What's new

PMLN to loose 100 seats from Punjab in next polls: Intelligence Agencies

I'm living here in Rawalpindi but the 1st time that i went to Haripur after pti government in KPK there was a hell lot difference. Behaviour of police is totally changed.I never saw traffic wardens or police in Haripur city before but now you see traffic wardens at almost every square controlling the traffic.Enchroachments in Haripur City were totally removed.They established Police Assistance Lines and Dispute Resolution Council in Haripur.Teshil Headquarter hospital haripur had only 2 doctors which were frequently absent before but now there are 8 doctors and 14 paramedical staff there.Schools are totally renovated now.Many new highly qualified teachers have been appointed in government schools.I must not talk about the small projects like water supply schemes,roads,streets paving and things like that but that's also happening due to the successful local government system in KPK.They are constructing a 27 km Haripur Bypass as well as a bypass in Abbottabad.Ayub Medical Complex is much much better than it was before.

Ayub Medical Complex is much much better than it was before.

You must have visited some other hospital than ........... honestly speaking visiting Ayub Medical complex was the biggest disappointment. I didn't see any improvement but worst condition and that too right after when this IK was lecturing others on hospitals. 4 years is a big period my friend ......... I am a frequent visitor to Abbottabad ......... constructing bypasses shouldn't have taken this long ............ the traffic wardens you see are there because of that crazy traffic load ................ deteriorating condition of Haripur and cities like Abbottabad speaks a lot about management. And these idiots couldn't simply demand why the hell every road toll plaza has to be in Punjab why it cannot be in KPK when it suffers the most from that huge rise in traffic.

You must have visited some other hospital than ........... honestly speaking visiting Ayub Medical complex was the biggest disappointment. I didn't see any improvement but worst condition and that too right after when this IK was lecturing others on hospitals. 4 years is a big period my friend ......... I am a frequent visitor to Abbottabad ......... constructing bypasses shouldn't have taken this long ............ the traffic wardens you see are there because of that crazy traffic load ................ deteriorating condition of Haripur and cities like Abbottabad speaks a lot about management. And these idiots couldn't simply demand why the hell every road toll plaza has to be in Punjab why it cannot be in KPK when it suffers the most from that huge rise in traffic.
Well,I won't say much.A picture is worth a thousand words.

16665198_1025516537555084_2876466009966723232_o.jpg
16707602_1021576404615764_7342176551404566362_o.jpg
16665285_1020817984691606_8889692152925247694_o.jpg

Last edited:
@Peregrine_Falcon sorry these pictures will never improve the real life experiences. I lost one of my close relatives just because she couldn't be admitted in ICU in Abbottabad and had to travel all the way to Islamabad.

I am not paid by PMLN, but PTI is a huge disappointment it had genuine support of people looking for an alternate to these ghissi piti gatia parties but sadly PTI proved to be a mirage............ when I visited that hospital to see a patient admitted there I was shocked, the smell, the level of hygiene, the poor maintenance, patients left unattended and attendants lying on floors like sheep ......... well that was very different from the pictures you posted.

Although i'm PTI supporter , but i don't think PMLN will lose that much seats in next elections.
But i wish they lose :p

I am not paid by PMLN, but PTI is a huge disappointment it had genuine support of people looking for an alternate to these ghissi piti gatia parties but sadly PTI proved to be a mirage............ when I visited that hospital to see a patient admitted there I was shocked, the smell, the level of hygiene, the poor maintenance, patients left unattended and attendants lying on floors like sheep ......... well that was very different from the pictures you posted.
It's really sad to know if this's what happened to your relative but I don't know when you went to ATH but now things have changed fast after MTI act was passed by KPK assembly in 2015 or 2016 which was previously opposed vehemently by the doctors.

It's really sad to know if this's what happened to your relative but I don't know when you went to ATH but now things have changed fast after MTI act was passed by KPK assembly in 2016 which was previously opposed vehemently by the doctors.

I went there in mid of 2016. If the overall condition has improved then that's good. However, I heard locals cursing the current government because it had stopped free distribution of some cancer related medicine which ANP had started.

Report the post on basis of offense or against Forum Rules without quoting the member, leave it to Mod team and I am sure, the needful will be done.

Your negatives are based upon the contents of the post and not in according to political or xyz affiliation and if you think were not on merit, you can contact GHQ Section to discuss the same.
Thanks
I know @Slav Defence was doing it properly in past but never request to him. Read post #65
I'm not saying totally but TTs and Mods sometimes give free hand to PTI supporters to abuse opponents as like as they can.
Anyway thanks for your kind concern.
Sir! If someone has to appear on every other thread just to post the words like Youthiya, BC, Wet Dreams, Mujra, add no value to content and still he goes unnoticed, other people have every right to call them name.

I went there in mid of 2016. If the overall condition has improved then that's good. However, I heard locals cursing the current government because it had stopped free distribution of some cancer related medicine which ANP had started.
I guess that it is improving but slowly. IK himself admitted that in interviews that there was much resistance from the existing system. It took them almost three years to get everyone on board, pass the law and get it cleared from courts.

PMLN lost seats in Bakhar mostly won by azad, how many Azad joined PTI? PMLN lost two MNA in Jhang how many winning azad joined PTI? None all azad went to PMLN. I can carry on you cannot prove me wrong. PTI has no base in rural Punjab. Multan and Mianwali two districts and few MNA seats in the end it will be MNA numbers that will count not Jalsas. Either realize PTI's mistakes if you want to bring a change or keep crying about voter fraud and PTI will not win. PMLN has no hold in central Punjab but they They lobby with the winners.
Sir!You are right. However an Independent joining someother party while PMLN is ruling Punjab would be a miracle. You of all should know the "Thana Culture" prevalent in rural areas. Politics doesn't work untill you don't have your own DPO/DSP/SHO/Tehseeldaar. The internal rift is also going to damage PMLN as they had gathered every Electable under their banner who aren't comfortable with each other at constituency level.

Mods are biased. They banned me several times for using the word "Potian" but keeps a blind eye on Insafiyans calling others Patwari, haramkhor & whatnot.
It was indeed very convenient of you to use slang in the post before the one you find offensive. What do you expect roses in return?
Pot calling kettle black. Oh i forgot it alright when you do, not so much when others do. Before calling a mod biased one should look at his post history.
LOL at Youthians wet fantasies.

If you're from Rural Punjab, you should know that it is not the Jewish connection, but the Agriculture which will propel PTI to victory in Rural Punjab. I have never seen the plight of our farmers this bad. People are literally selling their land, or selling crops at barely any profit just to make a living.
It is pretty much true. It is one of the primary reason for the public feed back in these Intelligence reports. Agriculture has been ripped apart but we would still need Electables in the form on a whole panel i.e 1MNA/2MPA in every constituency who can resist against the whole machine Police, R.Os and P.Os besides many other things.

Sir! If someone has to appear on every other thread just to post the words like Youthiya, BC, Wet Dreams, Mujra, add no value to content and still he goes unnoticed, other people have every right to call them name.

Doing the same wrong thing in return will actually derail the subject as well as the purpose of discussion will be lost, hence, it is necessary to report such posts and don't fall for the bait by quoting back. I quoted all because wanted to flow the discussion in good manners as well as decency for the sake of all of us readers.

What if i told you that there is no electricity crisis in Pakistan.Pakistan's electricity production capacity is currently 23000 MW whereas the highest demand at summers peak time is around 18000 MW. Loadshedding is due to the reason that gov't isn't clearing the dues/payments of IPP's(Independent Power Producers) which's more than Rs 670 billion nowadays which's also known as "Circular Debt" which's why IPP's stop electricity production.

These new high-budget power projects are just new ventures to do corruption by awarding the projects to themselves like Port-Qasim which was awarded to Corrupt Sharif family's business partner aka Qatari Shehzada :devil:

No offense but the news or the rumor has been filled with weak substantiated at best. Unless you can back it up, i am gonna see your comment as weak with no evidence to back with. There has been nonstop allegations which most of them are yet to be backed with concrete evidence.

It was indeed very convenient of you to use slang in the post before the one you find offensive. What do you expect roses in return?
Since when did word "Youthian" became a slang?
Before calling a mod biased one should look at his post history.
You should look in to the mirror first before saying this. You're a die-hard PTI jiyala who submits negative ratings like "Parsaad" when someone says offensive against your master Hazrat Imran Niazi (Panama Be Upon Him).

Imran Khan is a mad dog along with his minions like you.

Waiting for Ban hammer.

No offense but the news or the rumor has been filled with weak substantiated at best. Unless you can back it up, i am gonna see your comment as weak with no evidence to back with. There has been nonstop allegations which most of them are yet to be backed with concrete evidence.
Al-Mirqab Capital holds 50% shares in Port Qasim Project along with Sinohydro Resources Limited of China.Al-Mirqab Capital is owned by Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabor Al Thani aka Qatari Shehzada :devil:.

Source: http://www.dubaibeat.com/firms/al_mirqab_capital/

He has been accepted as business partner of Corrupt Sharif family themselves in the court.What kind of proof you need then?:hitwall:

Pot calling kettle black. Oh i forgot it alright when you do, not so much when others do. Before calling a mod biased one should look at his post history.

I know ehh. This guy abuses, and when he gets abused back, he starts crying wolf.

He started abusing me once, little did he know i am from Lahore and Juggat Bazi is in my blood so i abused him back in a much harsher tone. After getting humiliated, he ran to the Mods. The Mod was like, what the hell, you started it.

My suggestion, ignore the corrupt tola of PDF. Just think, someone who thinks corruption and haram khori is good for the society, imagine what their ethics and upbringing would be like.

Al-Mirqab Capital holds 50% shares in Port Qasim Project along with Sinohydro Resources Limited of China.Al-Mirqab Capital is owned by Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabor Al Thani aka Qatari Shehzada :devil:.

Source: http://www.dubaibeat.com/firms/al_mirqab_capital/

He has been accepted as business partner of Corrupt Sharif family themselves in the court.What kind of proof you need then?:hitwall:

You're arguing with the wrong person. No amount of logic or evidence is going to help you, he will reply back with ad hominem attacks. Do not waste your energy, i have made the same mistake too. When someone defends corruption, there is not much you can do. Expend your energy on something more productive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom