p.jpg

s02_18627229.jpg

somali-piratesdotcom.jpg

somali-pirates1-495x343.jpg

VS

US_Navy_041121-N-7469S-001_The_Pakistan_Navy_destroyer_PNS_Babur_%28D_182%29_operates_in_the_Persian_Gulf_as_part_of_the_Coalition_Maritime_Campaign_Plan_conducted_under_Commander_Task_Force_One_Five_Zero_%28CTF-150%29.jpg

PNS_Babur4.jpg

ly-60_02.jpg

PNS_Babur1.jpg

NUF SAID.........

Somali pirates and so to say..the Somali people have nothing left to lose...They can take on anybody or anything in the hope of getting some money....
The most dangerous creature of the world...."The man who has nothing to lose"

how can they Attack a fully Loaded warship? I mean look at their daring.. They r not afraid of any One

You guys need to understand the background. Decades ago you had best fishing grounds near Ethiopia. Then it was pretty much a dump place for highly chemical and nuclear waste (Italy was the biggest party in that). All fish is gone and the former fishermen have become pirates to get some food. It worked in that past but these people turned it into criminal job. Now you have extremely rich pirates using poor fishermen to rob rich westerners that destroyed the their fishing grounds. We should refrain from calling others this or that but understand the situation first.

I suppose ship crews mainly consist of rich westerners?

I JUST SAW THIS ON TV. ITS A BRAKING NEWS. Civilians that were freed are still there, and Pakistani commandos are fighting right now.

Are the pirates high on something?

Its freaking close to impossible for a bunch of guys with knifes and few guns, to capture a warship.

It seem beyond belief that 'pirates' will attack a modern naval vessel.

I'd say check the news.

Pakistan paid them $2.1million for hostages and why do they attack their ship?

we can not waste our costly exocet missile on crap pirtes

ofcourse we cant!
cause we dont have any on that ship!
it carries harpoon. and besides why would they fire an anti-ship missile on a boat?
phalanx is more than enough, and just in case the situation gets worse then there is the main gun!

no i heard theyve even fired on US patrol ships

(and got their arses handed to them subsequently)

Back
Top Bottom