What's new

Pmln's Ahsan Iqbal doing boot polish again

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
After this year's budget was revealed, Aristoteles of Pmln Ahsan Iqbal criticized PTI govt for not massively increasing defense related budget. This led to backlash on Twitter as this claim was not only factually wrong but also contradict Pmln's established narrative. That army selected Imran Khan because it was unhappy with Nawaz Sharif govts budget allocation for the army.
12997AF8-0318-4013-BC1C-D8D8C4227298.jpeg

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @syedtalhamaududi @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @koolio @Path-Finder @AZ1 @Zibago @Indus Pakistan @HRK @Patriot forever @ziaulislam @Del @Dual Wielder

After this year's budget was revealed, Aristoteles of Pmln Ahsan Iqbal criticized PTI govt for not massively increasing defense related budget. This led to backlash on Twitter as this claim was not only factually wrong but also contradict Pmln's established narrative. That army selected Imran Khan because it was unhappy with Nawaz Sharif govts budget allocation for the army.
View attachment 752607
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @syedtalhamaududi @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @koolio @Path-Finder @AZ1 @Zibago @Indus Pakistan @HRK @Patriot forever @ziaulislam @Del @Dual Wielder
I am really happy with the budget. There is good chance PTI will win again in 2023. That means 10 years rule by PTI. By then they should have got literacy sorted out in KPK and some of the investmemt will begin to lift Balochistan also. Expect South Punjab to also develop. Gilgit-Baltistan is recieving extra funding as well as erstwhile tribal areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real reforms are still lacking
No refroms in public sector yet
No refroms in power sector
No real reforms in tax collection

Good work in health insurance and social network ehsas program
Inital frame work in education is done but yet to be implamanted

No reform and we about to enter in boom cycle. Need to take some hard decisions now so from 2023 Pakistan can say good bye to IMF.

No reform and we about to enter in boom cycle. Need to take some hard decisions now so from 2023 Pakistan can say good bye to IMF.
Ayaga dobara

Problem is the jahil leaguey/peepee ماجے گامے چھیدے who are still locked into the belief that only leaguey/peepee can make them rich!! just imagine that 50yrs of peepee and 35yrs of leaguey. neither have made the average Pakistan richer!
@Norwegian For what it's worth you have my apology for the fate your community has suffered.
?

Problem is the jahil leaguey/peepee ماجے گامے چھیدے who are still locked into the belief that only leaguey/peepee can make them rich!! just imagine that 50yrs of peepee and 35yrs of leaguey. neither have made the average Pakistan richer!

?
At this point I only say this: whoever works for Pakistan gets my vote; and it is clear as daylight that IK is doing that right now. Not the guy sitting his fat *** in London, nor the retard Zardari; and certainly not Shahbaz and his cronies.

@Norwegian It's not like you and me are going to gain any benefits out of Pakistan's success but as our origins are there and section of my blood family, many serving in the military, police and civil service including judiciary you root for them. It is your people. That is why I will always defend Pakistan Army. It is the guardian of Pakistan period until the country matures. Many countries have had militaries perform the same role - Turkey, South Korea, Chile, Greece which eventually matured.

By the way PTI is doing exactly like what I said. They have began to throw money about but this is sadly the right thing to do even if it made sense to stay prudent for longer. The reason is next elections are just over the horizon. It would be disaster if being prudent mean't in 2023 Nawaz Sharif was back in power.

I am really hoping PTI win in 2023. Then they might just be able to consolidate real structural changes to the country and unleash the potential of our beautiful motherland.

I also think Tarin will make a great Finance Minister. Tough, smart, aggressive and with a proven track record in banking. He is exactly what Pakistan needs.

Inshallah we will see good times.

I agree with you my friend but elections are coming. Pakistan awaam vote for sweets not reforms. Let PTI win the next elections and then expect hard raft of reforms to hit Pakistan like a tsunami.

Back
Top Bottom