What's new

PMLN to loose 100 seats from Punjab in next polls: Intelligence Agencies

Imran Khan is a mad dog along with his minions like you.
Why are you getting emotional for? no need to cry and get serious. Do some Yoga or green tea will also help calm down your anger. I know it's hard to see Nawaz Sharif in such a tough position, please control yourself.
I know ehh. This guy abuses, and when he gets abused back, he starts crying wolf.
Typical.

Why are you getting emotional for? no need to cry and get serious. Do some Yoga or green tea will also help calm down your anger. I know it's hard to see Nawaz Sharif in such a tough position, please control yourself.
:victory1:

Al-Mirqab Capital holds 50% shares in Port Qasim Project along with Sinohydro Resources Limited of China.Al-Mirqab Capital is owned by Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabor Al Thani aka Qatari Shehzada :devil:.

Source: http://www.dubaibeat.com/firms/al_mirqab_capital/

He has been accepted as business partner of Corrupt Sharif family themselves in the court.What kind of proof you need then?:hitwall:

Now that is more like it. Especially with the trend of the news without proof, it is better to be safe than sorry. That says it about the firm but does not explain your stance though. :D

You're arguing with the wrong person. No amount of logic or evidence is going to help you, he will reply back with ad hominem attacks. Do not waste your energy, i have made the same mistake too. When someone defends corruption, there is not much you can do. Expend your energy on something more productive.

Would you rather people should blindly believe everything that a person on the internet or in public if that happens to be your Imran Khan? Your attitude is the same reason why Imran Khan has gotten away in the past with his pro-TTP stances that fooled the nation for years until the intention of TTP has been exposed along with the Imran Khan.

As for ad-hominem attack, that is something Imranistan is good at. That has been the case which is not hard to prove citing you for example. Take a look at my archive and right there, your lies will be exposed easily. :D

Now that is more like it. Especially with the trend of the news without proof, it is better to be safe than sorry. That says it about the firm but does not explain your stance though. :D
This is a CPEC project being built by loans from China and it has been awarded to consortium consisting of Corrupt Sharif's business partner aka Qatari Shehzada.Now what's holding you from sensing that it's conflict of interest.

Oh i see PML-N followers are too blind-folded to see clear things which are against them.

Would you rather people should blindly believe everything that a person on the internet or in public if that happens to be your Imran Khan? Your attitude is the same reason why Imran Khan has gotten away in the past with his pro-TTP stances that fooled the nation for years until the intention of TTP has been exposed along with the Imran Khan.

What proofs you have that Imran Khan was Pro-TTP?Back your claim with some proofs and evidence now.

The one common feature of any 'debate' or argument between political party supporters in Pakistan is that they bid farewell to the greater National interest and climb into a mosh pit of mutual annihilation.

This is a CPEC project being built by loans from China and it has been awarded to consortium consisting of Corrupt Sharif's business partner aka Qatari Shehzada.Now what's holding you from sensing that it's conflict of interest.

Oh i see PML-N followers are too blind-folded to see clear things which are against them.

You're wasting time here my friend. It's like arguing with a brain dead donkey, the donkey will do as its conditioned to do.

What proofs you have that Imran Khan was Pro-TTP?Back your claim with some proofs and evidence now.

You're playing with fire here. Asking for proof, or condemning corruption is equivalent to putting democracy in danger. Our friend had a dream last night that TTP and Imran Khan were buddies buddies.

Off course the rational mind would state that KPK is the front line state against the fight on terror, and KPK Police has played a major role in fighting TTP. Reforms initiated by PTI has revolutionized KPK Police and Raheel Sharif, Corps Commander Peshawar appreciated KPK Police's role in the fight. Not to mention, Shahbaz Sharif and Nawaz Sharif were calling TTP their brothers and they both were striving for the same goals. But that is what a rational mind would think, a Jahil Matric Pass Patwari mind would think the opposite.

As for Imran Khan, he has aways maintained the official stances on TTP from the beginning [2007 - give and take], to the extent he even officialized as agent to propagate peace offering with Pakistan army publically. Not only that, his proposal also overrode the military proposal in COAS meeting led by General Kiyani, and lied about General Kiyani too - claiming that the military operation had 40% chance of succeeding which later corrected by General Kiyani days later that he meant that the military operation will reduce 40% of terrorism, and more military operation are needed, hence the military operation expanded to Karachi under the name of Zarb-e-Azb, and possible for the military operation in Afghanistan as long term plan.

As usual, his peace proposal backfired due to the ill-intention of TTP, and he was nowhere to be found, and meanwhile, Pakistan's patience was tested enough, and hence Zarb-e-Azb which has been launched with the cooperation of General Raheel. Only if Imran Khan hadn't guilt Pakistan as public to persuade against the military operation led by General Kiyani, the attack on school and Karachi Airport could have been easily avoided. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Again, that is on the official record. Feel free to google it.

Whereas for your stance on PMLN, you are assuming wild scenario based on the contract which does not say much, not to mention that is hardly concrete evidence to make case either. It is called speculative at best. Because of that contract with CPEC, you are speculative now based on the generalized infatuation about PMLN which has been the case with Imranistan on the medias, forums and social medias.

Last edited:
As for Imran Khan, he has aways maintained the official stances on TTP from the beginning [2007 - give and take], to the extent he even officialized as agent to propagate peace offering with Pakistan army publically. Not only that, his proposal also overrode the military proposal in COAS meeting led by General Kiyani, and lied about General Kiyani too - claiming that the military operation had 40% chance of succeeding which later corrected by General Kiyani days later that he meant that the military operation will reduce 40% of terrorism, and more military operation are needed, hence the military operation expanded to Karachi under the name of Zarb-e-Azb, and possible for the military operation in Afghanistan as long term plan.
So don't you think IK was right when he said only 40% terrorism can be reduced by operation.It's been 2 years since Operation Zarb-e-Azab started and you can still see the incidents of terrorism nowadays.8 terrorism incidents happened in 5 days.

He never supported TTP but was always against taking another country's war as our own since 2004 when army was sent to FATA.Before that time Taliban weren't hostile to us but after we took US war in our own hands many groups in Taliban started hostile activities as they considered us a puppet of US which was totally right too.

Now come to the operation part, he was against the operations because of the collateral damages which force the victim's family members or tribe to take up arms against the state too as a part of Pashtun culture.That's why he insisted upon peace talks.

As usual, his peace proposal backfired due to the ill-intention of TTP, and he was nowhere to be found, and meanwhile, Pakistan's patience was tested enough, and hence Zarb-e-Azb which has been launched with the cooperation of General Raheel. Only if Imran Khan hadn't guilt Pakistan as public to persuade against the military operation led by General Kiyani, the attack on school and Karachi Airport could have been easily avoided. Alas, it was not meant to be.
Now that Operation Zarb-e-Azb has been done since 2 years, then would you blame Sehwan and Lahore blasts on Imran Khan too or would you ask the civilian and military agencies to improve themselves?

Now that's not a proof of Imran Khan being Pro-TTP.Any sane person will say that?Please enlighten me with some solid proofs of him being Pro-TTP

Last edited:
@Peregrine_Falcon Dude, don't waste your time here. We don't need to defend IK as everyone in entire Pakistan knows who is right and who is wrong. A sensible men just needs to open his television and watch a talkshow for an hour to understand who is right and who is wrong so leave it. In the end he will say that democracy is in danger so IK is completely wrong this is all what he got.

Whereas for your stance on PMLN, you are assuming wild scenario based on the contract which does not say much, not to mention that is hardly concrete evidence to make case either. It is called speculative at best. Because of that contract with CPEC, you are speculative now based on the generalized infatuation about PMLN which has been the case with Imranistan on the medias, forums and social medias.
Any sane person can see why contracts for a Rs 200 billion project are being awarded to himself literally via Corrupt Shareef's own admitted family business partner without even any bidding process.Can you tell me why LNG deal with a loss of Rs 250 billion to national exchequer as well as PM Secretrait is awarded to Qatari Shehzada without any competitive bidding process.Corrupt league followers put their leader's corruption interests above the national interests that's why they give a blind eye to these shady deals

Any sane person can see why contracts for a Rs 200 billion project are being awarded to himself literally via Corrupt Shareef's own admitted family business partner without even any bidding process.Can you tell me why LNG deal with a loss of Rs 250 billion to national exchequer as well as PM Secretrait is awarded to Qatari Shehzada without any competitive bidding process.Corrupt league followers put their leader's corruption interests above the national interests that's why they give a blind eye to these shady deals

You just confirmed by acknowledging the possible wild scenario due to the generalized context about PMLN due to the history. That answers absolutely nothing other than being speculative at best.

We already have enough of news spurn out of thin air based on speculative narrative alone. If we believed every one of them, that would mean Pakistan army is villain and TTP is heroic; even though that is not case in the reality given the terrorism TTP promoted all over the Pakistan and Afghanistan with the allegedly cooperation of Afghanistan Intel and Indian Intel [based on official confession of Ajit Doval].

If there is no concrete evidence to make your case, i guess you stop making speculative narrative at best.

@Peregrine_Falcon Dude, don't waste your time here. We don't need to defend IK as everyone in entire Pakistan knows who is right and who is wrong. A sensible men just needs to open his television and watch a talkshow for an hour to understand who is right and who is wrong so leave it. In the end he will say that democracy is in danger so IK is completely wrong this is all what he got.

It is not about defending anybody here. We cannot allow speculative narratives to influence our minds. That is on the slippery slope. That is what has been happening in the last few years. And that is how medias and social medias thrived making false allegation against Pakistan army based on the speculative narratives.

Given the history of shady nature of PMLN, that does not mean we should allow the speculative narrative to enter in the discussion without concrete evidence to back with. Given the history of Imranistan regularly casting speculative narrative and nowhere to be found to present concrete evidence, that is dangerous trend we cannot allow in this forum. Nothing against PMLN or PTI. I am against speculative narrative that is not founded on the concrete evidence.

So don't you think IK was right when he said only 40% terrorism can be reduced by operation.It's been 2 years since Operation Zarb-e-Azab started and you can still see the incidents of terrorism nowadays.8 terrorism incidents happened in 5 days.

Imran Khan didn't say that. You didn't understand my post, did you?

Imran Khan was caught lying and misquoting General Kiyani in COAS meeting saying that the military operation had 40% chance of succeeding against Terrorist-outfit aka TTP.

Then General Kiyani clarified few days later that he meant the military can eradicate 40% of terrorism and more are needed which we now know referring to Karachi, Lahore and Afghanistan [in the future or now].

Imran Khan was caught lying misquoting General Kiyani.

He never supported TTP but was always against taking another country's war as our own since 2004 when army was sent to FATA.Before that time Taliban weren't hostile to us but after we took US war in our own hands many groups in Taliban started hostile activities as they considered us a puppet of US which was totally right too.

Imran Khan had been officially supporting TTP since 2007, and he even said it is mistake to launch the military operation and opposed PMLN for the military operation. Again, that is on the official record. I am surprised you are kept in dark to this day when there is official records suggests exactly as i mentioned.

Now that Operation Zarb-e-Azb has been done since 2 years, then would you blame Sehwan and Lahore blasts on Imran Khan too or would you ask the civilian and military agencies to improve themselves?

Now that's not a proof of Imran Khan being Pro-TTP.Any sane person will say that?Please enlighten me with some solid proofs of him being Pro-TTP

If it was up to Imran Khan, there would be no military operation nor you would be using this as example to justify your absurd stance, no offense. As for the proof, even though google is available, yet i don't mind providing the evidence.

Imran Khan still backs talks with TTP

“If America can negotiate with the Afghan Taliban, Pakistan and Afghanistan should also negotiate with them (Taliban),” said Imran while speaking to the media after meeting members of Army Public School (APS) Shuhada Forum.

TTP does not want to enforce Shariah at gunpoint, says Imran

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan said Thursday that Taliban did not want to enforce Shariah in the country at gunpoint but wanted to liberate it from the US war, DawnNews reported.

He said lasting peace would ensure the prosperity of the nation.

# This is just tip of the iceberg given the history of his pro-TTP stances from 2007.

Last edited:
It is not about defending anybody here. We cannot allow speculative narratives to influence our minds. That is on the slippery slope. That is what has been happening in the last few years. And that is how medias and social medias thrived making false allegation against Pakistan army based on the speculative narratives.

Given the history of shady nature of PMLN, that does not mean we should allow the speculative narrative to enter in the discussion without concrete evidence to back with. Given the history of Imranistan regularly casting speculative narrative and nowhere to be found to present concrete evidence, that is dangerous trend we cannot allow in this forum. Nothing against PMLN or PTI. I am against speculative narrative that is not founded on the concrete evidence.

One should be mature enough to realize what's wrong and what's right.

Agreed

That's why i gave up arguing with this guy. The sort of logic that he puts forward is that of a 5 year old. I mean, my 5 year old nephew has more intelligence and cohesion in his points than this guy. @Peregrine_Falcon is just wasting his time.

As Greg King rightly said: "Don't argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience".

Agreed

That's why i gave up arguing with this guy. The sort of logic that he puts forward is that of a 5 year old. I mean, my 5 year old nephew has more intelligence and cohesion in his points than this guy. @Peregrine_Falcon is just wasting his time.

As Greg King rightly said: "Don't argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience".

I have known him before and he is a real "JIALA". :D :D

We live in the world where the line of right and wrong has been blurred, and it comes to the point that it can be considered as anarchism to one side and moralistic stand to other side depending on the context of the background.

That being said, there is no justification for playing loosely with the speculative narrative as fact without evidence and then talk about what is right and what is wrong. No offense.

I have known him before and he is a real "JIALA". :D :D

I have been called with many names, but Jiala is new. :D

* Arab hater because i spoke against Arab kingdom and its terrorism.
* Persian hater because i spoke against sectarian violence.
* Pashtun hater because i spoke against TTP and its terrorism.
* PTI hater because i called it like it is; the formula of u-turn as witnessed.
* Burger boy because i called out PMLN's shenanigans in the past and still do [not excessively].
* Pakistan army hater because apparently i sponsored so-called propaganda comments, even though most of them are based on the historical records.
* Liberal because i am anti-conservative.
* Jewish agent because i spoke about Arab delusion in Middle East including Palestine.
* Atheist because i questioned the religion for curiosity.
* India hater because i exposed the reality of IOK and the genocide in Gujarat.

The list goes on, but that being said, at least my mind is clear with no influence from outside - none. Whereas for you, you are influenced by Imran Khan to the point that your temperature overloads when it comes to constructive criticism against Imran Khan. Nobody, not even me, stopped you from talking about PMLN and anything in the world, but it is considered as blasphemy when it comes to Imran Khan.

Personally, i find that dangerous as TTP especially those supporters who follow the narrative of PTI and TTP blindly.

Back
Top Bottom