What's new

PMLN to loose 100 seats from Punjab in next polls: Intelligence Agencies

We live in the world where the line of right and wrong has been blurred, and it comes to the point that it can be considered as anarchism to one side and moralistic stand to other side depending on the context of the background.

That being said, there is no justification for playing loosely with the speculative narrative as fact without evidence and then talk about what is right and what is wrong. No offense.

I have been called with many names, but Jiala is new. :D

* Arab hater because i spoke against Arab kingdom and its terrorism.
* Persian hater because i spoke against sectarian violence.
* Pashtun hater because i spoke against TTP and its terrorism.
* PTI hater because i called it like it is; the formula of u-turn as witnessed.
* Burger boy because i called out PMLN's shenanigans in the past and still do [not excessively].
* Pakistan army hater because apparently i sponsored so-called propaganda comments, even though most of them are based on the historical records.
* Liberal because i am anti-conservative.
* Jewish agent because i spoke about Arab delusion in Middle East including Palestine.
* Atheist because i questioned the religion for curiosity.
* India hater because i exposed the reality of IOK and the genocide in Gujarat.

The list goes on, but that being said, at least my mind is clear with no influence from outside - none. Whereas for you, you are influenced by Imran Khan to the point that your temperature overloads when it comes to constructive criticism against Imran Khan. Nobody, not even me, stopped you from talking about PMLN and anything in the world, but it is considered as blasphemy when it comes to Imran Khan.

Personally, i find that dangerous as TTP especially those supporters who follow the narrative of PTI and TTP blindly.

You are under observation then :D :D :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom